It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Giuliani Employee Alleges Wage Theft, Sexual Assault And Harassment In $10 Million Lawsuit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I haven't seen this posted yet. So "America's Mayor" has really gone downhill. He is being sued by Noelle Dunphy a former employee that he avidly recruited offering her a million a year to be his Director of Business Development.

The filing details sexual abuse, his rage and alcoholism, his sexist and racial rants, texts, emails, etc. His claims of being able to break the law due to his "immunity", his claim of being able to sell a Presidential pardon for 2 million. One for him, one for the President, emails to the President and others with plans to claim election fraud if the President lost. The filing is disgusting including him making references to her as his daughter while sexually abusing her so just a warning before reading the filing.

Politico

Filing pdf

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
Probably more piss dossier level bs.

+11 more 
posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

so we are back to believing all women again? I"m just trying to keep up with the current thing.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Except for the issue of the texts and emails included.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Rudy is in a huge heap of trouble. What an idiot he is.

Told this girl he’d pay her a million a year and only paid her $12,000. Of course she’s gonna start recording. And dang, it sounds like she’s got a lot of dirt.

Only the best, right?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Except for the issue of the texts and emails included.

Oh
They don’t plant fake evidence?
Really?
Did they get wiretaps on him as well?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I made no judgement on her claim. You can decide whether to believe her or not and if it goes to a jury they will decide.

I stated he's gone downhill, as his drunkenness has been apparent, he can't practice law, etc.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Another frame setup and blackmail operation? Lots of em lately ain't there 😀

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well funny thing, when you text someone they can keep the messages. If you read the article or filing, he gave her access to the emails.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I submit its simply a lie from the fbi.
Prove that wrong.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I have to prove you wrong? How about you prove you are right?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I made no judgement on her claim. You can decide whether to believe her or not and if it goes to a jury they will decide.

I stated he's gone downhill, as his drunkenness has been apparent, he can't practice law, etc.

I was just checking, as the rules seem to change often. Believe all women was a cool thing until Tara Reade happened by.
Then I think it was changed to "believe all women except her". But as long as BAMN is still the main thing, all is well.
edit on 16-5-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The ONLY Reason the Left has ANY Interest in Rudy Giuliani is Because of his Relationship with Trump . There is No JUSTICE in the U.S. Courts Today , they have All been Compromised ...........

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Not really, read the Carrol thread. ATS doesn't believe her as well.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think I read she has 1000’s of emails and texts supporting her claim. The stupidity is staggering really when you think about it. Does he think he’s some Casanova? After the Borat thing you’d think he’d wise up. Or, did this all happen before that?

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I have to prove you wrong? How about you prove you are right?

Durham did that yesterday toots.
I submit this investigation is just as filthy.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
We don’t believe you ppl anymore

-America

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
We don’t believe you ppl anymore

-America

This

Deservedly so

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The fact that her story has a built in excuse for why there's no record of her being employed by Rudy has me a bit leery of her claims. On top of that, the one text I've seen doesn't suggest anything beyond a consensual relationship.

If she has the goods she claims to have though, then she's got a very solid case. However, until that material is revealed I've got some serious questions about her credibility.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah
Those pesky tweets
You know like maybe tweeting that the apprentice is your favorite show, you know when you say that person raped you?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join