It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The irony of the covid threat...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I've got a runny nose burning mouth and coughing every now and then, but dang the jambalaya the wife made is good.

Happy Hump Day

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Best wishes to your Mum on a quick recovery. Sounds like you got your Father genes

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tbrooks123
Guess, I am missing the question here. You got sick and tested positive for Covid and was sick. Them tested and again and wasn’t sick? Is this not how illness works? You can get sick, then you get better. If the question is can you test positive after your sickness, yes, you can. Your body has learned to fight off the virus, but residuals or traces of any virus may still be there. So yes, you can have a false, positive.

Yes but there's no such thing as a covid test

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: TruthJava

"All I know is that is wasn't like a cold, it wasn't like the flu imo, and it was weird"

Now that statement I can certainly agree with. I'm also glad you recovered I would hate to experience not being able to breath while having this 'thing' talk about hitting the panic button.

My breathing has been fine, just a persistent cough..

But my rat test Def showed 2 lines.. crazy...

Cheers guys perhaps they're not all That accurate though...

Man I hate this tablet, lol...
Those lateral flow tests are nonsense.
The kids at school soon realised that a little orange juice or anything acidic up your nose or down your throat before the test meant positive test and two weeks off school.
Expose it to ultra violet light,same positive test.
Try it,children sussed this out for God's sake,through the eyes of babes.
Purely deliberate to scare the sheep.
I've heard sheep dozens of times say ,"I tested positive but had no symptoms ".

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
A lot of people have had Covid with no symptoms - many probably totally unaware they had it.

Unfortunately, this doesn't necessarily mean it won't have affected your immune system and long term health.
Covidian alert!
You sound like Prince Harry and Me gain,"your truth"
I.e. a blatant untruth or lie.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

We carry diseases around all the time. If you aren't sick what's the point in caring? No one tested in this asinine fashion before or cared about immunocompromised people before. it's beyond stupid.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Jealous

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The common flu and common cold are now called Covid.

They aren't, actually.

I have had the flu while testing negative for COVID (I am required to RAT test every day for work).

My wife had severe flu symptoms with secondary infection that lasted several days so she went to the doctor, who PCR tested her and has confirmed it was flu, and not COVID or RSV.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

A lot of people have had Covid with no symptoms - many probably totally unaware they had it.

Unfortunately, this doesn't necessarily mean it won't have affected your immune system and long term health.

How can something affect your immune system or your health if you didn't even have symptoms or even a single sign of disease? What is this stealth process which can move magically cause disease long after you have been infected and where there no sign of any virus in your cells.

What kind of new principles in infectious diseases are these ones?

I am just very curious...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: TruthJava

"All I know is that is wasn't like a cold, it wasn't like the flu imo, and it was weird"

Now that statement I can certainly agree with. I'm also glad you recovered I would hate to experience not being able to breath while having this 'thing' talk about hitting the panic button.

My breathing has been fine, just a persistent cough..

But my rat test Def showed 2 lines.. crazy...

Cheers guys perhaps they're not all That accurate though...

Man I hate this tablet, lol...
Those lateral flow tests are nonsense.
The kids at school soon realised that a little orange juice or anything acidic up your nose or down your throat before the test meant positive test and two weeks off school.
Expose it to ultra violet light,same positive test.
Try it,children sussed this out for God's sake,through the eyes of babes.
Purely deliberate to scare the sheep.
I've heard sheep dozens of times say ,"I tested positive but had no symptoms ".

The lateral flow tests have been debunked long time ago. The FDA has recalled them and asked everyone to throw them to the dustbin or return them to their manufacturer called Innova.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Long term health for me is negligible.. but it's bizarre that such a virus can come and go, you need someone vested in positives to tell you you're positive..

They won't even retest me ol' mum again just keep her in isolation which is doing her worse after a week.. screw postal anything happens to her I'm going medical on the place...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Anyone else test positive to no ill effects?

I believe a common problem, when managing the pandemic, was the numbers of people who were asymptomatic. That is, people with Covid who showed no symptoms, thus were unaware that they were spreading the disease. I read something that said 30-40% of people were asymptomatic.

That, imo, is what the Vax allows.. you may be positive and an active spreader but not realise... irony is I don't leave the house but spent 2 weeks in hospital... boom, positive... urgh.. que Sera sera..

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Anyone else test positive to no ill effects?

I haven't, but I remember a kiwi fruit doing so.

It's all the fush n chups, bro!

Haha..

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Best wishes to your Mum on a quick recovery. Sounds like you got your Father genes

He was a staunch scouser... had to be staunch to marry a Scottish woman and raise an ocker son, lol

Thank you, and all, for the good wishes.. just spoke with me mum.. they still won't tell her anything. Bloody quacks.. :/

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This is a nice way to try to cover up the "vaccine" adverse effects.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

"Covid" (or "Covid-19") is a term for the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. If you aren't infected and don't have symptoms, then you don't have covid (no matter what any test says). This conflation was used by authorities as a scaremongering tactic. This is why they ramped up mass testing with a wholly unsuitable test at undisclosed amplification rates whenever they required more fear and panic, resulting in lots of extra power to them and lots of unrealistic compliance from us.

What it really meant was that out of the 380 trillion viruses we normally carry around, some of them (or at least some fragments) had certain SARS-CoV-2 characteristics. That's if they weren't picked up some other way from the the testing procedure itself.

It's worth having a look at this analysis of so called "asymptomatic" people.

This also lead to the myth that "asymptomatic" people were driving this pandemic, which is and always was, nonsense. It was justification for forcing healthy people into quarantine for weeks on end. Asymptomatic transmission is actually rare enough that it isn't thought to be all that important in pandemics. What is more likely is that pre-symptomatic people were spreading the virus to some degree immediately before becoming sick.

I doubt that mere exposure to this virus will have any long term effects (but who knows?) but I agree that we are ignorant as yet about any possible long term effects from infection. This concern also goes for the pseudo vaccines that seem to cause unregulated and long term supply s protein.

Here we have a (dark) irony. The "experts" who funded the engineering of the virus and it's escape (or release depending on what you believe) also prompted a response which seems to have been even worse. Leaving trust in PH institutions and "experts" completely broken.

I doubt Feynman had this in mind when he penned..."science is the belief in the ignorance of experts" but it couldn't be more apt in this pandemic. Though in reality, I don't think ignorance was to blame. The response was intentionally designed to harm it seems.

edit on 19-1-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Those tests are only 50% accurate.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I had it and did not know I had it until my uncle had me test because my friend I was with tested positive. I thought I had bad allergies when I went into bath and body works and couldn't smell a thing. That's normal for me!
edit on 1 19 2023 by cre8chaos because: Added stuff.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Mum had a stroke... I'm lost.. they cut into her brain to get the clot. But is unrecognisable. Here marks my DOD...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Ahh, so sorry to hear of this sad news.

Such hard times.

You and you mom are in my thoughts and prayers
edit on 1 22 2023 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join