It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Medal in Footshooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've speculated at this before, and by the looks of it things are starting to take shape.

Report Hints at Russia-China-India bloc

There are intelligent people who will never stop supporting US meddling and provocation with profit through corruption as a motive as we have recently been seeing in Ukraine.

If you're asking yourself 'I wonder is he talking about me?' then no sit down I'm not speaking to the narrative clowns right now.

I'm speaking to the people who chose "patriotism" and I use that term only to highlight their misguided sense of it because to support a corrupt, selected, traitor-in-chief means you have failed to grasp that blindly supporting someone is why you have been secretly scoffing at the Germans all these decades with no sense of self awareness at all.

Your support of, and defense of(by defending the eastward expansion of NATO as well as claiming Russia invaded Ukraine first with no pretext to speak of(Nuland, CIA, Regime Change)) a position that brings dishonor to the Leader of the free world and what it supposedly stands for on paper.

Maybe the founding fathers knew they were talking out of their asses like true politicians and I'm just a naive idealist.

Well regardless of your stance I still believe the cognitive dissonance does in fact not run this deep and this blind support is just because of pure stubbornness of someone too scared to think for themselves beyond a certain point in their own inner dialogue and then simply fall in line with what's for dinner.

Little do they realize that this time it's the United States itself that's being presented as an all you can eat buffet. How fitting. How ironic that after sitting down to feed on so many other countries the US is now the guest of honor at the banquet busy eating themselves up from the insides outward toward Ukraine.

Everything that's happening now is by design.

Janet Yellen is a good example of someone who sees the ship is sinking, lies about it, and then later on is forced to admit it (with an I'm just a stupid Zionist granny look) whatchagonnadoo?

Pakistan's foreign minister will be traveling to India for the first time in over a decade to attend a meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. It's probably a good idea to familiarize yourself with that name as it will be responsible for a lot of the restructuring of the balance of power in the world from West to East.
SHANGHAI COOPERATION ORGANIZATION Wiki

Pakistan Foreign Minister to Travel to India for SCO Meeting

Standing on deck giving that final salute as the ship goes down "but at least we followed our orders till the end even though we got sunk through our own actions" is the stupidest behavior any patriot can exude.

I used to think what made America great was the ability to think freely and in ways that meant the possibility of a brighter tomorrow against all odds and because of an atmosphere that promotes ingenuity.

Stupid, I know.

But there you have it.

Please, sit down for the anthem.

It's become irrelevant to even pretend to care about such frivolous things.

Who am I kidding, you don't have the fortitude to listen to it anymore voluntarily.
edit on 20-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Countries and their borders are already part of a world order, so there I agree. It's just promoting the world order already in place, it's much easier to be patridiotic about it when profiting from that order. Still part of their game.

But we are tribal and there is beauty in community.
it just doesn't need a border that defines where it starts and where it ends, that is actually counter-productive to an organically thriving tribe.

I think we should strive for ideologies that allow the tribe to grow organically and make us capable of welcoming and integrating ever more diverse ideas.
In a sense the big melting pot USA has been doing that in it's early stage but somehow power always corrupts.
It's sad, really, but that's how it goes with humans.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thanks Bones. I’ve never heard of the Shanghai five before and probably never would have heard of this latest incarnation if it wasn’t for you.

40% of GDP. Crickey.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

"Melting pot" and "diversity" doesn't work because one side is pushing and the other is pulling.

Just say what you mean. The aim is to abolish any cultural identity any group might represent in order to come together as one big, faceless mass of people that will be unable to associate with their ancestors history because in the digital hegemony of tomorrow focusing on your behavior to earn an online social rating becomes priority as we become completely manipulated in order to survive, bereft of any aspirations that require individual brilliance and the human spirit.

All the while we as the herd will be culled until such time that our numbers are deemed acceptable.

Our 'representatives' in government have shown that the direction the world takes forward will be dictated by corporations and any opportunity for constructive contribution from the masses is neither required nor is it desired.

Look at how Australia, France the Netherlands and Canada have simply given their people the middle finger for a while now to name but a few countries apart from the US.

Unless you are part of the privileged class, which I doubt, there is no reason for you to get excited unless you are one of those people who enjoy stepping on others to the climb the ladder.

Do you enjoy that sort of thing?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
In such a general atmosphere of malaise those who truly rise above shine all the brighter for it. We've survived a lot as a species although overcoming our own stupidity and fearfulness is probably a new chapter in our story.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 4/21/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   

"Melting pot" and "diversity" doesn't work because one side is pushing and the other is pulling.

If one side is pushing and the other is pulling, shouldn't things move in one direction only?
If you melt copper and tin, it doesn't all become copper or tin, it becomes pewter.
I think it's sad that the people alowed themselfs to be radicalised, by corrupt media.
20 years ago, when the deliberate decrease in education standards, coupled with an unhealthy diet was becoming apparent in the USA, i knew something was in the pipes.

Unless you are part of the privileged class, which I doubt, there is no reason for you to get excited unless you are one of those people who enjoy stepping on others to the climb the ladder.

