It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you die

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

According to physics everything is energy and that can neither be created or destroyed, it is just transmuted into something else.

So does anything actually die? Can anything really be destroyed? Or does it just appear that way?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Science is still looking for life elsewhere
while the Trumans suspect they can go places.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
No thing was ever born.....so no thing can die.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

This World is not our primary World , we must not become attached too much to it .

edit on 25-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

This World is not our primary World , we must not become attached to to much to it .

Ah yes the blackness revealing itself.

I'd have to disagree with not attaching oneself to this world because those not yet born will need us to care greatly for this realm so they can learn and experience whatever needs to be learned and experienced.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Have you been looking around ? around 8 billion humans living total clown World™.

Seems like everything is fake, and we have enough people , so no matter how much people, the directions of this World seem to go to wrong direction .

I did not even mean to totally not attaching oneself to this realm, as completely and neither did the video.

edit on 25-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: quintessentone

Have you been looking around ? around 8 billion humans living total clown World™.

Seems like everything is fake, and we have enough people , so no matter how much people, the directions of this World seem to go to wrong direction .

I did not even mean to totally not attaching oneself to this realm, as completely and neither did the video.

Did you ever think that that type of thinking/sentiment is why the directions in the world have and are going in the wrong direction? Detachment. Hopelessness. Negativity.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

edit on 25-1-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: too much cussin lol

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

then there are those that are remembered for centuries
because of the impact they made on our species
I guess it depends on how you live your life while you are here.

Go all in , give it your all , chances are you may be remembered for eternity
live a simple existence and be remembered by a few rather than all

you say that they are forgotten after three months , that's a lie , no one is forgotten
what is forgotten is the sense of loss the hurt gets a little easier to deal with.

No one forgets those we have lost
not one single person

you are someones child, someones mother or father, brother or sister, lover or friend
and no one forgets these connections

you may think or feel that.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
The truth is, you're nothing!

Correct on the universal scale grand scheme o things type deal

but to individuals we are the universe

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Was I a man dreaming I was a butterfly , or a butterfly dreaming I was a man?
Are we all dreaming eachother?

In a manner of speaking, I think so.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Everything Is a possibility if there is a concept for it. This reality needs at least eight hours of sleep to maintain.That should be a priority as an area of inquiry.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Melatonin overnight and write down the dreams...sometimes when you are lucky, you get pulled OOB....

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

What this website said:

The universe as a whole is closed. However, human bodies (and other ecosystems) are not closed — they're open systems. We exchange energy with our surroundings. We can gain energy (again, through chemical processes), and we can lose it (by expelling waste or emitting heat).

In death, the collection of atoms of which you are composed (a universe within the universe) are repurposed. Those atoms and that energy, which originated during the Big Bang, will always be around. Therefore, your "light," that is, the essence of your energy — not to be confused with your actual consciousness — will continue to echo throughout space until the end of time.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ever really ponder and think about quantum entanglement and multiverses?

edit on 25-1-2023 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hum.

I look for trends as a living.

You are just a but impatient in your questioning!!

Another post has appeared about “love” and how that fits into the scheme of things….

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it. And then reread my posts because I am not responding to the thread in particular but letting the rest of you all know that it is not hopeless!!

At least that’s my take away from the weirdness that I have encountered.

Believe that, we, all humans, can figure it out and advance together as one!

Because the alternative is too depressing to talk about…

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Memories only mean something to the person who values them. Christopher Columbus. Martin Luther King Jr. Malcolm X. Mahatma Gandhi. Ghengis Khan. Adolf Hitler. John F. Kennedy.

The only name that has carried weight throughout human existence is Jesus Christ. Everything else matters up to a point, and that point begins and ends with the thought of a single person. Even Jesus means nothing to many people.

As someone who has lost their mother (she was murdered), I can tell you, that for the most part, the OP is right - most people do not truly care. You will be forgotten, and people will move on. The only people who will truly cherish your memory, are those who truly love you...and sometimes, there's no way to know who those people are. Many people claim to love you, but I've learnt, only a handful of those you think do, actually do...and that's if you're lucky.

Cherish the people you truly love, and let them know it. And let them feel it. And, if you're lucky, they may extend the same to you. When you're gone, you're gone. The world will not care. Even the people who claim to love Christ, pick and choose what parts of his father's book to obey.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yeah. Most people I know don't forget the dead among their family. Less so with friends, but it depends on how strong the friendship was.

I occasionally take a bit of time to remember the animals our family had.

The odd bit about mourning is how it can suddenly return long after one thinks one has come to terms with a death.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Depending on what souls purpose here on earth was U will reincarnate over and over again until U have learned all your physical life experiences. Your soul is eternal so U will have a choice at the end U either keeping reincarnating experiencing human life or U get that ticket to so called heaven where your consciousness creates everything and everyone U ever loved forever in bliss

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
When you die... you are still responsible for your actions.
Play nice.

<< 1    3 >>

join