It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Buildings Plastered With Photos Of Covid Vaccine Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The claim of herd immunity has been debunked regardless how many times you post the same claim

NO it has not. You make that statement as if yours is the ultimate judgement. It may have been debunked to your satisfaction... that is not in and of itself a determinant of the absolute judgement you seem to be promoting.

Neither I, nor anyone else, needs to recite the names of the dead to know they are dead. We operate on what we accept as data... there's no use decrying the habit, you do it too.

Nor is anyone here barred from saying what they think, regardless of what that may entail (T&C's relevant of course)

Perhaps your point could be stated without the personalized hostility towards your correspondents.

Such instances of conversation seem to lead to a disregard for the messenger, who is not the source of your grief... the message is.

I understand that you disagree. And I understand that you wish not only to say you disagree, but why (commendable). It serves the conversation better to refuse the opportunity to make the other person have to defend themselves on a faux personal level.

I know you as much as any have suffered these "slings and arrows" as well, but that treatment cannot end unless you 'try' to end it.

Please do.

I think its interesting, in times of genocide, we will always abide by TCs.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"Genocide"?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
People say "f@@k cancer" for a long time and I am going to start this new trend "f@@k covid vaccine"

F@@K VAXX!

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I think its interesting, in times of genocide, we will always abide by TCs.

To call this a genocide we need to establish a motive and a criminal or criminals.

Now who can we be certain enough of to accuse that would stand to gain from indiscriminately kill millions across all possible population segments? How do we measure their 'gain' from this exercise?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying the possibility, but Big Pharma killing their own potential customers seems hard to reconcile.

See that? I abided by the T&Cs without appearing weak or confrontational.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The claim of herd immunity has been debunked regardless how many times you post the same claim

NO it has not. You make that statement as if yours is the ultimate judgement. It may have been debunked to your satisfaction... that is not in and of itself a determinant of the absolute judgement you seem to be promoting.

Neither I, nor anyone else, needs to recite the names of the dead to know they are dead. We operate on what we accept as data... there's no use decrying the habit, you do it too.

Nor is anyone here barred from saying what they think, regardless of what that may entail (T&C's relevant of course)

Perhaps your point could be stated without the personalized hostility towards your correspondents.

Such instances of conversation seem to lead to a disregard for the messenger, who is not the source of your grief... the message is.

I understand that you disagree. And I understand that you wish not only to say you disagree, but why (commendable). It serves the conversation better to refuse the opportunity to make the other person have to defend themselves on a faux personal level.

I know you as much as any have suffered these "slings and arrows" as well, but that treatment cannot end unless you 'try' to end it.

Please do.

Yes it has been debunked and when one member disregards the evidence then they need to be called out as their arguments are quite disingenuous. There is no personal hostility. We dont know each other but we have to call out the nonsense and the propaganda that is propagated.

From my to thread: The Myth of Herd Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 l. Links in the opening page

January 27, 2022
Kevin Kavanagh, MD

Those Who Believe in Herd Immunity Cannot Do the Math.

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

Prof Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection

The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Professor David Goldblatt
Consultant Paediatric Immunologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College London

Herd immunity, where a pathogen can no longer efficiently spread in a population, is achieved when a large proportion of the population becomes immune, making the spread of infection from person to person unlikely and protecting those without immunity. Despite the global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the failure of virus- and vaccine-induced immunity to prevent transmission, combined with the emergence of antigenically distinct variants, has made herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 unachievable thus far

In addition you don't need the above experts to comment on herd immunity. All you have to do is take a look at the definition and ask yourself whether we are now immune to infections by SARS-CoV-2. Clearly we are not. Herd immunity is not possible with vaccinations.

The claim is not just debunked but anyone who is using it, is clearly engaging in misinformation.

And I am not promoting an absolute judgment. Is application of the definition and nothing else. See the links above and the definition. So no! Herd immunity is not possible. It's a just a debunked argument for those who want to promote vaccinations for all.

The same member has also made claims about the people who have died as a result of the vaccine as if he knows everyone and every name that was on the BBC wall (photos of injured or deceased persons). No evidence was given again other than personal unsubstantiated opinions.
edit on 17-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Good news.