I've been born in one if the most privileged countries, although inside the class system of that coutry, I'm at the very bottom, on a global scale I'm at the very top. I'm profiting from an unjust world already, and you are probably too. I dont think I deserve it, I was just lucky to be born on this patch of land.

If you think it's normal to have such inequalities it must follow that it is normal for them to shift according to whomever is upholding them.

I've been lucky most of my life. I don't expect it to remain that way. I'm not affraid of change, and oftentimes it is overall very beneficial once you learn to handle the new situations.

do you enjoy that sort of thing?

I didn't enjoy it before, I don't now, and will not in the future...

Do you enjoy the privileges brought to you by ruthless business that overall benfits your countries wealth?

stepping on others to climb the ladder.

The one recipe to a successful business...

edit on 21-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

But we are tribal and there is beauty in community.
it just doesn't need a border that defines where it starts and where it ends, that is actually counter-productive to an organically thriving tribe.

I think we should strive for ideologies that allow the tribe to grow organically and make us capable of welcoming and integrating ever more diverse ideas.
In a sense the big melting pot USA has been doing that in it's early stage but somehow power always corrupts.
It's sad, really, but that's how it goes with humans.

Ummm...We are...territorial...not merely tribal...and territorialism does require borders...

It's nice to all sit around the hookah and naval gaze while dreaming of some homogeneous utopic city on the hill...

However...when the buzz wears off...reality does creep in...and then so do all those other animal urges...

Humans are an apex predator species...a warlike predator species that preys on every other species on the planet and also preys upon itself...

We should just accept that reality...and cease our illusions...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Over the whole span of homosapiens evolution, we have spent the major part in a nomadic setup.

Sure we would see that no other tribe would gather where we were but we wouldn't set up borders that remained when we moved on. We probably merged alot and split again when the routes crossed each others.

Our territorial traits emerged during a time that is yet to reveal all it's secrets as to what exactly lead us down the road we're on...

You Sir can gladly belive that is your nature, and behold the power of believes

edit on 21-4-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: YouSir

You Sir can gladly belive that is your nature, and behold the power of believes

Ummm...it doesn't require belief...just acknowledgement...just seeing the world for what it is...and not as we wish or hope it to be...

I'm a pragmatist...a realist...and an optimist...

I've been a Buddhist...a Christian...a Hindu...A Falun Gong practitioner...

I've settled for accepting who and what I am...and letting go the idealist illusionary I once was...

I enjoy every day...find the wonder that existence offers up in every moment...and am content knowing that I retain all aspects of human nature...and welcome them all as parts of a unified whole...

You...Sir...can continue to believe in your illusions of human beings as one tribe of cuddle pups...passing around a peace pipe...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The Biden Regime has excelled at bringing formerly mortal enemies together. It'd be beautiful if it wasn't as a reaction to the sheer Malice of American-NATO foreign policy.

Saudi Arabia & Iran is another notable one. I would've expected Jahannam to freeze over before those two settled their differences. But we truly do live in clownworld where anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

You...Sir...can continue to believe in your illusions of human beings as one tribe of cuddle pups...passing around a peace pipe...

and to think, all we'd have to do is insist on 4% of gdp spent on space exploration or we lynch them all, and we'd be on mars in 10 years.

..must watch "insert drone tv here"

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If one side is pushing and the other is pulling, shouldn't things move in one direction only?
If you melt copper and tin, it doesn't all become copper or tin, it becomes pewter.

So basically by analyzing the etymology of the terms I chose to frame these circumstances with makes you feel like you addressed my statement when in fact you said nothing at all to address the underlying issue.

I've been born in one if the most privileged countries,

Just a commoner then, got it. No need to go off on some irrelevant tangent.

I'm profiting from an unjust world already, and you are probably too.

No. That's just you.

Do you enjoy the privileges brought to you by ruthless business that overall benfits your countries wealth?

Which privileges would that be wrt South Africa then?

The one recipe to a successful business...

Yeah...

You addressed # all in my post.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Doesn’t copper and tin make bronze?

Copper and zinc make brass.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Theres a lot of gray areain that posts assertions Terps.

There is no solid proof we roamed around the place seeking out supper for the vast majority of anytime.

‘Probably merged and split again’ is not a bedrock foundation for an argument.

Beholding the power of belief.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't see India being in league with China as they hate each other...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Humans are an apex predator species...a warlike predator species that preys on every other species on the planet and also preys upon itself...

We should just accept that reality...and cease our illusions...

That evil race that goes to other planets and pillages all resources and eats anything that moves is actually us...

BTW it seems the whole world is governed by borders except for our southern border which for some reason is racist and xenophobic to have.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So you were talking about opposing forces. isn't that a fundamental aspect of the political system in the USA.

Maybe if you try really hard you'll get a dictatorship and everything will move in one direction, can't promise it'll get better though...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Lol and I spent quite some time trying to translate the elements and their alloys. Something went lost in translation... Good catch

The alloy analogy for the melting pot still stands as one of the more promising moral grounds for the USA.

<<   2 >>

join