It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Buildings Plastered With Photos Of Covid Vaccine Victims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Am I the only person here who sees that they're just repeating the same few photos over and over again?

Even the people who believe that the vax is killing people can't actually find the names and photographs of more than a handful of deaths.

Yes the vax has killed people, we knew that it would from the very start. Most vax kill people. And the covid vax us no exception.

A fraction of a percentage of people who get vaxxed will die, just like they will with the flu shot, and the measles vax. And any other vax you care to mention.

But it is a mile away from being knee deep in dead.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You do realize that the tories are the right wing one, right it's labor who are the left wing ones.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
You do realise that the new normal has turned everything upside down and inside out????

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Am I the only person here who sees that they're just repeating the same few photos over and over again?

Even the people who believe that the vax is killing people can't actually find the names and photographs of more than a handful of deaths.

Yes the vax has killed people, we knew that it would from the very start. Most vax kill people. And the covid vax us no exception.

A fraction of a percentage of people who get vaxxed will die, just like they will with the flu shot, and the measles vax. And any other vax you care to mention.

Prove what you have just claimed.
Or is it another unsubstantiated claim of yours?
Do you know the names of those who were killed by the vaccine of seriously injured?

I have provided plenty of them in these threads. Actual cases of people who were harmed or died.

Still you haven't told us how herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. We are waiting for your answer.

You said:
"They however forgot to factor in that 1 in 4 of those people were actually in the placebo group"

Shows us where is it in the link that 1 in 4 was in the placebo group. That's nonsense as usual. You have created this statistic in your head.

edit on 17-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

thinking change can only come when knee deep in dead could be risking a blind spot as the world can pivot on just one..

Britain is not the USA so cultural scale and scopes are vastly different.. losing sight of cultural differences is how empires can lose control.

ass it goes this feathers into the wider stickering going on.. anti WEF, pro cash etc the same signs in abundance, its all very effective old school pamphleting..

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

thinking change can only come when knee deep in dead could be risking a blind spot as the world can pivot on just one..

Britain is not the USA so cultural scale and scopes are vastly different.. losing sight of cultural differences is how empires can lose control.

ass it goes this feathers into the wider stickering going on.. anti WEF, pro cash etc the same signs in abundance, its all very effective old school pamphleting..

You are very correct in relation to what you said in your second paragraph.

I have also sent you a PM about this.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Do you know the names of those who were killed by the vaccine of seriously injured?

I have provided plenty of them in these threads. Actual cases of people who were harmed or died.

Still you haven't told us how herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination. We are waiting for your answer.

You said:
"They however forgot to factor in that 1 in 4 of those people were actually in the placebo group"

Shows us where is it in the link that 1 in 4 was in the placebo group. That's nonsense as usual. You have created this statistic in your head.

Zoom in on the picture that the OP posted. Its the same 10 or so pictures repeated over and over again. The op themselves proves this.

We have heard immunity through a combination of vaxxing and natural immunity 80 plus percent of the population have 80 plus percent immunity. That's the gold standard here and is the same as for measles and mumps here. We reached it in 2021 due to heavy vaxxing and delta infections.

The 1 in 4 comes from the ops report. Search the document for the number 97. That's the 1 in 4. As the total number was just under 400. See my original post for details.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You said:

Zoom in on the picture that the OP posted. Its the same 10 or so pictures repeated over and over again. The op themselves proves this.

We have heard immunity through a combination of vaxxing and natural immunity 80 plus percent of the population have 80 plus percent immunity. That's the gold standard here and is the same as for measles and mumps here. We reached it in 2021 due to heavy vaxxing and delta infections.

The 1 in 4 comes from the ops report. Search the document for the number 97. That's the 1 in 4. As the total number was just under 400. See my original post for details.