People are tired of the sh#t.

Not entirely true. Most people are over even talking about covid and on to the new big thing.

Best thing you can hope for is a teary eyed doco on Netflix in a few years about how much mistakes were made and how we can’t let it happen again.

But as far as any kind of real justice goes, you’re just kidding yourself.

No, you're kidding yourself. I do understand the attitude, but not happening this time. This is and will be big. Everything will be revealed, just like it was in the 40s.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Am I the only person here who sees that they're just repeating the same few photos over and over again?

Even the people who believe that the vax is killing people can't actually find the names and photographs of more than a handful of deaths.

Yes the vax has killed people, we knew that it would from the very start. Most vax kill people. And the covid vax us no exception.

A fraction of a percentage of people who get vaxxed will die, just like they will with the flu shot, and the measles vax. And any other vax you care to mention.

But it is a mile away from being knee deep in dead.

Okay first of all, the CDC' data from two different data collection systems shows the covid vaccine deaths and injuries to be MORE THAN ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS. So this "One in a million" crap does not fly unless you want to stick your head in the sand some more.

Secondly, it goes without saying that there will be tons of people who were coerced into getting the covid jab because: job, school, travel, and then died BECAUSE they got the jab, BECAUSE they were coerced, and many of them BECAUSE the true dangers and possibilities were hidden from them by the media - AKA, the BBC.

So yeah, stick those stickers up - stick them up all over every single dirty media's building.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Not so much a genocide that normally targets specific groups, tribes races etc but a democide where by act or omission, states or governments cause deaths in the population.

www.collinsdictionary.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17/1/2023 by teapot because: format

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
That is my thought exactly.
Whenever a young person, or anyone really, dies of "no cause of death released" I immediately feel bad for their families, friends and loved ones. I can understand their sorrow and their loss.
At the same time I cannot shake the feeling that alot of somebodies somewhere are smiling and feeling that everything is going according to plan. I want to believe that I am wrong but I just don't think that I am.

edit on 18-1-2023 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love this from the worlds oldest person...

Sister André also holds the record for oldest COVID-19 survivor, which she tested positive for a few weeks before her 117th birthday in 2021. She recovered from the virus in about three weeks

And yet they told us to get the shot for your grandma...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/18/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/18/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

What does real justice even mean.

The definitive symbol of the people's justice... maybe the peeps of UK can fashion one of these into a blimp and float it around?

edit on 19-1-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Not so much a genocide that normally targets specific groups, tribes races etc but a democide where by act or omission, states or governments cause deaths in the population.

www.collinsdictionary.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I agree that democide is a more fitting term for the ongoing and seemingly escalating Experimental Gene Therapy fallout. For now…

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
you would expect this to be all over the news like when the just stop oil people did similar things.....

no sorry you wouldnt because that would mean admitting A. there is a problem with the vaccines and B. the media was part of the problem pushing them.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

To call this a genocide we need to establish a motive and a criminal or criminals.

Motive: too many human leeches.
Criminals: Big Pharma/Government/Big Tech/Religion/Banks = Elite and Self-Entitled.

Now who can we be certain enough of to accuse that would stand to gain from indiscriminately kill millions across all possible population segments? How do we measure their 'gain' from this exercise?

Follow the money and realise who has the additional control during a pandemic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying the possibility, but Big Pharma killing their own potential customers seems hard to reconcile.

Unless they know from studies and plans that they are in a no lose situation regarding profits and accountability.

I think it's mostly about DNA testing, tracking and tracing and the digitisation of populations as possessions with annoying liabilities that need controlling.

Hypocricy gone mad folks! All part of the "human condition".
edit on 20/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Unless they know from studies and plans that they are in a no lose situation regarding profits and accountability.

I think it's mostly about DNA testing, tracking and tracing and the digitisation of populations as possessions with annoying liabilities that need controlling.

Hypocricy gone mad folks! All part of the "human condition".

To add to this you have to ask the question do these people care about the future? No

If you were given the option of taking lots of money now and POTENTIALLY having a negative outcome in the future many years down the line, youd happily accept it. These people are 40+ years old, they couldnt give a # if in 40 years time the world blows up, theyll be dead or dying but at the same time rich.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join