It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think he's not in the best of shape and they want to us ehim for PR purposes but really can't.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I think he's not in the best of shape and they want to us ehim for PR purposes but really can't.

I get that some people think he's alive and they used a body double. But you do realize that still qualifies as a conspiracy right?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
How long was DH down for the count on the field?

What You Need to Know About Brain Oxygen Deprivation

Between 30-180 seconds of oxygen deprivation, you may lose consciousness.
At the one-minute mark, brain cells begin dying.
At three minutes, neurons suffer more extensive damage, and lasting brain damage becomes more likely.
At five minutes, death becomes imminent.
At 10 minutes, even if the brain remains alive, a coma and lasting brain damage are almost inevitable.

At 15 minutes, survival becomes nearly impossible

If the above is true, DH is a modern medical miracle and must be seen for that and that alone. The fact that he can suffer this kind of extreme damage and be thugging it shortly thereafter is AMAZING.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
How long was DH down for the count on the field?

What You Need to Know About Brain Oxygen Deprivation

Between 30-180 seconds of oxygen deprivation, you may lose consciousness.
At the one-minute mark, brain cells begin dying.
At three minutes, neurons suffer more extensive damage, and lasting brain damage becomes more likely.
At five minutes, death becomes imminent.
At 10 minutes, even if the brain remains alive, a coma and lasting brain damage are almost inevitable.

At 15 minutes, survival becomes nearly impossible

If the above is true, DH is a modern medical miracle and must be seen for that and that alone. The fact that he can suffer this kind of extreme damage and be thugging it shortly thereafter is AMAZING.

Yeah, so commotio cordis occur, 1 in 100 million occurrence that's never happened in football before

Then he miracously survives even with imminent brain death coma

Then he's running back to the game 2 and a half week later and clapping his hands but won't show his face and is surrounded by heavy security.

But then won't show his face or have a single picture taken with fans.
edit on 26-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I get that some people think he's alive and they used a body double. But you do realize that still qualifies as a conspiracy right?

Yes, it certainly does.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Any high-profile death which could be attributed to the Jab is jumped on quickly, when Tiffany Dover died they rolled out Amber Lynn a work colleague of similar build and hair color but, if the pics get analyzed they don't match up, they learned a lesson and could not make the same mistake again. This time they hid the eyes and any other identifying features, wrapped up like a mummy. www.bitchute.com...
They need time to make a silicone mask.

The grandmother of this kind of situation is the time Hillary Clinton passed out at the 9/11 memorial event, and then she appeared later outside Chelsea's apartment. Only, people quickly realized it wasn't really Hillary, because "apartment Hillary" was noticeably younger & thinner than she was just a few hours earlier.

Really, you have to wonder how long these kinds of switches have been going on. Up until just a few years ago, people couldn't easily search out old pictures of other people to compare them to suspect cases.

edit on 26-1-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He's departed this plane, NFL fully in defense mode to avoid lawsuits and eventual collapse, since they mandated all employees and players to be fully injected with the bio-weapon.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Tick tock, still no video or proof of life.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The only video I have seen supposedly of him was one shot in the suite box of last weeks game. You could not see his face and he still had his hood and big jacket on but was dancing or cheering where it involved moving his arms pretty vigorously.

Many comments on the video asked why it was so easy for him to move his arms like that after having all of that CPR. I also find it curious that he has always been masked and has always worn a large coat and something to cover his head.

Maybe the suite was cold but most times in the games when they show they suites not many still keep their winter coats on. To me it is obvious that they are hiding something. Maybe it is legitimate and he has devices, etc attached and is self-conscious but it is suspicious.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I broke one rib when I was in my mid 20’s. I was afraid to sneeze for MONTHS because it hurt so bad.

Waving your arms over your head and clapping is such a huge red flag. The mask and oversized coat too but for me, all I needed to see was him clapping to know this is bs.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Interesting perspective
gab.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Interesting perspective
gab.com...

Quoting this link:

I will say again what I have said from that first day - Damar died. Period.

The person they are parading before us - with security - is a stand-in. He keeps his identity covered until the plastic surgery (or the Damar mask) is completed and the tattoos added. When that is complete, he will do ONE limited interview to say he is not going to play football anymore (because he does not have Damar's talent) and he will appreciate being left to his new life as a recluse, with no more interviews.

And that is how they will prevent backlash against a vaccine that is murdering so many people.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't know if I buy into that. Cheaper, easier, and faster to use CGI these days. If it is just for one appearance. Now if they want him to play ball...that's different.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Interesting perspective
gab.com...

Quoting this link:

I will say again what I have said from that first day - Damar died. Period.

The person they are parading before us - with security - is a stand-in. He keeps his identity covered until the plastic surgery (or the Damar mask) is completed and the tattoos added. When that is complete, he will do ONE limited interview to say he is not going to play football anymore (because he does not have Damar's talent) and he will appreciate being left to his new life as a recluse, with no more interviews.

And that is how they will prevent backlash against a vaccine that is murdering so many people.

edit on 1/27/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Still no interviews from him.

So he can attend an NFL game the week after being in ICU and having CPR performed for 10 minutes on field but he cant give an interview

Who believes this?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He's dead.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mrbedhead

How does it go when a Black super athlete in perfect physical shape is mandated to take a shot of white man's medicine and isn't in such great shape anymore, Houston we have a problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: mrbedhead

How does it go when a Black super athlete in perfect physical shape is mandated to take a shot of white man's medicine and isn't in such great shape anymore, Houston we have a problem.

A doctor posted on twitter he got his booster December 26th. Adrenaline triggers symptoms of myocarditis. It wasn't comottio cordis.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If people still have their heads in the sand, you are at your wits end here. You won't convince anyone, all you're doing is inflaming each side.

Do I know the solution? NO! But maybe that's a topic that needs to be talked about.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Stew peters has a go as well. He makes some good points and stats of what we should expect with regard to just how many athletes usually collapse in normal times. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This will be disappointing to a lot of people here hoping he was actually dead from the vaccination but he has a video thanking people on his Instagram. And before there's another conspiracy, the jump cuts are common in Instagram videos. Won't stop people I'm sure from still going wild with this crazy theory but, here you go. Link

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join