It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Male Trans Student Assaults Girl After Exposing Himself In Girls Locker Room

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Looks like another violent one has shown up to spit on, flash, and assault the girls at an LA high school. I guess the trans militants will be out protesting over this one since the school expelled him.

Is this the chaos the leftists really want? How long do you think girls are going to tolerate men "claiming trans status" to ogle them naked in the showers and locker rooms? This is not going to end well.

Giant Transgender (Bio Male) Student at SoCal High School Assaults Girl After Exposing His Genitals in Girls’ Locker Room (VIDEO)

Link

A giant transgender (biological male) student at a Riverside, California high school assaulted a girl after exposing his genitals in the girls locker room this week.

The transgender student at MLK High School reportedly spit on the girls and physically assaulted them.

“He’s [in the] girls’ locker room, using girls’ restrooms,” said MLK student Aiden Vermeir said of the transgender student. “He spit on my friends that are girls, females. He shows his genitals in the locker room.”

The transgender student was expelled from the school, according to a statement from Riverside Unified School District.

twitter.com...

A Transgender student at a High School in Riverside, California has assaulted a girl after exposing his genitals and spitting at girls in the girls locker room.

According to a student witness, the transgender boy entered the girls locker room and after being confronted for being in there, spat at a group of girls and exposed his penis to them.

“He spit on my friends that are girls, females. He shows his genitals in the locker room."

A fight then ensued outside between one of the female victims and the Transgender boy.

The Trans student has now been removed from Riverside’s Martin Luther King High School.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That smaller girl had some fire. Hopefully Dad is proud.

What range on the autism spectrum was this one?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EmeraldCoastFreedm

Yes she did, I would be very proud of her standing up to that dude. She held her own pretty well.

link   

I hope the Liberal enablers are happy.
It’s a shame HE didn’t get HIS ass beat.

link   

I'm sure he's seeing a shrink or a therapist. We need a law that says a professional like that has some accountability whenever their paytients go ape#.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

well the idjit confused gender person does throw punches like a little girl. if the idjit confused gender person hadn't been so big and threw the girls around they would have probably got their a@@ kicked and never been ever to live it down.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It's natural for every sex to show their genitals, in their assigned locker room. That's what happens when getting in and out of the shower.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
String him up, testicles first with shark fishing wire.....and let him hang until he either sees the error of his ways or until she forgives him

I have spoken

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bullet in the head or gas the sick fcks.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Well, like that wasn't predictable...."tranny" sexual abuse of real women...Yay !!

NOT !

The little prick got expelled but the real question is will he get charged, as he should ?

That being in California, land of legalized perverts, I doubt it....

edit on 28-4-2023 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's getting to the point that the Brontosaur is the room will need to be addressed. Why are men pretending to be woman being allowed such leeway? It would almost be funny except we see these men getting put in woman's prisons and we start seeing them act like, well scummy men. How many rapes in woman's prisons due to this? How many schools are not reporting this kind of behavior? It's not like scum would take advantage of such a system, would they?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lowdog
Bullet in the head or gas the sick fcks.

I hope you're referring to the "authorities" who are enabling and encouraging this deterioration of modern society.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'll take Autogynephiles for the win, Alex!!!

Autogynephiles do not have gender dysphoria... autogynephiles have a sexual fetish. Autogynephiles are not effeminate homosexual men just trying to fit in... autogynephiles are heterosexual narcissists who demand recognition and validation... who (often) go into narcissistic rages when denied their recognition and validation. Autogynephiles do not have sex reassignment surgery... autogynephiles love their "lady penis."

The autogynephiles are the predators and the abusers and the offenders.

Not all are... but more often than not, if you find an abusive or predatory man identifying as a woman, he is an autogynephile.

This is a distinction that MUST be made to understand the big picture.

This is why the trans agenda is dangerous to women and girls.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
paying attention to this insanity is exactly what "they" want

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Who are these authorities you speak of?a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The transgender student was expelled from the school, according to a statement from Riverside Unified School District.

Sadly, he'll be back....as soon as his handlers get his manifesto written.

Who in their right mind would want the guy running California in the Whitehouse running the country? I realize the craziness is popping up all over, but California sure seems to be the trail blazer.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"LA high school"

What else would you expect?

But I am surprised they expelled the attacker. I'd have thought they'd have given the attacker a Participation Trophy and charged the victim with being the attacker.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Reminds me of this comic depiction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join