It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deep connection with a Child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have three kids but with one child I seem to have a somewhat different connection.

We will often message each other at the same time, be thinking of the same thing. Call each other at the same time.
Yesterday was quite a funny one.

I had been thinking about her and hoping she was eating well, the next day I messaged her.
I wanted her to eat at a specific restaurant because they have great steaks, and I worry as a college student she doesn’t get to eat like that.

I sent her a message and she told me, oddly she just ate there the day before. (When I was thinking of her)
It is not a common restaurant that either of us eat at. I was reading her brainwave or she mine, or sent her a download that she needed some red meat! Lol.
The connection of parent to child is really unbelievable. I know a lot of people have this kind of thing but maybe brush it off!

Many parents just know when their child is in danger etc. My mom knew every single time I was pregnant even before I did!

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The fact that your are surprised by this is a sign of how materialistic and blind to the invisible modern humans today are. Literally, spiritually retarded. The universe is love, and love connects it all. You to your child and to the entire reality. Agape-αγαπη.

The meat puppet you confuse as "yourself" divided from your kid and from everything else (thanks to stupid religions for that) is nothing but an illusion created by embodiment, by gaia.

edit on 16-4-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For some reason my post was duplicated, deleting this one.
edit on 16-4-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I can relate to this connection. It is not a question of 'curious' to me.

I know many people who are unrelated can share this connection as well. It is not always a good thing when it's someone you would rather not 'sense.'

In my experience with my child, it is common to share pain, anxiety, sadness, along with joy, wonder, and inspiration...

Embrace it.

Leave the peanut gallery to the peanuts.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We've all been confused like that before. It's The Way and the way to go. I guess that's how Life lets you know.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you into sci-fi you might like a Galactic Milieu Series written by Julian May about people with metapsychic abilities.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I had been thinking about her and hoping she was eating well, the next day I messaged her.
I wanted her to eat at a specific restaurant because they have great steaks, and I worry as a college student she doesn’t get to eat like that.

I sent her a message and she told me, oddly she just ate there the day before. (When I was thinking of her)
It is not a common restaurant that either of us eat at. I was reading her brainwave or she mine, or sent her a download that she needed some red meat! Lol.
The connection of parent to child is really unbelievable. I know a lot of people have this kind of thing but maybe brush it off!

Speaking of connection to children and needing certain food…I’m totally going off topic here; however, I found the following TIT-bit fascinating. The nipple is an insane thing, given the ways it is able to function. If a mother has twins and she is nursing her baby and then switched to the other, within five seconds of the baby’s saliva hitting the nipple or areole, the mother’s body identifies which baby is suckling, it does a biological scan of the child’s different levels, and it immediately changes the makeup of the milk and the vitamin and mineral content of what the baby is receiving to ensure it satisfies all of its physical needs. Maybe your kid was suckling at your etheric teat and it was reading your kid’s iron levels. Just as amazing too is what can be done if the baby suckles on the father…but that’s another subject.

Back on topic a bit more, some cultures and or metaphysics fans believe that we all have spirit families and that while we change roles, you never part from your spiritual family. Two spirits in the same spirit family will have known one another from all different lives and in all different times and maybe even dimensions. The difference though is that while you may be mother and child in this incarnation, in your last maybe you were the child and your child your mother. Maybe in another life, you were the other spirits childhood puppy and spirit 2 was your loving and beloved master. Maybe next time, you will be husband and wife, maybe best friends, maybe fan and lifelong idol and role model. I am not sure what exactly the evidence is that would lead them to believing this, perhaps they only do because it is a comforting thought that we will always be with our loved ones. I don’t believe in spirit families myself, but sure, it would be a compassionate and merciful universal reality if true. Sadly though, the universe may not be just so understanding and kind. It may even be totally chaotic and unfeeling. I am just glad I am firm and doubtless in what I DO believe.

You’re right about special connections OP. And in that spirit, let me say, “shout out to my mama! I will never love another human being anywhere near as much as I love you! There ain’t even remotely close competition.” 😚🥹👩‍👦❤️❤️

new topics

top topics

join