It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cubed shaped UFO caught on camera by commercial airline pilots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
[vid]
[vid]

I know we get a lot of "it's just a balloon," but this one is moving way too fast, in a straight horizontal line 30,000ft up, and has distinct edges, and an apparent cube shape to it.

But, as with all of these, we need to examine it for ourselves.

I see another man-made craft of some sort. I do not think alien when I see these videos. I think this is Area 51 research in ops now.

But, what say you, ATS; balloon, fake video, alien, or ours?

edit on 16-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: Thanks for the help loading video

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BodhisattvaStyle

here is the video, and to post here just click the youtube button above post box and follow prompts then copy and paste the number behind the equal sign

this would be the number from your video. jtZGKYO7iyI

oh and i meant to say that's some sad cgi

edit on 16-4-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

here is the video, and to post here just click the youtube button above post box and follow prompts then copy and paste the number behind the equal sign

this would be the number from your video. jtZGKYO7iyI

Thanks for the help with the video.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The video looks legit to me. That is a weird shape though.
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Confirmed CGI ??

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Might be the Borg.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ha! I’m keeping away, I ain’t no dummy. I’ve seen Hellraiser! The universe of Hell and the Cenobytes is inside an inconspicuous cube.

edit on 4/16/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Ha! I’m keeping away, I ain’t no dummy. I’ve seen Hellraiser! The universe of Hell and the Cenobytes is inside an inconspicuous cube.

Perfect movie reference! 😂

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

On our President's orders, U.S. military shot down 3 of those earlier this year.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It's History Channel.

Honestly, I feel about the History Channel the way some folks here feel about Bitchute.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
It's History Channel.

Honestly, I feel about the History Channel the way some folks here feel about Bitchute.

I will agree with you there. And you bring up a great point that hadn't entered my mind until you said that. Have we seen this video somewhere else before? I don't remember this one. It was recorded over Columbia. Being that it's on the History Channel, then it would mean it's old footage.

Something doesn't add up there.

Oops, just went back. It's an old video from March 5, 2022. I didn't recollect this.
edit on 17-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

does anyone have the actual ORIGINAL foootage?

i do love me my ancient allienz BUT because im an artist, and the stories and the sculptures they 'tell' are great.

it sucks hist0ry channnel changes so much of the mythological stories tho.

if i like something on the shows, i look it up myself, to see how accurate or inaccurate they are.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
a reply to: incoserv

does anyone have the actual ORIGINAL foootage?

i do love me my ancient allienz BUT because im an artist, and the stories and the sculptures they 'tell' are great.

it sucks hist0ry channnel changes so much of the mythological stories tho.

if i like something on the shows, i look it up myself, to see how accurate or inaccurate they are.

So, the video is from February 2020. I tried finding the original, but only found where it had been on the History channel last year. This is a story that came out of nowhere, from what I can find, and is on repeat on History channel, and is popping up on my news feed as if it were posted only a few days ago.

Was this one of the "classified videos" predating our new "UAP truth squad?"
It odd this is showing to of first come out on the History Channel.

Okay, I'm leaning to fake af now.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A rogue cube satellite. There are plenty up there with a life span of no more than twenty five years.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
ufofointerest did some investigation into this a couple of years ago.

It was taken by Airbus A320 pilot Cesar Murillo Perez on 1 Jan 2020. The day after New Years Eve and also the "Globos Solores Festival" just SE of Medelin Colombia where balloons were launched.

The original video was archived from Tiktok here : link

The pilot (who some believe are high quality expertly trained observers) even commented that he did not think it was a UFO.

These cube shaped balloons are fairly common too. Just search for "cube mylar balloon" on your image search engine of choice.

Probability says this is a balloon.
edit on 17/4/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
ufofointerest did some investigation into this a couple of years ago.

It was taken by Airbus A320 pilot Cesar Murillo Perez on 1 Jan 2020. The day after New Years Eve and also the "Globos Solores Festival" just SE of Medelin Colombia where balloons were launched.

The original video was archived from Tiktok here : link

The pilot (who some believe are high quality expertly trained observers) even commented that he did not think it was a UFO.

These cube shaped balloons are fairly common too. Just search for "cube mylar balloon" on your image search engine of choice.

Probability says this is a balloon.

I can wrap my mind around everything you just said.
Questions though:

How would a balloon travel like that?

Also, when I went digging into this, I was getting conflicting info. The fact that the original is on Tik-Tok is even more concerning here to me. Especially since I could not track down the original myself. I do not have tik tok nor have I ever even looked at it, so it not coming up in my search is understandable. But if that's the original video, why did it only show up on tic Tok? Does any human older than 20 actually trust tik tok still?

I thought the video was interesting. But the search for the original video and where it was shown first, originally, has raised even more questions about this video.

