It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Chain Grocery Meat Full of Structures Like Vaxx

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Everybody BREATHE!!!
The site info brought to us via Kenzo doesn't matter since it does provide enough material to follow up on. I'll be the first to admit to "running around with my hair on fire" every single time food contaminants/shady practices/new illnesses pop up.

So off I went to see if Hydrogels were broken down in the cooking process. What I found instead is Hydrogels have been approved for use in controlling foodbourne pathogen cell counts on raw beef & fish. Companies were looking for a non-thermal way to address cross contamination in their meat plants.

I watched Dr Mihalcea's first video awhile back an this one as well. Yes she's seeing stuff same as Dr Nixon but they also aren't looking at the entire food chain of the store meats. Hydrogel is also used in Human wound care for the wet-to-dry 12hr protocol. It's covered by a material when removed that also debrides the wound. Anyway doesn't matter...it's been used around Humans since before Covid, before the vaccines. The samples both Doctors used were NOT Deep Tissue Samples. They used the meat juice in the package. Oooooo...smoking gun.

Still I VERY MUCH appreciate Kenzo alerting us to this. Haven't searched thru more info so it may well be Hydrogel is a huge issue when used another way. The FDA has a nasty habit of grandfathering anything & everything in their approval process . Definitely more sleuthing to do!!!
Abstract description in 1st paragraph.
www.sciencedirect.com...

Almost forgot...I'm still conspiracy minded. Is it actually possible cow mutilations were the beginning of the mRNA covert trials?
The MIC screwing us is a long game.

edit on 9-4-2023 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If this would work, they would just add it to water.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I am hyperventilating !

Ok thanks for your views , i will need to look more . This is all quite new stil to me . We need to keep eyes open with this all . I dont much understand all this, as science ,details ...it`s not so easy subject .

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Maybe yes, can we rule out they allready didn`t ..

I will for sure filter my water

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No such thing as infromed consent when taking medication anymore. A direct contention with theNurembergtreaty.. In a nutshell a war crime.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This Story is a little Complicated . This does Not Mean they Might do so in the Future . Americans have a Right to Know what is in their Food Supply Regardless of what the Government Thinks !

" NCBA Statement Correcting Internet Falsehoods About mRNA Vaccines in Cattle
| APRIL 5, 2023

WASHINGTON (April 5, 2023) – Today, the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) released a statement in regard to false information circulating on social media about the use of mRNA vaccines in cattle:

“There are no current mRNA vaccines licensed for use in beef cattle in the United States. Cattle farmers and ranchers do vaccinate cattle to treat and prevent many diseases, but presently none of these vaccines include mRNA technology.”

www.ncba.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yeeh, it was bit of a shock to find out that they did not care at all about the informed consent or anything , i am still upset .

Not even medieval times were this dark /evil like now , probably . People are like collectively sacrificed ,mutilated from child to grandpa , the new modus operandi is we are supposed to be like the lab rats now ,just waiting what is next on the menu .

And more effects ,neurodegenerative disorders, mental health disorders etc are coming , people will loose health , mental health , cognitive capabilities ...

Spike protein accumulates in the brain and causes infarcts, bleeds, inflammation - Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines cause severe neurological injuries

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeeh i dont know the details really, my interest to this started after few people were wrting/talking..

Did you check what Tom Renz talks ?

Eat Your Vaccines!… I Mean Vegetables!

Tom Renz twitter

Surreptitious Insertion of mRNA Could Be in the U.S. Food Supply RIGHT NOW

I will never trust ever trust goverment on any health/ food related issues...never.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yes , I Know . mRNA Vaccines could Theoretically be Inserted in Many Forms of Food Products but the U.S. has the FDA to Make Sure that Never Happens , Right > ?

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

All 3 letter agencys, CDC , FDA etc , i seriously doubt they want people being happy and healthy .

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When the scriptures talks about the world being decieved, its still a CHOICE, its always a choice, always. God is not evil. Satanists even now have to be open about their practices with their symbolism and their plans. They're not hidden.

You have to understand they're going to put this is in the water, and the air too. You need to breathe and drink.

If God can resurrect people with their DNA intact from being cremated, then I'm sure this isn't an issue. What is an issue is what you CHOOSE.

It's a different thing entirely if someone decided to get this DNA altering MRNA, that was their choice. That's on them. They were deceived, but they Still made their choice, no? No matter the pressure.....

People were NOT forced to get this MRNA, they were coerced and that's massively different. You're confusing the two.

The mark is a CHOICE, 100%. Those who are coerced into taking it are not born again Christians, full stop. They choose the material over their father.

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I think I understand why the bible says don't eat anything sacrificed to idols, in this case the idol would be greed or money somewhere, somehow you can bet someone is making a stash of cash.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I know for a fact you are not being paranoid when it is clear they are out to get us. We have seen enough now to all be wearing the "The conspiracy theorists were right about everything!!" Shirts and carrying those banners. People are going to need a friend who believed in CT way back to get thru the next couple of years.

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
I know, I heard about milk, eggs, and cheese as well as meats as of this month in the US containing mRNA vaccines just a month ago. It has been so difficult to eat since I am a devout Christian and just as the Lord was forced to destroy his entire creation he loved so when it came to pass that Noah and his family was the last with a 100% human genome (as both mating with and, “sinning against the fish, against the birds, against the beasts, against reptiles and fish and created abomination,” wound up creating a world where hybrid Nephilim DNA was in every living thing) and DNA, for some reason, is so incredibly sacred that it both seems not even God can deliver salvation to people whose genetics have been altered by the Mark, but back in Noah’s time, had God not wiped the world clean of all but Noah and family, there would no longer exist any 100% human through which the Christ could incarnate and do his work which required being in a live body in our dimension of matter.

