It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonauts Questioning the American Moon Landing;

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Where do the Russians get their Moon Rocks from?

The Russian artifacts were obtained by the Soviet Union via the unmanned Luna-16, Luna-20, and Luna-24 missions.

The rocks to be auctioned off in New York City on November 29 (2018) are the only known documented samples from the moon to be legally available for private ownership.

Most other known moon samples remain the property of the U.S. and the Russian space programs.

Extracts taken from this Radio Free Europe article

Per my earlier post ... it's boots on the ground that is being discussed!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Where do thr Russians get thier Moon Rocks from?

Being honest and realistic I have absolutely no idea.................. Please enlighten me

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: KSDakar01

if it was even remotely true that it was faked , dont you think Americas greatest enemies at the time would have proved it so ?

the USSR and CCP probably would have proved it false

Assuming these nations aren't all in cahoots with one another against their citizens...

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Where do thr Russians get thier Moon Rocks from?

Being honest and realistic I have absolutely no idea.................. Please enlighten me

USA - Boots on ground, hence they have quite a large amount of moon rock
USSR - Robotic samplers and return, LUNA16 i believe - hence they have a TINY amount of moon rock

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite

Don't believe a word what comes out of these agencies

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Until I see a real-time video of someone landing on the moon and photographing the equipment and footprints from the FIRST landing site, I'll remain skeptical.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

Assuming these nations aren't all in cahoots with one another against their citizens...

Why?
What practical purpose would that serve?

However, if they could prove the US Moon Landings were false it would be an absolutely massive propaganda win.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
None of these governments are for their people...

They are only for themselves and they work together to keep it that way.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
go to the smiths0nian in dc.
go look at 'their' spaceship.

i was in jr. high.
i told the museum worker, no way that thing flew in space.
its TIN FOIL.

i told the worker, well if that thing flew in space, why cant they fly it right back.
no reply, because its a lie.
total skam.

but hey, massk up and stand for ukraine c0mmmie
because yes humans escaped the van alllen belt [s0ul traap] known as earth.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah, but how do you know? Because that what you were taught? Because they gave us photos and bad video? Is that how we know?

We know because of the 800+ lbs of Moon rock that was returned and analysed , they are how we know the Moon had a magnetic field.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

None of these governments are for their people...

Of that I am in 100% agreement with you.

They are only for themselves.....

Again, total agreement.

.... and they work together to keep it that way.

I'm sure they do sometimes.
But not always and certainly not as part of some long running global conspiracy....but that's another discussion altogether.

I just don't see how maintaining this alleged Hoax of all Hoaxes helps control people.
It certainly makes no difference whatsoever to my life if the USA has landed people on the moon or not.
Yes, I'm interested....but how would it affect me in any way?
How would it give 'them' more control over me?

But imagine the knock USA prestige and standing would take on the world stage if it was proven they had been lying all along?
Russia, China, NK Iran et al would revel in it.

Yes, I think there are things they aren't telling us.....but I'm pretty much certain they've been there.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I agree with you , nations dont work together the way some think , and im sure many nations would revel in being able to prove it all fake
just to spite the USA and put their achievements down.

the subterfuge and chaos it would create in the states and in the west if it were proven fake by another nation would be massive.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunked
a reply to: gortex

Plenty of reasons not to trust the science. The government hasn’t done themselves any favors in that department. What happened to the suit technology that allows them through the radiation belts?

"Plenty of reasons not to trust the science."

Yet you "trust the science" enough to believe in the existence of a ssuredly dangerous "radiation belts"?

What is your real agenda?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

I think you mean 'boots on the Moon' !

The Moon being a place a very far outside the experience of (pretty much at best) all of us.

So we really don't know if its made out of cheese or its hollow or its made of rock.

What we do know isvthe US and the Rusdians have samples of the surface.

One set of samples brought back by Astronauts, the other brought back by machine.

So it figures if there is a diference, say one contains traces of water or life, and the other doesn't we can figure one was sourced from the Moon and the other wasn't.

Given niether the Russians or the Americans dispute the provenance of the others Moon Rock it would seem they both went to the Moon in very different ways - the US in person, the USSR remotely.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Never said we haven’t been there. I said science can’t always be just trusted and that doesn’t answer the question I asked. I guess just claim ignorance for whatever reason, but thanks for letting me know not to interact with you.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Agenda? Cause I asked about the supposed suit technology that NASA themselves claim they lost and need to reinvent, but its hard? I don't know if there are radiation belts or not, I'm going off of why NASA hasn't returned people to the moon in a long time.

What's your agenda, since asking questions seems to spin you up and upset you?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Having grown up in a little town that employed hundreds of people at WSMR during the Apollo program, I can assure you, we spent tons of money and did something. The man who lived across the street welded the legs of the LEM. My dad also worked on the Athena program. I watched dozens of late Thursday night launches that came from Utah and dropped payload on the WSMR proving ground. Sometimes Mexico....but thats a story for another time.

The night of the moon landing the entire neighborhood had a big BBQ. All the kids were outside, running around hooting and hollering. Parents were all celebrating. That Apollo program fed all those people. And there would have had to be too many people in on the conspiracy for there to have been one.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Never said we haven’t been there. I said science can’t always be just trusted and that doesn’t answer the question I asked. I guess just claim ignorance for whatever reason, but thanks for letting me know not to interact with you.

If you never said we haven't been to the Moon then how have I called you ignorant ?

Science is continually questioned and adapted by scientists,new discoveries bring new science.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh got ya, you didn’t actually read what I replied with then. Fair enough!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Mantiss2021

Agenda? Cause I asked about the supposed suit technology that NASA themselves claim they lost and need to reinvent, but its hard? I don't know if there are radiation belts or not, I'm going off of why NASA hasn't returned people to the moon in a long time.

What's your agenda, since asking questions seems to spin you up and upset you?

You specifically asked "What happened to the suit technology that allows them through the radiation belts?"

By your very question, you acknowledge that the radiation belts exist, since you obviously understand that the "suit technology" allowed the astronauts to traverse them.

To then claim that you "don't know if there are radiation belts or not" rather contradicts your previous assertion.

(BTW: Safe transit through the radiation belts was not the result of any special space suit technology. In point of fact, for much of the mission the astronauts did not even wear the suit helmets. Protection from radiation for the Apollo crew was primarily provided by the beryllium structure of the capsule itself, which acted as an neutron absorbing barrier, and a calculated trajectory through the radiation belts that provided the least exposure time)

NASA's difficulty in recreating the Lunar Excursion suits is due largely to the fact that the technology is out of date, and was not retained when mission priorities were no longer focused on manned lunar missions.

No longer needed. No longer stored.

As to why NASA hasn't sent people back to the Moon in a long time, the answer is simple.

Congress, who funds NASA, has not been willing to provide NASA with the money to do so, while directing NASA to pursue other missions (ie. Shuttle, Hubble, International Space Station).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join