Another question:
Why is it that ATS, a "conspiracy website" and one that used to lean hard on the "alien UFO conspiracies" so quick to shut down any and all possibilities that these are actual videos of "UFO's?"
Seems like there's an agenda on here as of late. 🤔
I'm just here to ask questions and get feedback from like minds. It's odd to me that I'm getting an opposite response on topics I figured this site and these minds would love. But I get a chew it up and spit it out response from any real topic (that's non-political).
Just an oddity I've noticed. I'm pretty good at picking up on manipulated things.

Which raises even more questions:
Does ATS, or just you personally, not believe in the existence of UFOs, or any of these videos? All just balloons? Do we need to test our pilots observation skills? If they can't tell the difference in a balloon and another aircraft then we are in a lot of trouble and I would not recommend flying---ever.

I've just noticed this is the "popular response" to these OPs and this topic.
Makes one wonder...

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

not say this is a fact, but at the 1:108 mark i saw something that struck me as familiar. i ran it back and forth a couple of times, then it came to me. then i started to wonder if someone was having a little fun

first a screen shot from 1:08 mark, look at it and think.

now i made this one, real quick, used a different color one, could have used the gray one but wanted it to stand out.

alien head logo
edit on 17-4-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

not say this is a fact, but at the 1:108 mark i saw something that struck me as familiar. i ran it back and forth a couple of times, then it came to me. then i started to wonder if someone was having a little fun

first a screen shot from 1:08 mark, look at it and think.

now i made this one, real quick, used a different color one, could have used the gray one but wanted it to stand out.

alien head logo

Yeah, definitely not something we can take as "definitive" in your example. I'm breaking it down as if it were fake as well.
But camera angles and all that. We have a pic of a "hut" on Mars. Turned out to be a weird camera angle. Another one that's more recent is a "strange" rock video on Mars. This will turn out just to be another camera trick.
I grew up in a little old trailer. We had those faux wood panels on the walls. They had these weird knots designs in them. Some of them looked like faces. Scary even. But, we have an assimilation thing going on in our brains that assimilates things we see (and do not understand) into something simple, like a face that's not there, or a balloon that's actually something more. Our minds, to protect itself, will assimilate things we see with things we already know and understand. Like balloons for instance, or the alien face you saw.

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus. This often leads to people assigning human characteristics to objects.

www.lenstore.co.uk...#:~:text=Pareidolia%20is%20a%20psychological%20phenomenon,assigning%20human%20characteristics%20t o%20objects.
So, that's easily explained away.

I still wonder about why this video is so hard to track down. You say you found Jan 1 2020. This video says in the very beginning this is taken on Feb 2020. So, anytime I see this sort of inconsistency I start to chip away at it, as we are doing here.

I do encourage you to continue to challenge this. It's the only way we'll unearth the truth about any of these things we're all here for.

edit on 17-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: Added a link to back my claim

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BodhisattvaStyle

Which raises even more questions:
Does ATS, or just you personally, not believe in the existence of UFOs, or any of these videos? All just balloons? Do we need to test our pilots observation skills? If they can't tell the difference in a balloon and another aircraft then we are in a lot of trouble and I would not recommend flying---ever.

I've just noticed this is the "popular response" to these OPs and this topic.
Makes one wonder...

Maybe it's because even those of us who have seen UFOs and solidly believe in them... also know what balloons look like. I'm a staunch UFO believer with a number of sightings under my belt. I'm also a former pilot.
The last one posted from an airplane video looked like a mylar balloon. This one looks slightly less like a mylar balloon. They both look like balloons... but this one somewhat less due to the texture.

I've seen orbs, cylinders, fast moving bright objects zig-zagging through the sky. I've had high-strangeness encounters. I believe and nobody is going to change my mind...

But I also know what a balloon looks like... moves like... and IF this is a balloon (might be), the plane closing on the thing at hundreds of kts of course it looks like it's moving fast... but it ain't... the plane is!

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

How would a balloon travel like that?

The aircraft is moving as well.

Why is it that ATS, a "conspiracy website" and one that used to lean hard on the "alien UFO conspiracies" so quick to shut down any and all possibilities that these are actual videos of "UFO's?"

Perhaps because 90-95% of all reported sightings are actually explainable as man made and natural phenomenon. This is only a UFO if you can't identify it.

Which raises even more questions: Does ATS, or just you personally, not believe in the existence of UFOs, or any of these videos?

Can't speak for ATS. But UFOs [Unidentified Flying Objects] certainly exist. It's what they actually represent that remains unknown. Until or unless the are identified.

Do we need to test our pilots observation skills? If they can't tell the difference in a balloon and another aircraft then we are in a lot of trouble and I would not recommend flying---ever.

Pilots have a specific skill set that involves avoiding risks. J.Allen Hynek actually discovered they were highly prone to misidentifying known phenomenon as UFOS.

edit on 17/4/2023 by mirageman because: ...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join