It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Jews and Haughty Italians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So who owns the Federal Reserve?

No one 'owns' it. Each regional Fed has stock owned by public banks, but this is not a for profit stock ownership, all monies made by the Fed are given to the Treasury after operating costs.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Perhaps an underground vault filled with gold.

Perhaps other elites have been compromised in an Epstein-like situation to ensure their loyalty in exchange for running Rothschild companies under different names.

Can you think of any other possibilities?

If the Panama papers weren't leaked, how would we have gotten any wiser wrt that scandal?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Perhaps an underground vault filled with gold.

Like some bad James Bond movie?

Can you think of any other possibilities?

No, because you can't hide trillions of dollars. This amount of money creates all kinds of profits ,even just sitting in an account untouched, that would then need to be documented. This isn't the 1800's, the amount of electronic paper trails is immense.

Look, there are actual banks, with immense amounts of wealth under management that are literally helping to set policy and making the rules. It isn't some hundreds year old nefarious boogeyman.

edit on 24-3-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Why was this system designed to fail and then actively driven to failure?

What is your opinion on UBI via CBDC's that expires within a certain amount of time?

If we will own nothing, will people such as the Rothschilds be allowed to own anything?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why was this system designed to fail and then actively driven to failure?

The Fed is agnostic when it comes to Congressional budgets, they are the ones spending us into oblivion.

What is your opinion on UBI via CBDC's that expires within a certain amount of time?

If we will own nothing, will people such as the Rothschilds be allowed to own anything?

There is no US CBDC on the horizon, we work closely with the Fed, they have no plans at this time for one. Trust me, I'll let you know, I was talking about FedNow years ago when it was being built out.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Like some bad James Bond movie?

Explain Klaus Schwab.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Explain Klaus Schwab.

Why? He sitting on some secret vault of gold we all don't know about?

You give far too much credit and power to transient people like this. He's nothing compared to the big banks and payment networks, they make the rules, not him.

edit on 24-3-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: Help me....I'm clotting up at altitude!

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

There is no US CBDC on the horizon, we work closely with the Fed, they have no plans at this time for one. Trust me, I'll let you know,

Huh...

For some reason I believe you.

Perhaps after China has been adequately subdued?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not in that sense.

I'm saying bad James Bond caricatures do exist, so perhaps it is not unreasonable to believe that truth can be even stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Huh...

For some reason I believe you.

Perhaps after China has been adequately subdued?

Maybe not even then. We meet with them on Tuesday about FedNow, it isn't even out yet, a USDC would be at least a decade off at this point even if fast-tracked. I'd be shocked, based on how the Fed implements changes, if they could get something going this decade.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Not in that sense.

I'm saying bad James Bond caricatures do exist, so perhaps it is not unreasonable to believe that truth can be even stranger than fiction.

Yeah, it's him, Soros and Gates sitting in room drinking infant's blood and planning your demise. The real people you should worry about wear three-piece suits and actually help set monetary policy.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well I'm sure you're up to speed with how many countries (over 90%)? are working towards CBCD's.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Yes, and it's not that many since we work with nearly all of them. There are many exploring the process but not that many actually in the implementation stages.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Ahhh.

So Klaus Schwab who has his people placed in governments, Soros who funds all those wayward causes and people, and Gates, a big buddy of Epstein and directly involved with the vaccines and climate change bs among other things are nothing to worry about in the grand scheme of things according to you.

Interesting.

Could you name these suits you are referring to?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

But you know as well as I do that when the more powerful countries have committed the rest will follow, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So Klaus Schwab who has his people placed in governments, Soros who funds all those wayward causes and people, and Gates, a big buddy of Epstein and directly involved with the vaccines and climate change bs among other things are nothing to worry about in the grand scheme of things according to you.

Not with banking and finance.

Could you name these suits you are referring to?

I did, the major banks and payment networks. They meet regularly and in private. This is where things are decided.

The funny part is the frequently can't agree on anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

But you know as well as I do that when the more powerful countries have committed the rest will follow, right?

It will eventually happen, it just isn't happening right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Something that needs investigating and I'm working right now so juggling things yet have looked into it plenty in the past is the backing from the Rothschild's into the take over of the Boer republics and using the British Empire as their instrument. I think you had some background in South Africa Bones from memory so this has probably gone through your mind before.

The attempt to take over the Boer Republics was initially formented in the Jamieson Raid. From memory this was a Cecil Rhodes plot and this chap was heavily backed by the Rothschilds. Once gold had been discovered on Transvaal and Orange the British / Rothschilds invented the plan to save the Uitlanders / British in something that pretty much resembles Putin's invasion of the Donbas to protect Russian speakers.

The Jamieson Raid is can be traced back to Rothschild financing. From that point the whole Boer War developed and was orchestrated just to get at the diamonds and gold around Joburg and a flow of constant flow of immigrant Litvaks maybe 100,000 of them took over the strings of industry to the point where the city bacame known as Jewburg. A conspiracy for sure

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This isn't the 1800's, the amount of electronic paper trails is immense.

I would like to add: I've worked for people that have smuggled physical gold and pallets of cash out of a country through a well known airport onto their private jet.

These things can and do happen, a lot of wealth is moved like this and simply go off grid to be laundered back into the system somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not with banking and finance.

No. But they are some of the people we should have very good reason to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join