It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonauts Questioning the American Moon Landing;

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

See here in "Redacted News" about the Russian Space Agency looking into the American moon landing, that was a potential scam;

youtu.be...

Russian Cosmonauts Questioning the American Moon Landing;

They have some strong points here. Listen to the news brief.

MOD NOTE
IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Fri May 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

I'm, intrigued. But right now I'm not going to play a video. Playing music. Are there some highlights, ideally in transcript form? DO they have new arguments, as in US conspiracy theorists havent already beaten to death?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Some 40 years ago an ex-military friend of our family said the following. I am just putting it out for consideration. The 'Cold War' was in full swing at that time in the 70's/80's.
He said this, and I'm not quoting verbatim after 40 years:
There is just one thing the Americans and Russians work together on and that's space exploration. The Yanks got really pi**ed off when the Russians were first in space. So, because they both had a mutual interest in space and our defence from UFO's, they agreed that the Americans would get to be first on the moon and have that accolade.
So apparently, when Neil Armstrong said his famous words, they weren't the first words he spoke. (remember there was a time lag). Allegedly the first thing he said was "What the hell are they doing here?" meaning the Russians. The Russians were already there, but kept out of 'camera shot'. The Americans really believed the Russians would step back from this monumentous space event and allow them the glory of 'first on the moon'. But allegedly they didn't, they wanted the Americans to know "we still beat you to it".
So the cold war intensified, yet to this day we still have cosmonauts on the ISS.
I'm only reporting what a family friend told us.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   

So a science experiment that is still being used today is on the Moon and American equipment is still on the Moon but America never went to the Moon ?

Pure nonsense.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Plenty of reasons not to trust the science. The government hasn’t done themselves any favors in that department. What happened to the suit technology that allows them through the radiation belts?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

if it was even remotely true that it was faked , dont you think Americas greatest enemies at the time would have proved it so ?

the USSR and CCP probably would have proved it false

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So a science experiment that is still being used today is on the Moon and American equipment is still on the Moon but America never went to the Moon ?

Pure nonsense.

Nobody in the Redacted piece is saying that 'things' haven't been landed on / delivered to the moon, what the piece is debating is that people (humans) did not physically step foot on the surface of the moon.

The article is about a former head of Roscosmos who said that when he asked for detailed evidence of the lunar landing and the areas or the 'alleged' landing site he was stonewalled and when he sought outside info to try to get imagery of the landing site for evidence of the left behind lunar rover or similar artefacts none could be established.

There is much, much more included in this 12m segment too ... All of it adding to and reinforcing the reasonable questioning of whether or not the lunar landings were faked.

If you haven't watched the segment I'd highly recommend that you do ... If you have watched and just don't buy it then nothing I can mention will likely persuade you otherwise.

I watch their show most nights and find it well considered, well researched and well presented ... it's partly how I ended up joining ATS instead of just lurking. Last nights episode that included this piece made me actually want to know more and I'll do that by looking here on ATS for past topics and the thoughts of those that know far more about this than I do.

edit on 11/5/2023 by AllAnIllusion because: highlighting suggestion to review the material presented

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The Chinese will tell us whose telling the truth.

Wait a few years.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Some 40 years ago an ex-military friend of our family said the following
There is just one thing the Americans and Russians work together on and that's space exploration. The Yanks got really pi**ed off when the Russians were first in space. So, because they both had a mutual interest in space and our defence from UFO's, they agreed that the Americans would get to be first on the moon and have that accolade.
Neil Armstrong ... first thing he said was "What the hell are they doing here?" meaning the Russians. The Russians were already there, but kept out of 'camera shot'.
yet to this day we still have cosmonauts on the ISS.
Rainbows
Jane

Great info / story Jane, thank you ... I trimmed a bit for brevity ...

In this report it mentions that the only evidence provided by Soviet cosmonauts was that an American astronaut had told them that they had been there and that was all the proof they needed. (Shown at about 5 minutes into this 12 minute piece).

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Russia, Russia, Russia ... that's all you need huh? Why are yo here and commenting if your mind is closed!

The moon is a long way from Ukraine and 1969-1972 was a whole other period in history

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I thought nasa a few years ago showed pictures of the lunar lander site zoomed in showing the tracks and the lower half of the lander?

What about that story of the nasa computer tapes found in an abandoned fast food building?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I thought nasa a few years ago showed pictures of the lunar lander site zoomed in showing the tracks and the lower half of the lander?

What about that story of the nasa computer tapes found in an abandoned fast food building?

NASA showing 'pictures' of something they say they did isn't really very substantial ... even if it were video from a current active lunar explorer I'd want to take a 2nd close look.

But the NASA computer tapes sounds very intriguing ... Something else for me to go looking for.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunked

Plenty of reasons not to trust the science

The science proves we have been there , ignorance says otherwise.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I believe your friend angel. Russia did every first when it came to space, surely they must have made it to the moon before the Yanks

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Where do thr Russians get thier Moon Rocks from?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Pure nonsense.

Yeah, but how do you know? Because that what you were taught? Because they gave us photos and bad video? Is that how we know?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Debunked

Plenty of reasons not to trust the science

The science proves we have been there , ignorance says otherwise.

Trust ‘The Science’

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Fake moon landings have been one of the most enduring conspiracy theories of modern times.....and one of the most debunked.
I am pretty much certain 'we' have been to the moon, there is a mountain of evidence to support it.

And if 'we' hadn't I'm also pretty much certain that elements within the old USSR, China, NK, Iran etc would all have delighted in broadcasting the hoax to the whole world going into great detail whilst doing so.

However, I am absolutely certain we aren't being told the whole story.
I'm not sure what bits are being left out of the official story and why - I'll leave that to the more informed and knowledgeable to discover - but I do enjoy reading about it even after all these years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join