So I take not being vaccinated so much more seriously than anyone else, even though I am aware that makes me a complete nut job in all of your eyes. But even if I am wrong and the mRNA is not the same Mark which is going to mark the unsaved who take it, the fact that it is going to change my DNA at all, and I know that’s a big no no, is enough for me to be paranoid at this point. I don’t want one bit of that crap in me and the Bible even says that he vast majority of the world, even believers, will not escape the Mark.

So I just feel defeated right now and have been living on rice, pasta, and fruit trying to figure out what to do and writing so many politicians, all though believe it’s my civic duty to be vaccinated. I know you didn’t want this for your thread or to make it about religion, but this is thee biggest issue on earth to me right now. And what if the believed to be ET greys really are humans from the future, as contactees have claimed and we really do take a wrong turn in our lifetimes now that destroys our genetics and dooms our future? I need more info to know anything and right now, it’s either all twisted and altered or it’s not forthcoming at all.

edit on 9-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I will for sure filter my water

you will also need something to protect against the aerosols they are spraying. This morning not a cloud in the sky until the planes started spraying, now the sky is covered with their evil particulate matter. I still see a lot of people wearing masks; maybe they know something.

Are you feeling any heart palpitations or pains? It may be to late for you. I have been drinking pine needle tea since I read about it in Bitchute and feel better than ever.

edit on 9-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Caver78

I am hyperventilating !

Ok thanks for your views , i will need to look more . This is all quite new stil to me . We need to keep eyes open with this all . I dont much understand all this, as science ,details ...it`s not so easy subject .

Your post was great!
I raced off checking the particulars for ME! I am so over companies messing with food for profit. Haven't EVER gotten over the meat glue issue. Or ripening inhibiters sprayed on everything. TVP is also a downer, cellulose in bread and spaghetti cheese. Seriously if I wanted particle board to snack on I'd just trot to the garage an get me some. Almost forgot about the fake blueberries in yogurt, muffins & cereals. Those little blue round things in our food are actually blue colored starch balls with chemical blueberry flavoring.

Face it. Losing weight has never been easier!! The new fad diet is going to be "If you can find actual untampered with food you can eat it" Good luck with that!!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post from Feb!

Ground beef is off. The smell and flavor seems to be the same but the texture of the beef seems slightly off to me. When I cook it, it feels different.

I’m a super taster/smeller.

Milk is 10000% off, butter is off, red meat, esp ground beef is off.
I don’t know if it is mRNA, feed, or something else, but I know what I know.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes that also very valid concern IMO , i been concerned about the chemtrails, many years . Somehow i feel like it is easyer to fight against the air aerosols, but i am not sure about it.

Taking NAC / alpha lipoic acid / silymarin / selenium keeps the glutathione system going on to detox .

Btw i recently buyed Atmotube pro ,portable air quolity monitor , which also monitors PM 1 , PM 2.5 and PM 10 .

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

All industrialized Dairy is off, they are injecting the Cows with growth hormones to milk them all year round, Which makes the Oestrogen content of the milk sky-high. Cancers just love it along with the growth hormone which stays in the milk. Breast and Prostate cancers have risen dramatically since they started with the hormones. Cheese is even higher because it's concentrated milk.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Very good observations and threat about JAGStorm . I am not super taster/smeller , but something i have wondering last 2 or so years is that coffee dont seem to me taste as good anymore like years ago, i dont know....and i drink organic coffee only....it has odd taste.

Now just got "new article from dr.Mercola " to my email , How Long Have You Been Consuming Gene Therapied Pork?

Story at-a-glance

> For the last couple of years, I’ve recommended not eating pork due to its high linoleic acid (LA) content, but there’s an even bigger reason to avoid it now. Since 2018, pork producers have been using customizable mRNA-based “vaccines” on their herds

> The very first RNA-based livestock vaccine, a swine influenza (H3N2) RNA shot licensed in 2012, was developed by Harrisvaccines. The company followed up with an avian influenza mRNA shot in 2015. Harrisvaccines was acquired by Merck Animal Health later that year

>CureVac developed an mRNA-based rabies shot for pigs in 2016

> The swine vaccine platform Sequivity, introduced in 2018, was developed by Merck in partnership with Moderna. Sequivity can produce endlessly customized “vaccines,” none of which undergo safety testing

> Americans have been eating pork treated with gene therapy for nearly five years already, and even more of our meat supply is about to get the same treatment. mRNA-lipid nanoparticle shots for avian influenza are in the works, as are mRNA shots for cows. Lobbyists for the Cattlemen’s Association recently confirmed they intend to use mRNA “vaccines” in cattle, which might affect both dairy and beef

> Missouri House bill 1169 would require labeling of products that can alter your genes. It would also require companies to share information about the potential transmissibility of gene-altering interventions, and asserts that fully informed consent must be given for all vaccines, gene therapies and medical interventions

Sheeesh---

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Be selective of and pray over your food.
Filter your water like you do the broadband signal.

Exciting times. Aim for the head.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join