It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post-COVID-19 Vaccine Acute Hyperactive Encephalopathy with Amnesia, Confusion, and Hallucinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Now that I think about the past, it was pretty much panic and hysteria with a miracle "preventative shot" ready awfully fast.

I didn't really think too much of it, and my husband and I both got the Moderna shots at the pharmacy across the street.

The volunteer nurse (the pharmacists wife) administering the vaccine asked us if we believed in Jesus before giving us the shot.

I laughed, of course I do. I can't wait for him to come back and autograph my Bible. I'm a huge fan.

Just thought it interesting she felt like asking that before giving an injection.

We both did time with Military Vaccines so we're used to having all sorts of weird stuff in our bodies.

I have no way to gauge the genetic makeup of folks experiencing severe symptoms from these trails, but I do know it's going off the rails in some parts of the country with certain demographics.

We got the second booster, as recommended at the time, but saw no reason to keep getting them.

We have strong immune systems and it's rare we see masks locally and we're a pretty high traffic area.

The whole thing just sits wrong with me in hindsight.

There are no preventative vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 and these products don't prevent transmission or infection.

You have to ask yourself whether there are other vaccines for all other human coronaviruses. And the answer is not a single one exists.

This particular 'treatment' is nothing more than experimental gene therapy Thet should have never been released in the general population.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Our immune systems are pretty intense and we're heavy smokers and haven't had it yet.

It seems to hit folks who are a little less resilent.

I feel like such an idiot but it never occurred to me initially it might be bogus or with ulterior motives.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Our immune systems are pretty intense and we're heavy smokers and haven't had it yet.

I feel like such an idiot but it never occurred to me initially it might be bogus or with ulterior motives.

In general terms, having an untested, experimental, and potentially dangerous product given to entire populations will eventually result in several serious adverse reactions and deaths.

I am still very perplexed how on Earth millions succumbed to pressure or decided everything was ok with a product they knew nothing about. Yes, many were coerced, pressured, intimidated, and even threatened with dismissal from their employers. But there were many others who happily volunteered... Humans are naive and often act in stupid ways but I haven't seen anything like it in the past.

And all this for a virus with an Infection fatality rate of 0.15% which makes it a mild disease for the vast majority of us given that most of those affected are over the age of 65 and with co-morbidities.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am thinking what could be causing these hallucinations, confusion, and disorientation. It's really mind boggling considering that this is supposed to be a vaccine...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Their arguments were indeed bogus on why everyone must get vaccinated. They were not convincing and they disregarded the basics in immunology when they tried to discredit or dismiss natural immunity. Anyone with knowledge of just the basis round have seen that nothing was right and it seemed as more of a political and ideological campaign rather than a scientific one.

The products were untested, unknown, and potentially dangerous.

The good thing out of this mess is the way people are responding now. It's very unlikely that the 'science' will be trusted again or trusted again blindly just as it has happened until this point in time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join