It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason they want you to euthanize yourself Your organs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.lifesitenews.com...

Data shows that since MAiD became legal in 2021, over half of the world's organ transplants from those who were euthanized were done by doctors in Canada.

The leader of a top pro-life hospice group has sounded the alarm over a recent study showing Canada as the world leader in organ donations from people who obtained state-sanctioned euthanasia.

Data shows Canada as having 49 cases of ODE in 2021 alone, with 136 cases since euthanasia, or medical assistance in dying (MAiD), as it is called, became legal in Canada in 2016.

We have seen Canadians who are not even dying being eligible for state-sanctioned execution,” she said.

“One of the most horrific and macabre consequences of liberal euthanasia policies is the increase of human organ trafficking on the ‘red market

Even one of the study’s authors, Dr. Johannes Mulder, who is involved in MAiD in the Netherlands, noted that a concern from the study is that some might be pressured to have MAiD as a means to increase available organs for transplant

From a purely business perspective, Canadian stock is probably thought to be of among the highest quality in the world and highly sought after for transplantation,” Ireland said

There you have it. The real reason they want to euthanize us worthless eaters. It's all about those organs and the money they can make selling us off bit by bit. Literally.
Truth 💣
edit on 27-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2023 by AOx6179 because: Added content

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Some interesting claims there.

Would you believe a while back John Hopkins actually hosted
bioethicist
Norman Fost's query on 'whether it's important that organ donors be dead?'.

Some of the other bioethicist proposals (coming out of the 'WEF Future of Health Care Committee' and the Rockefeller Hastings Centre) are equally sick and depraved.

edit on 27-1-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Trudeau is just taking his lead from his heroes in the Chinese Communist Party. But even they lie about it unlike the Canadians.

My advice is to drink, smoke and do drugs! Your organs will be totally useless to them

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Curious....because consent for organ donation has to be given here in Canada...
Wondering if when one agrees to assisted suicide that automatically consent is given? 🤔

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I don't see a problem here...

If you want to kill yourself, fine- other people can have their lives saved using your parts.

Far better than what's going on in the Chinese cash for organs business.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I believe that most people who opt to die with dignity and utilize assisted suicide usually have a fatal disease and have tried everything medically available to fight it. I sure wouldn't want the organs of a cancer patient who's been through rounds of chemotherapy or whatever other poisons they've had coursing through their bodies.

Give me a car accident victim's organs, any day!

edit on 27-1-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
On our journey to become something greater than human we have chosen a path that will make us into something so inhuman that we are becoming monsters.

Humanity has always aspired to become something better through knowledge and civilization, even the most primitive tribal people want to be elevated within their belief systems. Humans are different enough from the rest of life on Earth to be at a higher level of development and awareness, but instead of having lofty goals we just dive deeper into the crude and base aspects of physical reality. We use our intelligence and knowledge to exaggerate the lowest characteristics found at the bottom of the barrel of human existence when we should be developing those differences that make us truly human.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Organ donation without consent is just that non-consent, but then the law does leave it to the next of kin to give consent. Government has no jurisdiction in this area at all.

And as for assisted dying being inhumane, the organizers of 'Dying with Dignity' would readily state that letting someone suffer immeasurable pain for long periods of time is the true definition of inhumane.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
"Canadian stock is of high quality"?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder what effect the vaccine has on donated organs?

I've always been an organ donor, but recent events have given me reason to rethink my choice. The medical field has turned into as big of a corrupt monster as the political field, and we all continue to feed the machine thinking we're making a positive difference.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I've always been an organ donor, but recent events have given me reason to rethink my choice. The medical field has turned into as big of a corrupt monster as the political field, and we all continue to feed the machine thinking we're making a positive difference.

So then with that I have a question for addressing OP's premise.

If government has a clandestine evil plot to allow us to do away with ourselves for any reason, to harvest organs (for whom?) (who gets these organs now?) - let's say gov't agrees to let mentally ill people do away with themselves if they just don't want to do life any more - why would they taint the organs with the evil mRNA vaccines that would otherwise render the organs damaged and/or useless? There's two conspiracy theories rolled up in one, so what is government's end goal?
edit on q00000041131America/Chicago4545America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If government has a clandestine evil plot to allow us to do away with ourselves for any reason, to harvest organs (for whom?) (who gets these organs now?) - let's say gov't agrees to let mentally ill people do away with themselves if they just don't want to do life any more - why would they taint the organs with the evil mRNA vaccines that would otherwise render the organs damaged and/or useless? There's two conspiracy theories rolled up in one, so what is government's end goal?

