It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Africa Is Starkly Unvaccinated, and Starkly Unvanquished by COVID.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Africa Is Starkly Unvaccinated, and Starkly Unvanquished by COVID.

One would reasonably expect a worldwide pandemic that began three years ago to have been recorded with some ballpark accuracy in case counts, and morbidity and mortality data throughout the world by now, as each hemisphere has been through three winters. One would also expect that a worldwide vaccine campaign that peaked over a year ago to have resulted in reliable vaccine uptake maps. One would expect a general consensus regarding such data...

... De Becker’s article, as the Johns Hopkins data, necessarily relies on reports that are fraught with much difficulty, for the reasons I review below, primarily the wildly misapplied PCR “test” to COVID diagnosis. However, because that alleged test is primarily how the world has evaluated and tallied COVID cases and deaths for three years, we are necessarily dependent on and limited to the derived data from this alleged test for any meaningful assessment of COVID epidemiology.

COVID-19 diagnoses have been troublesome from the beginning. It has been noted, including at Johns Hopkins University, which produces the most university-based statistical data on COVID, that reported deaths from flu, pneumonia, heart disease and diabetes decreased significantly in 2020, while COVID-19 deaths became the cause of death listed for now over six million lost lives around the world. Flu and pneumonia as primary causes of death nearly disappeared. ... Cardiovascular mortality reports also dropped precipitously, without any credible reason for the change. Another unexplained surprise to epidemiologists was that those deceased with a COVID cause of death exceeded the average age of life expectancy in the US. Genevieve Briand of Johns Hopkins University discusses these anomalies.

... The first was a manufacturing technique that wound up being wildly misappropriated as a diagnostic test, despite the prior protests of its inventor, the late Kary Mullis, PhD. [6] The essence of the world’s confusion and fear of COVID stems from the testing itself. Reverse-transcriptase, polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) is a method for producing more RNA nucleic acid sequences. Essentially, PCR does what it was designed by Mullis to do: It matches or aligns specific genetic signatures between a given test reagent and a sample. As the test is run in consecutive cycles, each cycle multiplies the sample. So that sample then grows exponentially. The PCR is simply incapable to determine if the introduced sample contains adequate viral particles or virions to rise to the threshold of causing an infection.

For those who have worked with PCR, it is understood that any PCR process run through 20 or more cycles is useless for detection. The CDC acknowledged that 33 cycles or more are unlikely to detect active virus. Yet for all of 2020, throughout the US, the number of cycles used in “COVID-19 testing” have been above 37 and often well into the 40’s. ...

The second factor that fired up the COVID engines, so to speak, at least in the United States, was the financially-incentivized COVID cause of death. Under the US CARES Act, hospitals were compensated more than twice as much money [9] for a COVID case than a flu or pneumonia case, [10] and the most lethal treatments were compensated even further. [11] Many US hospitals made millions of dollars from this shift in diagnosis during treatment and on death certificates....

... As fortune would have it, the unpatented and relatively inexpensive half-century old drug ivermectin, whose inventors won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2015, [14] also has been the most effective medicine against COVID, [15] due in part to its specific effect against RNA transcriptase, as well as its blocking effect on all three parts of the trimeric spike protein, and other mechanisms. [16]

Hydroxychloroquine is also used widely throughout at least equatorial regions of Africa as a prophylactic against parasites, but which fortunately has now been studied extensively and used successfully as both prevention and treatment of COVID disease, and as inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 replication and activity. This is shown in over 380 studies conducted in 55 countries. [17]

I apologize for the lengthy clipping from the article. Usually, I would avoid this because it is unfair to the author who put the work in to create the article... But this was very important to me as it is one of the first times I've seen it all put together in a way which wish I could have presented it myself.

From the misuse of testing tech to the wanton disinformation campaign regarding tried and true medical remedies - poo-poo'd by the mainstream media, to the facts of 'disappearing' illness diagnoses since the COVID event was unleashed upon us... I would like to hear your opinion of this information... and whether it might give you pause to understand the difference between what some agencies are trying to 'sell you on' and what reality is showing us.

