It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Creationism Is BS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

why must we assume a conscious and intelligent mind is behind the force holding an atom together?

a reply to: cooperton

I cant speak for why Max Planck said that, but for me i suppose because these forces that hold atoms together act according to logical predictability. Logic comes from an intelligent mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Not necessarily. It’s logical that a leaf falls to the earth. That’s not determined by an intelligent mind. OR is it!

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Not necessarily. It’s logical that a leaf falls to the earth. That’s not determined by an intelligent mind. OR is it!

Then we have 'spooky action at a distance' so either we admit there are natural forces out there that we cannot explain or we admit we didn't eat enough from the tree of knowledge and will never be allowed the knowledge of everything.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You need to know creationism wasn't just 7 days, reality occurs as we speak, the creation of creation also knowns as, reality, never stops until it stops.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Even a leaf falls to the ground according to gravitational acceleration minus wind resistance. It's quite beautiful actually, when the leaf dies for the winter it falls to the ground, fertilizing and re-integrating with the tree that gave it life. Everywhere you look there is an intelligible design to a system.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Then we have 'spooky action at a distance' so either we admit there are natural forces out there that we cannot explain or we admit we didn't eat enough from the tree of knowledge and will never be allowed the knowledge of everything.

Oh there’s definitely something incorrect about the current consensus on science. Absolutely.

To cooperton.

Intelligible yes. Of course it is understandable.

I mean, we’re not talking phrenology here

Being intelligible is not the same as being intelligently designed.

edit on 6-6-2023 by Dalamax because: Two birds, one stone

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

So it's rational, and not nonsense. This conclusion is unavoidable. It is logical that a rational world must have come from a rational source.

edit on 6-6-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Oh there’s definitely something incorrect about the current consensus on science. Absolutely.

To cooperton.

Intelligible yes. Of course it is understandable.

I mean, we’re not talking phrenology here

Being intelligible is not the same as being intelligently designed.

What kind of intelligence would design the universe and life to be forced to consume itself (stars) and each other (life)?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Or that our intellect finds it logical.

We are as much a part of the environment as anything else.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is it truly consuming? Life is resplendent in it’s diversity, and transforms continually.

Perhaps the universe, through life, is designing an intelligence.

a reply to: quintessentone

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Is it truly consuming? Life is resplendent in it’s diversity, and transforms continually.

Perhaps the universe, through life, is designing an intelligence.

Where is the love? Being forced to consume other life forms is a violent horror.

It makes no sense to me this reality should be a violent horror if we are to believe God created everything just for us.
edit on q00000036630America/Chicago1414America/Chicago6 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I could argue there is love in sacrifice. It’s what JC demonstrated and that violence holds its own kind of beauty. But that would be showing my own aberrance in civilised debate.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join