It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Fake CGI is a good one, heavily edited. Far too many names to remember even for a genius.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Deep fakes are crazy good now.

I'm not saying this is what this is, but it's crazy what we can do.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going. 🙄

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I can't believe this thread is still going. 🙄

Why wouldn't it? It will never end until we get a video.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Pretty sure there is a video of him that's been posted.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Excerpt from today's Video...

The 24-year-old has been active on social media, even live-tweeting during several Bills games, but he wanted to wait for the "right time" to share a message on video.

"Now that my brothers have closed out a strong, winning season, as I continue to make so much progress recovering, I think it's finally a good time to share a few things," he said in an Instagram post on Saturday. "I think it was important for me to wait and speak publicly at the right time, as it was just a lot to process within my own self mentally, physically, even spiritually, it's just been a lot to process. But I can't tell you how appreciative I am of all the love, all the support, and everything that's just been coming my way.

"What happened to me on Monday Night Football I feel is a direct example of God using me as a vessel to share my passion and my love directly from my heart with the entire world, and I'm able to give it back to kids and communities all across the world who need it the most, and that's always been my dream. That's always been what I stood for and what I'll continue to stand for."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

I hope Damar has good retirement-disability benefits.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The 24-year-old has been active on social media, even live-tweeting during several Bills games, but he wanted to wait for the "right time" to share a message on video.

"Now that my brothers have closed out a strong, winning season, as I continue to make so much progress recovering, I think it's finally a good time to share a few things," he said in an Instagram post on Saturday. "I think it was important for me to wait and speak publicly at the right time, as it was just a lot to process within my own self mentally, physically, even spiritually, it's just been a lot to process. But I can't tell you how appreciative I am of all the love, all the support, and everything that's just been coming my way.

"What happened to me on Monday Night Football I feel is a direct example of God using me as a vessel to share my passion and my love directly from my heart with the entire world, and I'm able to give it back to kids and communities all across the world who need it the most, and that's always been my dream. That's always been what I stood for and what I'll continue to stand for."

Let's see some photo ops with teammates. That reason sounds really shady.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Correct me if I wrong but you have made it pretty clear that you need video evidence of him for you to believe he's alive and now that there is a video of him it's not good enough and now he needs to do photo-ops with teammates. Why isn't the picture of him in his hospital bed with his family not good enough?
edit on 28-1-2023 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2023 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I'll let you take the Damar lead. My primary focus is outing top Democrats as crooks.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'll let you take the Damar lead. My primary focus is outing top Democrats as crooks.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
He appears to be missing his tattoos on his right arm.

I guess that's normal when you go to the hospital, they remove your tattoos.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'd be pissed...I have hundreds of hours of art on my body...if a trip to the hospital cost me a whole arms worth of ink then I'd probably opt to just die instead!

Ya...good catch...something is amiss there!

How does that happen?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I'd be pissed...I have hundreds of hours of art on my body...if a trip to the hospital cost me a whole arms worth of ink then I'd probably opt to just die instead!

Ya...good catch...something is amiss there!

How does that happen?

The whole video is questionable. Every few seconds the video cuts, like they are splicing things together. His right eye brow jumps around erratically, he never talks about the doctors that saved him etc. My eyes detect a weird blur in certain areas when other areas look clear. It looks like a deep fake. It probably took them a few days to render which is why everyone had to wait for his video.

Here's an idea, let's have him go take some pictures with the team or do the coin toss for the super bowl or do a live interview. The technology exists to simulate what's in that video.
edit on 29-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Well caught they must have rushed this one.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well caught they must have rushed this one.

This is some crazy sh#. I mean they could have just not done anything and said he was still recovering. But when you start rushing these things and sending body doubles with the modern day internet it's painfully obvious. The deep fake will fool most people though.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

They probably couldn't do a silicon mask, due to the state of the patient. Deep fake was the only option left.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Why was Damar Hamlin masking up his whole body in one of the videos?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I suppose if you want to project a narrative you have two choices controlled settings and uncontrolled settings. When he was fully covered up at the game, he had to be fully controlled, it would only take a fan to get too close to stuff it all up.
The story seems to be anti-vaxers are fuelling a conspiracy theory that he is dead. So the response is that anti-vaxers must never be right. They did the same with Tiffany Dover.editby]edit on 29-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

This one is interesting another is from Jim Crenshaw who says he has suspected that vaccine deaths could impact the narrative get an offer that they can't refuse. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
2.12.2023 fyi

DAMAR HAMLIN brought his doctors and nurses and therapists with him to the Super Bowl. This is a LOT OF CARETAKERS.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join