It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Chain Grocery Meat Full of Structures Like Vaxx

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Breaking news ladys and gentlemens....meat found to have same nano structures as C19 vials....filaments, ribbons....and sign that they grow .

So it`s not just the C19 or other injections they use to get the nano fibers delivered to humans, it`s in the food and we need food .

It also seem like the fibers react /grow with electro magnetic field or radio frequencys .

Dr. Ana Mihalcea – Major Chain Grocery Meat FULL of Structures Like VAXX!!! Australia & U.S.

Dr.Ana Suibstack with research about blood of unvaccinated: Blood Cultures of Unvaccinated Blood Shows Extensive (CDB) Filament Development After 2 Weeks Incubation- Ana Mihalcea, MD, PhD In Conjunction With Clifford Carnicom

I feel like we are looking now this as a major turning point in humanity , our bodys is getting compromised . The filaments in meat or in our blood should not be there .

Transhumanist agenda .

Ok we really need to find out ways to clean /remove the stuff from our bodys .

edit on 9-4-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I know, I heard about milk, eggs, and cheese as well as meats as of this month in the US containing mRNA vaccines just a month ago. It has been so difficult to eat since I am a devout Christian and just as the Lord was forced to destroy his entire creation he loved so when it came to pass that Noah and his family was the last with a 100% human genome (as both mating with and, “sinning against the fish, against the birds, against the beasts, against reptiles and fish and created abomination,” wound up creating a world where hybrid Nephilim DNA was in every living thing) and DNA, for some reason, is so incredibly sacred that it both seems not even God can deliver salvation to people whose genetics have been altered by the Mark, but back in Noah’s time, had God not wiped the world clean of all but Noah and family, there would no longer exist any 100% human through which the Christ could incarnate and do his work which required being in a live body in our dimension of matter.

So I take not being vaccinated so much more seriously than anyone else, even though I am aware that makes me a complete nut job in all of your eyes. But even if I am wrong and the mRNA is not the same Mark which is going to mark the unsaved who take it, the fact that it is going to change my DNA at all, and I know that’s a big no no, is enough for me to be paranoid at this point. I don’t want one bit of that crap in me and the Bible even says that he vast majority of the world, even believers, will not escape the Mark.

So I just feel defeated right now and have been living on rice, pasta, and fruit trying to figure out what to do and writing so many politicians, all though believe it’s my civic duty to be vaccinated. I know you didn’t want this for your thread or to make it about religion, but this is thee biggest issue on earth to me right now. And what if the believed to be ET greys really are humans from the future, as contactees have claimed and we really do take a wrong turn in our lifetimes now that destroys our genetics and dooms our future? I need more info to know anything and right now, it’s either all twisted and altered or it’s not forthcoming at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Talking of religion.....

If I was Jewish I could refuse a smart water meter.......that's the only way, apparently.

edit on 9-4-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I dont mind at all to listen your exellend point is this matter, infact i agree with your views
I did not know it`s egg`s and cheese ,milk also

Just recently we seen allready talking here in ATS how people are so strange...or clown World etc....i have to now wonder is it also because the nano stuff is allready inside people, making them change ..?

Didn`t the bible say that our body`s is God`s temple or something, i allways feeled so ....and that why all the attacks against our bodys is also devils work against God .

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
IDK. I would not source information from a website like that of "Zeee".

I mean, theres no summary in the text, but they make sure to sell you the mRNA free meat, gold and whatever they want to sell you.

The whole site screams attention seeking scam to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

What is wrong with selling clean food ? I have been trying hard to buy organic food for years, i would also buy certified food that dont contain those extra alien nano structures .

I dont see Zee as scam

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Isn't it a bit strange that the train derailment and fire went mostly over Amish land and polluted the only decent food produced in the States?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Well I'm against the coronavirus mass hysteria and I don't even think it was a real novel virus and I never took a test, wore a mask or took the shot but I'm gonna have to say this is a little overboard. Food manufacturers can't just add or change food products in this way without labeling it so we can avoid it. This is the part of government regulation that is good. Isn't it crazy how avoiding mass hysteria was my choice and yet so many acted like it was a foregone conclusion that everyone would be good little girls and boys and get the shot, test constantly for a virus with no symptoms and wear masks 24/7 for literally no reason.. Freaking lemmings.
edit on 9-4-2023 by Antimony because: additional thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Nothing. Just the impression I get from the site is not a good one and I trust my intuition on this one.

I have seen to many of these prepper and similar websites. Not a scam but certainly for gullible people.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

If I am not mistaken, the ingredients must be listed in order of volume. Whatever has the highest percentage is listed first, and so on. At some point, if the percentage is low enough, it doesn't have to be listed at all. This may be a critical loophole.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Youre being fearful.

The Lord will not allow spmeone who loves him to become reprobate. Even in Sodom and Gomarrah God found someone to save (this man offered his sister as a sex slave!).

Im not saying we should accept this, but if your DNA is changed and it WASNT your decision, or your choice, then the sin is on the one who forced you to take it. God would not blame someone for something they did not do.

