It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post-COVID-19 Vaccine Acute Hyperactive Encephalopathy with Amnesia, Confusion, and Hallucinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The following is a peer-reviewed publication published on September 2021 in the Annals of Medicine and Surgery

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Background

Since introducing the SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, different adverse effects and complications have been linked to the vaccine. Variable neurological complications have been reported after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, such as acute encephalopathy.

Case presentation

In this report, we describe a 32-year-old previously healthy man who developed acute confusion, memory disturbances, and auditory hallucination within 24 hours from getting his first dose of the COVID-19 Moderna vaccine.EEG showed features of encephalopathy, CSF investigations were nonspecific, and MRI head did not depict any abnormality. He received five days of ceftriaxone and acyclovir without any benefit.

Discussion

Extensive workup for different causes of acute encephalopathy, including autoimmune encephalitis, was negative. Also, Our patient improved dramatically after receiving methylprednisolone, supporting an immune-mediated mechanism behind his acute presentation. Accordingly, we think the COVID-19 vaccine is the only possible cause of our patient presentation, giving the temporal relationship and the absence of other risk factors for encephalopathy.

Conclusion

The clinician should be aware of the possible neurological complications of the different COVID-19 vaccines. Further research is needed to clarify the pathophysiology of such complications.

This is the case of a young and healthy man who was 32 years old back in 2021 and didn't have any risk factors and co-morbidities but developed acute encephalopathy within two days of receiving the first dose of the Moderna mRNA vaccine.

The young man presented a series of worrying symptoms when he visited the emergency department such as confusion, disorientation, memory disturbances and amnesia, as well as auditory hallucinations!! In a few words on the borders with schizophrenia, hearing noises that were not there...

Given his Covid-19 negative PCR Tests (performed twice), no history of psychiatric disorders, no history of alcohol and drug abuse, together with toxicology tests that came back negative, the authors of the paper concluded that the most likely explanation for his condition was the mRNA vaccine he had on the 26th of May 2021, two days before the presentation of the symptoms

Patient perspective: (Him recorded on the paper)

“Actually, this was the first time during my life I felt like I could not remember anything. It was a very terrifying period and I hope that it will not happen again. Obviously, I think that the vaccine is the only possible explanation for my disease. Honestly, I am not sure if I will be able to take the second dose of the vaccine”.

The patient responded very well to intravenous methylprednisolone and showed dramatic improvement after two doses of the drug. But the case is worth examining and discussing further as it records several worrying symptoms and conditions none of us would like to have.

Encephalopathy
Confusion
Disorientation
Agitation
Amnesia
Memory disturbances
Hallucinations (!)

It's very likely that the free spike protein from the Covid-19 vaccines to be a major cofactor or the cause of these symptoms and conditions.

edit on 20-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A remarkable story as the patient had a series of symptoms such as confusion, disorientation, memory disturbances, amnesia, and hallucinations!!!

Actually there were auditory hallucinations which means he was hearing 'things' that were not there. Sound needs a medium to vibrate but if there are no vibrations around you or nearby then you will not hear a sound.

Auditory hallucinations are caused by a number of psychiatric illnesses, most notably schizophrenia. They can also happen in bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and dementia. Understanding the underlying illness can guide how it's treated

So on the borders with schizophrenia (!!) Another condition that the safe and effective mRNA products could potentially cause.
edit on 20-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

not surprising at all just adding to a growing list of side effects we knew were coming.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Shoes

not surprising at all just adding to a growing list of side effects we knew were coming.

Hallucinations and schizophrenia is something not that common to be honest. We are used to myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, allergic reactions, auto-immune disorders that manifesting in different ways.

This could also be a reaction to the spike protein that travels in all parts of the body, including the brain.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Shoes

There is enough evidence to suggest an inquiry into Autism caused by vaccines might be fruitful. So this might not be much of a surprise

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: 2Shoes

There is enough evidence to suggest an inquiry into Autism caused by vaccines might be fruitful. So this might not be much of a surprise

The case above makes a possible link between vaccines and psychosis! Or vaccines and schizophrenia!

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You really have to be a strong vaccine apologist to try and justify every harm caused by the Covid-19 vaccines.

Hallucinations?!

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
You really have to be a strong vaccine apologist to try and justify every harm caused by the Covid-19 vaccines.

Hallucinations?!

Just when I think it can't get any worse it does.

Only pure evil could have developed something with all these horrific side effects that makes Nazis looks like guardian angles in comparison.

Everyone who has a clue that's been injected is terrified. Dan Bongino said getting the covid vaxx was the biggest mistake he's ever made. Dr John Campbell has come out against it. Dr Aseem Moholtra regrets it and on and on.

