It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless Hamlin got the Michael Jackson skin-lightening treatment while in the hospital, that guy in the hoodie & sunglasses wasn't him. They probably just grabbed some second-string player that nobody would miss and had him impersonate Hamlin.

I happen to think that he probably isn't dead, but that his injuries are pretty severe. Given what was reported about them having to revive him multiple times, brain damage from oxygen depravation is a distinct possibility. He might even still be on life support, or in a coma.

Is it normal to have people impersonated to fool the public after events like that?

Also, what if we never see him again?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the 'body double', playing the role is good for the near future only (Super Bowl on 12th)...

body double future, probable opiate OD... the real athlete....WHO knows

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the 'body double', playing the role is good for the near future only (Super Bowl on 12th)...

Yeah it does seem the timing is critical.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I could see them being quiet about it until a few months after the superbowl then saying he died of sepsis or something.

Unless we see a legit video soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Well we know its not a Weekend At Bernies type scenario, but people have pulled off some bizarre ish in the past when they had a dead rapper Goonew at his own party standing upright in the club in the corner while people were partying it up…So who knows.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Moron Conspiracists Are Totally Convinced Damar Hamlin Is Dead

It’s the latest unfounded conspiracy to engulf the nation: Damar Hamlin, the Buffalo Bills’ safety who went into cardiac arrest during a game on Jan. 2, actually died on the field from the COVID vaccine and has been replaced with a body-double as part of a massive cover-up by everyone from the NFL to Pfizer.

As wacky as it sounds, the nonsensical conspiracy went mainstream this week—prompting teammates and Hamlin to address suggestions he’s been cloned, while national media like the New York Post, Fox News and TMZ have covered the claims.

As soon as I read the headline, I knew it would be on ATS and would be regurgitated by a certain member. LMAO

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TH3K1N60FK1N65
Moron Conspiracists Are Totally Convinced Damar Hamlin Is Dead

It’s the latest unfounded conspiracy to engulf the nation: Damar Hamlin, the Buffalo Bills’ safety who went into cardiac arrest during a game on Jan. 2, actually died on the field from the COVID vaccine and has been replaced with a body-double as part of a massive cover-up by everyone from the NFL to Pfizer.

As wacky as it sounds, the nonsensical conspiracy went mainstream this week—prompting teammates and Hamlin to address suggestions he’s been cloned, while national media like the New York Post, Fox News and TMZ have covered the claims.

As soon as I read the headline, I knew it would be on ATS and would be regurgitated by a certain member. LMAO

Let's see a video of him. Everyone is waiting.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Any high-profile death which could be attributed to the Jab is jumped on quickly, when Tiffany Dover died they rolled out Amber Lynn a work colleague of similar build and hair color but, if the pics get analyzed they don't match up, they learned a lesson and could not make the same mistake again. This time they hid the eyes and any other identifying features, wrapped up like a mummy. www.bitchute.com...
They need time to make a silicone mask.

edit on 25-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Any high-profile death which could be attributed to the Jab is jumped on quickly, when Tiffany Dover died they rolled out Amber Lynn a work colleague of similar build and hair color but, if the pics get analyzed they don't match up, they learned a lesson and could not make the same mistake again. This time they hid the eyes and any other identifying features, wrapped up like a mummy. www.bitchute.com...
They need time to make a silicone mask.

If you watch the behavior of his younger brother, he doesn't look excited at all to be with his brother who was just injured. A younger brother would have been closer happier and in the pictures. So would his mom and teammates.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If the death was attributed to a mandated vaccine protocol the payout would be massive. They would be in damage control to minimize litigation. Quick deals would have been done, with nondisclosure contracts. Even if he was permanently injured they would opt for a deal.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If the death was attributed to a mandated vaccine protocol the payout would be massive. They would be in damage control to minimize litigation. Quick deals would have been done, with nondisclosure contracts. Even if he was permanently injured they would opt for a deal.

That and it looks pretty bad right before the super bowl. I don't get why he doesn't just put out a video while he's trending. He could blow up, do shows, write a book, do photos ops. He was getting around great and didn't need oxygen.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
According to my daughter who is an OT there's no way you can clap your hands like that so soon, and especially raise your arms over your head like he did for at least a few months.
I have to concur that ain't Damar.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

That and it looks pretty bad right before the super bowl. I don't get why he doesn't just put out a video while he's trending.

Why should he? To appease nutcases? He doesn't owe a damn thing to the idiots of this world.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That and it looks pretty bad right before the super bowl. I don't get why he doesn't just put out a video while he's trending.

Why should he? To appease nutcases? He doesn't owe a damn thing to the idiots of this world.

Ok Mr. Join date 1 month ago who says I'm a "certain member who regurgitated" things. I'm sure you really care about Damar's condition.

Let's see what happens and if doesn't release a legit video I'm sure you have the excuses ready. 🤡

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ok Mr. Join date 1 month ago who says I'm a "certain member who regurgitated" things. I'm sure you really care about Damar's condition.

Let's see what happens and if doesn't release a legit video I'm sure you have the excuses ready. 🤡

Like I said he doesn't owe a damn thing to the idiots of this world, let them use their one brain cell to create fake scenarios where he is dead or whatever. I am sure he really cares what those fools think ^eye roll*
edit on 25-1-2023 by TH3K1N60FK1N65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Like I said he doesn't owe a damn thing to the idiots of this world

You're right, he owes you nothing. The paying fans might disagree.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TH3K1N60FK1N65

No one owes anyone anything, you sir are correct. So why would you care?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Timcast covered this. And they did a great job going over various theories. WATCH HERE
This could be simply a way to keep his name in the limelight and keep collecting $$. Because eventually - he will just be a distant memory. There is no real reason to hide his death if it is from the non-vax, because athletes are dying from heart attacks all over. Why would he be a special case. He is not some super star player.
So what would be the purpose of hiding his death if he died?

Im sure he is pretty f'd up though....as anyone would be after major heart trauma.

Nobody with any intelligence really believes that was him at the game. Even the announcers said he still needed oxygen and that person had none and was moving around like a clown.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Like I said he doesn't owe a damn thing to the idiots of this world, let them use their one brain cell to create fake scenarios where he is dead or whatever. I am sure he really cares what those fools think ^eye roll*

Don't you find it at least odd? I'm not saying he's dead I'm saying with all the love and warmth he was shown across the country just the sight of his face would have made lots of people happy, instead we get him surrounded by security at all times, making sure to block camera views, rushed in and out head down almost fully covered as if avoiding an assassination attempt. I can't believe you don't find this at least a little bit odd.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join