I hope you find this as useful as I have.
edit on 1/24/2023 by Maxmars because: Because I'm not perfect

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Homeless population didn't even shrug.

By now, it's obvious the vaccine was the most important push of this whole manufactured "reset".

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There were a few important factors:

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The Deagle population forecast shows the African population staying pretty stable along with China and South American countries. The US, UK, and Canada don't fare well in the prediction.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

There were a few important factors:

www.bbc.com...

Government propaganda doesn't work here.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

A brief word on this BBC article which you have shared...

"...a recent continental study by Partnership for Evidence-based Response to Covid-19 (PERC)"

PERC is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, The CDC foundation and others...

Their study would not pass the "no conflict of interest" test outright.

But the BBC seems to not make that clear... I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

"...a recent continental study by Partnership for Evidence-based Response to Covid-19 (PERC)"

PERC is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, The CDC foundation and others...

All those measures and advice have been available to us since day 1 of the pandemic. The medical profs have been explaining to us how the Covid virus is killed by washing hands with soap and water, hot/humid weather etc. Nothing new under the sun, except Africa has low levels of urbanization as well.
edit on q00000037131America/Chicago4242America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

All those measures and advice have been available to us since day 1 of the pandemic. The medical profs have been explaining to us how the Covid virus is killed by washing hands with soap and water, hot/humid weather etc. Nothing new under the sun, except Africa has low levels of urbanization as well.

Wow its strange how all these viruses with a lower R-naught value spread like wildfire in Africa. But not covid, it's special about what countries it likes to spread in. What does special mean to you?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The case fatality ratio in Africa is still above 2%.

Most countries are well below that now.

Case fatality rate of COVID-19 - Our World in Data (Select Africa on the left hand side and compare it to other countries).

Perhaps the Epoch times is basing their assumptions on the dodgy estimate of IFR, and poor reporting of mortality figures in most African nations?

There is no estimate at all in comparing number of tested and verified cases, and number of deaths reported in that subgroup.

edit on 24/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Case fatality rate of COVID-19 - Our World in Data (Select Africa on the left hand side and compare it to other countries).

Wow the Bill Gates our world in data site. I trust old depopulation Bill.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This article uses John Hopkins University data, as well as data from the Primary Doctor Medical Journal (also peer reviewed).

Neither are blatantly beholden to, or allied with Pfizer or the rest of Big Pharma. I can't say the same for Gates/Zukerberg/Stavos/CDC... which are fundamentally a driving force in commercial media reporting.

Understand that this sort of 'source' inquiry while healthy, is essentially a troubling application of doubt to the information which is solid. The word 'dodgy' tends to trigger mistrust... why did you use it? Are you sure you just don't want this information to be true?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

But you distrust everybody credible or authoritative.

... and apparently you haven't noticed, but the world isn't being depopulated with megadeaths.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   

This article uses John Hopkins University data, as well as data from the Primary Doctor Medical Journal (also peer reviewed).

Neither are blatantly beholden to, or allied with Pfizer or the rest of Big Pharma. I can't say the same for Gates/Zukerberg/Stavos/CDC... which are fundamentally a driving force in commercial media reporting.

Understand that this sort of 'source' inquiry while healthy, is essentially a troubling application of doubt to the information which is solid. The word 'dodgy' tends to trigger mistrust... why did you use it? Are you sure you just don't want this information to be true?

The IFR is an estimate, taking real world data, and then multiplying that by an estimated value. I consider that 'dodgy' - especially so when there are direct measurements of disease activity that do not involve any estimate at all. It is the IFR value that I was calling dodgy., not this article.

However, the Epoch times is part of the MSM, and are happy as any other to provide editorial 'spin' on their interpretation of the raw data, to make an attention grabbing headline.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

That's fair, sorry if it seemed a direct challenge.