I honestly don't know. What I DO know is there's a hell of a lot of money to be made vis transplanting organs whether they end up only working for a week due to clotting or whatever.

As long as the money machine keeps turning the outcome is an afterthought.

We're told the vaccine will save lives to this day, even though the evidence is beginning to show just the opposite.

The bottom line always comes back to the same place; follow the money.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I honestly don't know. What I DO know is there's a hell of a lot of money to be made vis transplanting organs whether they end up only working for a week due to clotting or whatever.

We're told the vaccine will save lives to this day, even though the evidence is beginning to show just the opposite.

I followed the money and the Canadian government is paying the bill for all organ donations as well as the organ transplant operation, so the buck stopped there.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: AOx6179

Some interesting claims there.

Would you believe a while back John Hopkins actually hosted
bioethicist
Norman Fost's query on 'whether it's important that organ donors be dead?'.

Some of the other bioethicist proposals (coming out of the 'WEF Future of Health Care Committee' and the Rockefeller Hastings Centre) are equally sick and depraved.

When did bioethicists become pro genocide and Hitler like when it comes to the value of imperfect human life?

Well, if Canada anesthetizes those who ask to be killed by a Doctor. Like they were having surgery. Well, they could be alive while organs are harvested in pristine condition. Especially now that Canada allows Doctors to kill depressed people if that is what they want in the depths of their depression. www.nationalreview.com... Then they get the most valuable organs possible, from a healthy person with no disease or injury. Like mining gold or diamonds. Then take the heart last to kill the imperfect useless eater of a human being. They are far more likely to be healthy with fantastic organs than the Chinese ones harvested from living prisoners and political dissidents.

Evil abounds when you reject and despise religions that teach love and compassion and that life has value. The UK (who shares a sovereign with Canada) even arrested a woman for praying silently, standing, with no signs, just praying to herself, near an abortion clinic and called it a hate crime. www.nationalreview.com... It is clear that the Canadian government hates and despises anyone who values life or sees value in "imperfect" lives, or the lives of useless eaters, and that extends to many liberals and progressives in the US as well. Liberals and progressives world wide have become as bad as Hitler and China in seeing genocide (through euthanasia and late term abortion) as a solution that helps society and makes the earth a better place overall.

The lockdowns that killed many due to not being able to be treated for cancer and other health issues. The vaccine that turned out not to be a vaccine after all (vaccines prevent disease, this vax did not) and we know has killed many who took it. Through this the elite politicians, even in the US have shown their total disregard for human life.

The world is covered in the darkness of the evil of abandoning care for imperfect humans and only caring for "mother earth" who has priority over any and all human beings. This is seen in TPTB wanting to take away sources of heat and cooking for many. Demanding that now falling and failing windmills and the solar panels the poor can't afford on their homes replace wood burning heat, gas heat, gas cooking, gas water heaters, down to gas powered lawn toolswww.foxnews.com... Eliminating gas cars that have limited range and limit how far one can travel in a day due to long recharging times, making it easier to control the people, and able to end all travel by just shutting off the grid. www.popularmechanics.com... www.bbc.com... www.newsweek.com... www.pv-tech.org... www.npr.org... gvwire.com...

God, the universal consciousness, the pantheon of Gods and Goddesses weep for the people who are trash and disposable and even regarded as toxic for the planet, by the elite political class and elite uber rich corporate class, and many political liberals and progressives worldwide. Evil has overtaken the planet as governments abandon humans as worthless if they aren't contributing to society or caring for the mud of the Earth.

The TPTB seem to think the mud of the planet is far more important and more valuable than human life and that humans are tics and fleas on "mother earth" who is to be worshiped, adored, and cared for, above all else.

So killing random tics and flea humans hurting the planet, is seen as necessary and a net positive for the lives of those who spend their lives taking care of mother earth and worshiping mother earth as healthy caretakers and servants of the mud of earth. Love for your fellow human, care and compassion for your fellow human who is imperfect is seen as worthless and actually harmful to "mother earth".

