It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Chain Grocery Meat Full of Structures Like Vaxx

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Breaking news ladys and gentlemens....meat found to have same nano structures as C19 vials....filaments, ribbons....and sign that they grow .

So it`s not just the C19 or other injections they use to get the nano fibers delivered to humans, it`s in the food and we need food .

It also seem like the fibers react /grow with electro magnetic field or radio frequencys .

Dr. Ana Mihalcea – Major Chain Grocery Meat FULL of Structures Like VAXX!!! Australia & U.S.

Dr.Ana Suibstack with research about blood of unvaccinated: Blood Cultures of Unvaccinated Blood Shows Extensive (CDB) Filament Development After 2 Weeks Incubation- Ana Mihalcea, MD, PhD In Conjunction With Clifford Carnicom

I feel like we are looking now this as a major turning point in humanity , our bodys is getting compromised . The filaments in meat or in our blood should not be there .

Transhumanist agenda .

Ok we really need to find out ways to clean /remove the stuff from our bodys .

Well folks , zeemedia reported this so it is absolutely made up & sensationalism out of control.
Seek a friend or family member & tell them about these strange beliefs/thoughts you are having.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: Kenzo
IDK. I would not source information from a website like that of "Zeee".

I mean, theres no summary in the text, but they make sure to sell you the mRNA free meat, gold and whatever they want to sell you.

The whole site screams attention seeking scam to me.
I can’t believe anyone would source zeemedia , not even an author listed to the piece .
Crazy is as crazy does

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I know, I heard about milk, eggs, and cheese as well as meats as of this month in the US containing mRNA vaccines just a month ago. It has been so difficult to eat since I am a devout Christian and just as the Lord was forced to destroy his entire creation he loved so when it came to pass that Noah and his family was the last with a 100% human genome (as both mating with and, “sinning against the fish, against the birds, against the beasts, against reptiles and fish and created abomination,” wound up creating a world where hybrid Nephilim DNA was in every living thing) and DNA, for some reason, is so incredibly sacred that it both seems not even God can deliver salvation to people whose genetics have been altered by the Mark, but back in Noah’s time, had God not wiped the world clean of all but Noah and family, there would no longer exist any 100% human through which the Christ could incarnate and do his work which required being in a live body in our dimension of matter.

So I take not being vaccinated so much more seriously than anyone else, even though I am aware that makes me a complete nut job in all of your eyes. But even if I am wrong and the mRNA is not the same Mark which is going to mark the unsaved who take it, the fact that it is going to change my DNA at all, and I know that’s a big no no, is enough for me to be paranoid at this point. I don’t want one bit of that crap in me and the Bible even says that he vast majority of the world, even believers, will not escape the Mark.

So I just feel defeated right now and have been living on rice, pasta, and fruit trying to figure out what to do and writing so many politicians, all though believe it’s my civic duty to be vaccinated. I know you didn’t want this for your thread or to make it about religion, but this is thee biggest issue on earth to me right now. And what if the believed to be ET greys really are humans from the future, as contactees have claimed and we really do take a wrong turn in our lifetimes now that destroys our genetics and dooms our future? I need more info to know anything and right now, it’s either all twisted and altered or it’s not forthcoming at all.
I can’t put into words how strange this post is . WOW

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Seems there are a few states taking notice

"Since news of the development of mRNA vaccines and mRNA-related treatments for livestock came to the attention of the Texas Department of Agriculture, we have been working towards developing a fact and science-based assessment of the risks associated with this technology. Our analysis will include the clinical research, the structure of existing Texas law, and the public policy, economic, and production impact of the different policy prescriptions we may adopt. I aim to ensure that Texas agriculture remains safe, trusted, healthy, and wholly uninfected by dangerous or unproven technology."

Wheres the Beef?

Not possible in foods?

“Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,” said Juan Pablo Giraldo, an associate professor in UC Riverside’s Department of Botany and Plant Sciences who is leading the research, done in collaboration with scientists from UC San Diego and Carnegie Mellon University.

“We are testing this approach with spinach and lettuce and have long-term goals of people growing it in their own gardens,” Giraldo said. “Farmers could also eventually grow entire fields of it.”

Eat Your Greens

How does Medicago’s vaccine production technology differ from traditional vaccine development? Medicago created a plant-based technology that uses plants as bioreactors to produce non-infectious structures of viruses resembling viruses called virus-like particles (VLP).

VLPs mimic the natural structure of viruses, allowing them to be recognized by the immune system. However, they lack basic genetic material, which makes them non-infectious and incapable of reproducing.

Source

Source

Ironically the video that was once on this page is no longer there....

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos77

My God
has the World go totally crazy ??

Why anyone would need vaccines from food ? People has totally lost common sense by starting changing the food chain with this all crap .

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Every time I read or hear stories such as this the below clip always seems to play in my head..and yes we have gone crazy, we have let the quest of a "greater good" cloud our judgement.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I absolutely understand the doubters, and I am not 100% convinced of this OP thread at all. But dismissing it out of hand is pretty much ignorance 101. Would I put something like this past them? Nope!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Isn't it a bit strange that the train derailment and fire went mostly over Amish land and polluted the only decent food produced in the States?

No it’s not strange . The Amish produce next to nothing on the nation wide food supply.
California is the food producer giant in America.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

looks like an advertorial.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
People can laugh at the source but the technology for digestible vaccines is available and there is a loophole where informed consent is not required in food products. We also don't require country of origin labels on meat and China has already done this, so.....
edit on 10-4-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OK back.

Had to do more google-fu. JMO but for one of those filaments to grow overnight as claimed there should be defined cell multiplication. That wasn't shown by either Dr.Ana or the American Dr she was in contact with. Yet the filament DID get longer, which isn't abnormal for Hydrogel since it will absorb moisture like a sponge.

It's not like I don't think they're on to something valid, just don't think it's getting explained well.

The statement from Dr David Jernigan:
" Dr. Jernigan had developed a method to capture the frequency from a vaccinated rubbery clot of a deceased person and has developed a scientific way for detecting that frequency."

OK that threw me, but it's valid.
www.sciencedirect.com...

From Dr Ana Michalcea's Newsletter;
" Many are saying that what we are seeing in the blood are parasites, but they are not. They are self assembly hydrogel based synthetic life forms, more akin to microplastics but biologically engineered."

Where the hysteria about mNRA got sucked into this isn't clear. The Dr cited in ZEEMEDIA link didn't say anything like what the title says. Clickbait. The entire vaccine news drama has gotten so complicated by the end of this we'll have had to study enough medical info we'll probably forget important things like what stop signs are, that your socks are supposed to match & our kids names.

Link to what mNRA actually is & how it functions cause I had no clue, just heard everyone tossing it around. Figured it needed included for posterity & reference.
www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Please read Revelation. Those that take the mark if the beast KNOW they are pledging allegiance to the Antichrist. This does not mean I think the vaccines are safe and effective, but they are NOT the mark of the beast! a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Ummm yikes ! Thanks for posting this. Hadn’t heard it yet. Going to be on the lookout.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Have you noticed the resurgence of chemtrails? That's where all the microscopic filaments are coming from and have been for many years... Floating in the atmosphere like dust partials. Aerosols are much easier to administer than injections.

Sprayed from the planes where the animals and people can breathe it or eat it, No escape...even the Easter eggs might be contaminated.

It's just a matter of time till we all become magnetic and stick together....which might not be a bad thing after all.

Good point. I have noticed more chemtrails recently, but I hate to say who’s in power more recently …. Perhais it’s time to admit who’s who.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join