The fact that Epoch Times is part of the MSM isn't lost on me. I appreciate the call out because we all have to be very careful about 'reporting.' Suffice to say that I am particularly interested in information that is not closely affiliated with maintaining a narrative that seems to be unusually reinforced by repetition... this particular take is not, and therefore stands in contrast to information which is echoed often despite some disharmony with reality.

It sems salient to me that the 'less developed' countries which continued use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine did very well with treating this illness.. and those that did not are plagued with other, shall we say, less successful results...

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

But you distrust everybody credible or authoritative.

... and apparently you haven't noticed, but the world isn't being depopulated with megadeaths.

But billions were vaccinated, easily over half of the homosapiens on planet Earth.

I know its making some people drop like flies from sudden death on camera but..

I only know about those because there's a post and an article for every person who drops dead on cam insinuating that it was because of the vaccine on this forum.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

To me the issues goes even beyond the PCR test . I remember looking this origin many times during the plandemic, and from different sources, which i dont now remember , there was pointed that the original sample was Computer Generated , and not authentic specimin sample from sick patient lung fluids, and not even " isolated " as should.

A pandemic of Lies: MHRA confirms COVID is Man-Made & the Vaccines are not based on the “Virus” but instead on Computer Generated DNA

From there, the computer generated sample was redistributed to elsewhere, like to Germany where they greated the infamous Corman-Drosten paper .

Then later panel of 22 scientist did review from that Corman-Drosten paper :

COVID TEST FAIL: External Peer Review Exposes 10 Key Scientific Flaws

COVID-19 testing scandal deepens

One of the key "fatal errors" in the Corman-Drosten paper is that they wrote it — and developed the PCR test — before there was any viral isolate available. All they used was the genetic sequence published online by Chinese scientists in January 2020. Interestingly, the paper was published a mere 24 hours after it was submitted, which suggests it wasn't even peer-reviewed before being embraced by the whole world. Undercover DC interviewed Kevin Corbett, Ph.D., one of the 22 scientists who are now demanding the paper's retraction, who stated:31 Every scientific rationale for the development of that test has been totally destroyed by this paper. It's like Hiroshima/Nagasaki to the COVID test. When Drosten developed the test, China hadn't given them a viral isolate. They developed the test from a sequence in a gene bank. Do you see? China gave them a genetic sequence with no corresponding viral isolate. They had a code, but no body for the code. No viral morphology.

The media hype & fear mongering
No virus isolate
Fake sample used in PCR test
Fake sample redistributed to elsewhere
Covid trackers showing cases,hospitlized,deaths based on fake testing
Stir-Wash-Repeat

In Africa , less media fear mongering, more natural medicines ,less vaccines...

= PLANDEMIC

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Excellent article, thanks.

I used to wonder why teams of scientists weren't sent to central Africa to find out why they were so unscathed. It's very obvious now why they weren't. I'm also reminded of that leader (Zaire from memory) who tested a pawpaw for covid which was shown to be positive. Hope the poor thing recovered. lol.

Fun fact. While extremely safe, cheap and easy to produce drug Ivermectin (developed specifically for human use and with known potential as a treatment for many conditions, including known promising anti-viral properties) was being propagandised as horse medicine by the media and FDA...

.....around the same time or shortly after they began pumping up Molnupiravir as a covid medication (at around $700 a course). Ironically Molnupiravir is a failed equine encephalitis drug. That's right, horse medicine.

So they propagandised the human drug as horse medicine (which they largely banned), to then pump up actual horse tablets as human medicine. lol.

Nothing sketchy in that.

You probably won't find that mentioned in Wikipedia though.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I have nothing against hand washing (unless the Pontius Pilate type), but I think you should find some "medical profs" who understand what an airborne respiratory virus is and it's main form of transmission. Remember the masks (that also don't work)?

Reminds me of that nonsense where they closed premises if someone had a positive pcr test, so they could bring in a team to disinfect the place lol.

Covid theatre.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join