The whole earth is turning to the darkness of evil now as most elitists and liberals/progressives deem imperfect(unproductive, old, infirm, ill, unborn, even the depressed, etc.) humans not just disposable, but not worthy of life or care or compassion at all.

edit on 1/27/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You have 2 different agendas here:

1. Depopulation and reduction of the physically and mentally ill.

2. Making the most profit out of these people on their way out.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I could be wrong, but I believe that most people who opt to die with dignity and utilize assisted suicide usually have a fatal disease and have tried everything medically available to fight it. I sure wouldn't want the organs of a cancer patient who's been through rounds of chemotherapy or whatever other poisons they've had coursing through their bodies.

Give me a car accident victim's organs, any day!

You are wrong. Canada is euthanizing people who are simply depressed and ask to be killed/murdered by a Doctor. They are euthanizing people who are disabled but otherwise healthy. They will allow anyone with a mental illness (even if it is treatable and under control) to be euthanized.
www.nationalreview.com...
www.nationalreview.com...
www.voanews.com...

To Canada, the infirm, the imperfect, the elderly, the sad, the disabled are no more than tics and fleas on the face of the earth when their bodies could be turned into gold and diamonds to enrich those who profit from selling their organs. The government gets a win/win, they no longer have to pay to help or support or give care or comfort to imperfect humans who don't pay taxes but use tax money - AND they get lots of money by selling their organs. So for Canada killing as many as possible who say in an unguarded moment they wish they were dead is a boon to the elitist class and political class.

edit on 1/27/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I followed the money and the Canadian government is paying the bill for all organ donations as well as the organ transplant operation, so the buck stopped there.

How much money do they save in the long run? The old, the infirm, the depressed, the disabled, even healthy disabled, those with a mental illness (even under control with medication) - are all eligible for euthanasia in Canada now. The very people most likely to be a drain on tax money, and receiving care from the government.

Killing them means they no longer have to pay to care for or have any sort of compassion for "useless eaters".

It is a huge boon to the finances of the Canadian government. A win/win for the elite political class who get filthy rich off of just being politicians. They get rid of having to pay for any sort of care or compassion for what they consider the useless tics of humanity sucking resources, or those elderly who have worn out their bodies in service to society - and turn it into a net financial gain for the nation by not having to care for them when killing them is much cheaper.

edit on 1/27/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I get the feeling that this subject and its public treatment might come to exemplify the "forest for the trees" analogy.

When you are approached with the idea of consenting to donate your organs after death, how was it begun? Was it about "Saving a life," or perhaps "Life-saving research?" I hate to be crass, but do they mention the "market" for said organs, and their requestor's place in it? I'm sure the donors' kin are 'told' where any organs are going, and whether someone's income increased ... and more importantly how much debt the recipient faces because of the organizations' "charity."

I can't imagine how I could avoid feeling like a ghoul if I were in that "business." Especially when I "sell" freely-donated organs to tax-payer funded researchers (almost all of it is government funded) who pass that "cost" on to those consumers of their research.

The entire thing is exploitative.

"We take your donated organs and give them to people who need them to survive." is the meme, but when you see what they "charge" for the service and how the crippling debt follows the family like a stone chained to their necks they like to pretend that it is none of their business... laughing all the way to the vacation resort.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

How much money do they save in the long run? The old, the infirm, the depressed, the disabled, even healthy disabled, those with a mental illness (even under control with medication) - are all eligible for euthanasia in Canada now. The very people most likely to be a drain on tax money, and receiving care from the government.

Killing them means they no longer have to pay to care for or have any sort of compassion for "useless eaters".

It is a huge boon to the finances of the Canadian government. A win/win for the elite political class who get filthy rich off of just being politicians. They get rid of having to pay for any sort of care or compassion for what they consider the useless tics of humanity sucking resources, or those elderly who have worn out their bodies in service to society - and turn it into a net financial gain for the nation by not having to care for them when killing them is much cheaper.

Well, government is still holding out on allowing severely sufferering mentally ill people access to assisted dying, these people still have to kill themselves and that is a hit or miss thing.

As for the $ saved, you would also have to subtract what the gov't would otherwise collect in taxes from these useless eating consumers who also employ many people in their care who also generate tax dollars.

Does the buck also stop there?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Don't about about this specific thread subject but the Canadian government are quietly involved in all sorts of insane plans for humanity - this Canadian government document is well worth a read and also involves 'Policy Horizons Canada' and the WEF.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join