The real terror is living day to day not knowing if or when you might die suddenly. The fear will never go away.

And now with the shedding phenomena, even people who didn't get the shot may be receiving spike proteins and possibly mRNA from their close partners, effectively being vaxxt as well.

It's a nightmare I wish we could wake up out of.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

don't worry, friend. judgment day will come, and God won't let these actions go unpunished. they chose the wrong side for a temporary benefit. playing with eternity is foolish, for self-gain. pray for your enemies.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oddly enough I am schizophrenic and got the first dose and booster and dropped out from further experimentation.

My symptoms of psychosis have actually waned considerably since then and no ill effects still haven't caught Covid but did catch the flu for the first time in over a decade.

If folks are showing signs of Schizophrenia after a booster shot my heart goes out to them. It's not a pleasant experience and makes me wonder what's going on with these new injections.

Something strange is definitely afoot at the Circle K.

edit on 1/20/23 by GENERAL EYES because: Spellin

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Oddly enough I am schizophrenic and got the first dose and booster and dropped out from further experimentation.

My symptoms of psychosis have actually waned considerably since then and no ill effects still haven't caught Covid but did catch the flu for the first time in over a decade.

If folks are showing signs of Schizophrenia after a booster shot my heart goes out to them. It's not a pleasant experience and makes me wonder what's going on with these new injections.

Not every batch is created equally. There are bad batches and some allegedly get saline or super low doses of mRNA.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Is it too far a stretch that they might be testing other compounds as well? Human experimentation takes many different forms and guises.

I speak from experience after having a coffee dosed with a powerful liquid psychoactive outside of Berkeley in 2002.

I still feel it's effects from time to time.

Today was one of those days so it got me thinking along those lines.

edit on 1/20/23 by GENERAL EYES because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Not every batch is created equally. There are bad batches and some allegedly get saline or super low doses of mRNA.

I have heard about some batches containing saline solutions. But are there any testimonies?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

don't worry, friend. judgment day will come, and God won't let these actions go unpunished. they chose the wrong side for a temporary benefit. playing with eternity is foolish, for self-gain. pray for your enemies.

Let's put it this way regardless of whether one believes or not in the existence of a God.

Not only what they have done so far is unethical, morally criminal, and potentially criminal, but they are as we say on the wrong side of history as anyone would have expected. The same is true for all those who have supported the absurd Covid campaigns, the mass and mandatory vaccinations, the lockdowns, the censorship, and every other 'measure' taken for the greater good...

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I didn't get the clot shots, but I have family who did, to say I'm worried for them is an understatement!!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I must admit the hallucinations and amnesia are something I didn't expect.

Interesting case.

Wouldn't touch the Covax with a ten foot pole...

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chuckles55
I didn't get the clot shots, but I have family who did, to say I'm worried for them is an understatement!!

May I ask what was the severity of the case of your relative or relatives. I hope they are well by the way. Which vaccine did they have?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I must admit the hallucinations and amnesia are something I didn't expect.

Interesting case.

Wouldn't touch the Covax with a ten foot pole...

If you start looking at the literature, and avoid the MSM completely as they portray these products to be safe and effective with 'rare' adverse reactions, you will see that pretty much every serious adverse reaction you can imagine is there.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Is it too far a stretch that they might be testing other compounds as well? Human experimentation takes many different forms and guises.

I speak from experience after having a coffee dosed with a powerful liquid psychoactive outside of Berkeley in 2002.

I still feel it's effects from time to time.

Today was one of those days so it got me thinking along those lines.

Whatever the case the main issue is that plenty of ordinary citizens did not question the safety and effectiveness of these products and did obey the dictates of a rather paranoic campaign that is not based on any science that we know of.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Now that I think about the past, it was pretty much panic and hysteria with a miracle "preventative shot" ready awfully fast.

I didn't really think too much of it, and my husband and I both got the Moderna shots at the pharmacy across the street.

The volunteer nurse (the pharmacists wife) administering the vaccine asked us if we believed in Jesus before giving us the shot.

I laughed, of course I do. I can't wait for him to come back and autograph my Bible. I'm a huge fan.

Just thought it interesting she felt like asking that before giving an injection.

We both did time with Military Vaccines so we're used to having all sorts of weird stuff in our bodies.

I have no way to gauge the genetic makeup of folks experiencing severe symptoms from these trails, but I do know it's going off the rails in some parts of the country with certain demographics.

We got the second booster, as recommended at the time, but saw no reason to keep getting them.

We have strong immune systems and it's rare we see masks locally and we're a pretty high traffic area.

The whole thing just sits wrong with me in hindsight.

edit on 1/21/23 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar

top topics

<<   2 >>

join