The mark is a CHOICE and it's three things. The mark of the beast, the number of his name and the image of the beast.

You'll have to worship this beast and show allegiance, otherwise how can others detect you, the reason the scriptures says "Would deceive the elect IF it were possible" IF, IF, IF. It isn't possible because Christ sustains them.

Your fear will manifest eventually, don't be afraid - the Lord has won this battle.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I can believe this if they have already begun vaccinating livestock with their latest and greatest mRNA concoction. I've never seen anything about vaccines or hormones on a food ingredients listing, although I have seen food products that will claim that they use animals that have had neither.

I do see, "Contains a bioengineered food product" a lot lately. I've been seeing this on snack foods from Nabisco, Hostess, and many other ones, more than those that don't have it listed or say "Non-GMO". Soy and corn are the big culprits it would seem, things they feed to the livestock of course.

edit on 9-4-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I can believe this if they have already begun vaccinating livestock with their latest and greatest mRNA concoction. I've never seen anything about vaccines or hormones on a food ingredients listing, although I have seen food products that will claim that they use animals that have had neither.

I do see, "Contains a bioengineered food product" a lot lately. I've been seeing this on snack foods from Nabisco, Hostess, and many other ones, more than those that don't have it listed or say "Non-GMO". Soy and corn are the big culprits it would seem, things they feed to the livestock of course.

Aren't we supposed to be alerted as to what exactly the manufacturers / farms are doing with our food?
Seems like they feel that we are just sheep, who will follow along and stuff any old thing in our mouths.
I shop in some of the Polish delis in our area, and am often told that European food is always fresh (they cook hot foods daily), and I have to say it certainly tastes better than some of ours.
A further note is that the 'Voltaren' (a muscle pain aid) sold in the USA is of a lower strength than the 'Voltaren' made in Europe - and I purchase it for my husband at the Polish delis, who sell the European brand.
There is a definite difference in the European / American way of life.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

They pretty much skipped the informed consent thing with C19 injections , if they now have made sure that food also includes same mysterious stuff it`s the continuance of same practice.

It seem we are not even humans to them, just catle with no human rights etc. Our very existence is in the hands of " them" the overlords who are not elected and who seem to have some serious depopulation plans .

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Thank you for your faith filled, encouraging input!!!
You are shining His light. It is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So how exactly how does any government or private entity get ranchers and farmers to add vaccinations to their livestock without them knowing about it and absorbing the cost?

Of course, Australia may be different, as we saw how far the government pushed the COVID narrative still

It just feels like we are connecting the dots without sufficient evidence, and FWIW when they advertise MRNA-free steaks it's a legit question.

And I like the site and content but it doesn't mean I don't have questions, riling up each side and getting them into a fever pitch lather has become its own cottage industry. Not to mention it's exactly what our enemies would do.

It doesn't mean the accusations aren't true, just that they want to sew discontent.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So, is it true? Are they putting the vaccine into food? Or is this more like bat boy?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Have you noticed the resurgence of chemtrails? That's where all the microscopic filaments are coming from and have been for many years... Floating in the atmosphere like dust partials. Aerosols are much easier to administer than injections.

Sprayed from the planes where the animals and people can breathe it or eat it, No escape...even the Easter eggs might be contaminated.

It's just a matter of time till we all become magnetic and stick together....which might not be a bad thing after all.
edit on 9-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Youre being fearful.

The Lord will not allow spmeone who loves him to become reprobate. Even in Sodom and Gomarrah God found someone to save (this man offered his sister as a sex slave!).

Im not saying we should accept this, but if your DNA is changed and it WASNT your decision, or your choice, then the sin is on the one who forced you to take it. God would not blame someone for something they did not do.

The mark is a CHOICE and it's three things. The mark of the beast, the number of his name and the image of the beast.

You'll have to worship this beast and show allegiance, otherwise how can others detect you, the reason the scriptures says "Would deceive the elect IF it were possible" IF, IF, IF. It isn't possible because Christ sustains them.

Your fear will manifest eventually, don't be afraid - the Lord has won this battle.

Yes but again, the Bible says most will take it because they will be deceived. For all we know, that choice may not be a guy coming up to you with a needle and asking yes or no…it could be that not being deceived requires such meticulous diligence as I have been watching every corner of the food world for any trade, ingredient, agricultural practice, veterinary act is altered to begin including this crap. And making the choice may be something like I just did overnight…radically altered my diet in an instant to remove anything dangerously questionable until I get word from TRUSTED authorities in the related industry that it is free of it and I can feel comfortable adding it again. Most will be deceived we know. Well, maybe that’s because most won’t go to that extent…

And it is pretty clear that somehow, God himself doesn’t even have the ability to save those with the mark. It’s just like putting yourself in hell before you die. Hell isn’t a burning place with demons and pitchforks, it’s eternal cut off from communication with God. It’s like the mark must change some frequency which keeps us in tune with God and we are no longer his to manipulate in any way once that frequency changes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join