It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Possible U.S. President Joe Biden Shot Down an Alien Flying Over Alaska on 2.10.2023.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Sunday, February 12, 2023

Why would the President of the United States of America order the downing of an automobile-sized craft that could be carrying a non-human intelligent life form who's just minding its own business?

Blasting the vehicle out of the sky, just because its using a technology superior to our own, is just plain DUMB! (imo)

F-35 fighter jets were sent up to investigate after the object was first detected on Thursday, according to a US official. Kirby told reporters that the first fly-by of US fighter aircraft happened Thursday night, and the second happened Friday morning. Both brought back “limited” information about the object.

But the pilots later gave differing reports of what they observed.

Some pilots said the object “interfered with their sensors” on the planes.

Some pilots also claimed to have seen no identifiable propulsion on the object, and could not explain how it was staying in the air, despite the object cruising at an altitude of 40,000 feet.

In a statement Saturday, US Northern Command said the command has no new information to share about the object’s “capabilities, purpose or origin,” but noted that recovery efforts are being affected by Arctic weather conditions, “including wind chill, snow and limited daylight.”

The statement added that “fighter aircraft” downed the “high altitude airborne object” on Friday following an order from Biden and said recovery operations for the remains of the object continue Saturday in coordination with the FBI and local law enforcement.
More at: www.cnn.com...

Former U.S. Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, says the vehicles have baffled concerned experts in military and intelligence for years, but they have not executed any (known) hostile actions against humanity.

Here's an ATS thread on that subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Members: IN YOUR OPINION, was President Biden right to have this UFO shot down, without considering if "someone" was inside?

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

C'mon man

JB doesn't have a problem with all the aliens crossing the southern border

Okay, being serious.

I strongly doubt that whatever was shot down was a craft of "The Others". FWIW, I think Ratcliffe is either uninformed or being misleading. There have for certain been many instances of observers of such craft suffering injuries in one way or the other.

My take is, this was some kind of long-range drone made by another country.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Only if they let him. Humans would most likely not be able to do it for real. Especially three times in a row.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Its Possible U.S. President Joe Biden Shot Down an Alien Flying Over Alaska on 2.10.2023

Was it with a shotgun shooting through the front door ?
Sorry , I just had to go there.

I think that decision is a SC/NORAD one to make .

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i just realized, it's really hard for aliens to make contact with us.
i mean, you float peacefully and slowly in the air, not even touching the ground of a country, with no display of weapons and still get killed.

but then, why should anyone be interested in contact with a war species that's busy destroying its planet?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Everyone is talking smack about this, but did anyone stop and think that maybe Joe Biden saved us all from that Corn-Pop guy?

I was talking to a friend earlier and they thought it would be typical Biden to start an intergalactic war while everyone was worried about Russia and China.

Ok so for a realistic talking point:
"I wonder if these last two balloon take downs are real."

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The fighter pilots that shot down the objects were red white and blue blooded Republicans. Almost everyone in the Armed Forces is a Republican, y'all already know this. The Commanders that gave the orders, likewise.

They could've refused to do it because Commander in Chief was a Democrat, certainly this was part of a nefarious liberal scheme. But, they didn't disobey orders and pulled the red trigger on the joystick handles of their F-22's.

It's just that somewhere between government and military, political affiliation doesn't matter anymore. Something about Americans fighting and dying side by side in wars. I'm having trouble trying to explain this.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

So, you're on "Joe saved us from Corn-Pop" side? Ok.

We aren't hearing about these take-downs from the pilots. We're getting the news from press people, sure they might be in the military, but they are still press people.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

My take is, this was some kind of long-range drone made by another country.

Cheers

It must be from a country with technology superior to ours. Otherwise, the pilots wouldn't have been so miffed, and individuals in Congress would have been more forthcoming when coming out of the briefing.

Senator Lisa Murkowski said it was shot down after "being identified".

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Identified as WHAT? UFO constructed by superior intelligence?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
INFO ON THE SATURDAY SHOOTDOWN

Info on the Vehicle shot down the next day, yesterday...Saturday. (Shootdown #2)

So again, what the heck? If it came in Friday night, why was it not detected and/or shot down until just now — Saturday night? This is getting more than a little concerning.

That’s making me think it isn’t the Chinese because why would they keep kicking the hornet’s nest with three different things? Unless they mean to launch some crazy things–or maybe something we don’t know.

The next piece of info about the object shot down over Alaska is making me get that alien feeling...
Continued at: redstate.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Only if they let him. Humans would most likely not be able to do it for real. Especially three times in a row.

Maybe no life-form was inside. But the question still remains, what do we have that can...

1.) Appear suddenly out of nowhere

2.) Use no visible form of propulsion.

3.) Maneuver at 40,000 feet for days.

Fascinating read, comparing the Friday and Saturday Objects shot down: redstate.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Good point. If this was Russian, then the media would be blasting that all over the news. I wonder if these are something that we (the US) gave to Ukraine, and either Ukraine is using them or is selling these off to other countries to use?

That is if these 40,000ft balloons are even real. Do we have any confirmation on these?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It's another plot by the left/deep state to internationally destroy America by breaking our secret alliance with the aliens that have been abducting people for years! 🙄🤣

Do we have proof) pictures of these other shot downs? Or are we supposed to take the words of a known group of liars? "We didn't shoot down the first one until everyone complained but we definitely and conveniently got the others quickly!"

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Senator Lisa Murkowski said it was shot down after "being identified".

UFO constructed by superior intelligence?

Nope . It would be an IFO at that point (see your first statement)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Somewhere in 2072 people are pissed because 2 time travel vacation vessels have been destroyed....

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

But the question still remains, what do we have that can...
1.) Appear suddenly out of nowhere
2.) Use no visible form of propulsion.
3.) Maneuver at 40,000 feet for days.

The various kitchen utensils my wife used to throw at me when we were young ?
Be my answer .

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I wouldn’t worry too much about Biden starting an intergalactic war, at the next intergalactic presidential vote Joe would surely win.

Why wouldn’t someone test different technologies at the same time, see which ones get through and which don’t.
edit on 12-2-2023 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I don't think we have enough information to make assumptions about the craft involved.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Three possibilities:

1. Device from another country (weapon of choice, umm.. explanation)
2. UFO
3. Black Flag operation in works

I am not, at this time ruling out anything. The black flag thing does seem to be the next thing on the agenda, after the raging homegrown terrorists, of January 6th. Who seemed to me more like just some regular people, caught up in government’s wild shenanigans.

I wouldn’t be all that surprised, if this wild arial display, did not turn out to be something other than what the government is trying to make us to believe, at this time.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ya really think the Commander In Sleep……..Sleepy Granpops Joe …..reeeeeally cares?

👽
edit on 12-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join