The claim of herd immunity has been debunked regardless how many times you post the same claim

Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection that applies only to contagious diseases. It occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity

From my to thread: The Myth of Herd Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 l. Links in the opening page

January 27, 2022
Kevin Kavanagh, MD

Those Who Believe in Herd Immunity Cannot Do the Math.

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

Prof Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

Herd immunity now seems impossible. Welcome to the age of Covid reinfection

The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Professor David Goldblatt
Consultant Paediatric Immunologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College London

Herd immunity, where a pathogen can no longer efficiently spread in a population, is achieved when a large proportion of the population becomes immune, making the spread of infection from person to person unlikely and protecting those without immunity. Despite the global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the failure of virus- and vaccine-induced immunity to prevent transmission, combined with the emergence of antigenically distinct variants, has made herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 unachievable thus far

So your argument has been debunked long time ago.

Your another claim is

'The 1 in 4 comes from the ops report. Search the document for the number 97. That's the 1 in 4. As the total number was just under 400. See my original post for details'

Where is it in the document?? You have created this statistic in your hear and it only exists there and nowhere else. Show me where did you find it.
There is nothing like this in the paper. Another argument refuted

Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop defending the pharmaceuticals.

Also prove what you have claimed in this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They need a brave soul to do this over the BBC…..

This will get some attention……

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You said:

The claim of herd immunity has been debunked regardless how many times you post the same claim

Herd immunity is a form of indirect protection that applies only to contagious diseases. It occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, whether through previous infections or vaccination, thereby reducing the likelihood of infection for individuals who lack immunity

From my to thread: The Myth of Herd Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 l. Links in the opening page

January 27, 2022
Kevin Kavanagh, MD

COVID-19 mutations are evading our immunity and at the same time our immunity is waning. Herd immunity to disease and the eradication of SARS-CoV-2 is no longer possible.

The developer of the AstraZeneca shot says the Delta variant has made herd immunity impossible because vaccinated people can still transmit the virus

Prof Devi Sridhar is chair of global public health at the University of Edinburgh

The virus is now embedded in our world. But there are steps we can take to keep it at bay while we continue to live our lives

Consultant Paediatric Immunologist at Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College London

Herd immunity, where a pathogen can no longer efficiently spread in a population, is achieved when a large proportion of the population becomes immune, making the spread of infection from person to person unlikely and protecting those without immunity. Despite the global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the failure of virus- and vaccine-induced immunity to prevent transmission, combined with the emergence of antigenically distinct variants, has made herd immunity to SARS-CoV-2 unachievable thus far

Your another claim is

'The 1 in 4 comes from the ops report. Search the document for the number 97. That's the 1 in 4. As the total number was just under 400. See my original post for details'

Where is it in the document?? You have created this statistic in your hear and it only exists there and nowhere else. Show me where did you find it.

Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and stop defending the pharmaceuticals.

Those quotes are old and outdated and based on vax programmes being too slow. People vaxxed faster than was predicted, which when combined with natural immunity from covid itself creates Herd immunity.

Besides I'm not American, so quotes about America don't really apply to us.

Look at the picture that the OP provided. If you zoom in you can see who the people are. They've all been reported on. The information is very literally in that exact picture. It's my source, right there at the top of the thread.

The ops own picture shows the same few faces repeated.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You said:

January 27, 2022
Kevin Kavanagh, MD

Your another claim is

Those quotes are old and outdated and based on vax programmes being too slow. People vaxxed faster than was predicted, which when combined with natural immunity from covid itself creates Herd immunity.

Besides I'm not American, so quotes about America don't really apply to us.

Look at the picture that the OP provided. If you zoom in you can see who the people are. They've all been reported on. The information is very literally in that exact picture. It's my source, right there at the top of the thread.

The ops own picture shows the same few faces repeated.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about and you don't even know the definition of herd immunity. You don't need any quotes by the way.

Here is the definition

Is the human population immune to SARS-CoV-2?
Obviously not so there is no herd immunity.

If you have any doubts about it you can also email all the experts they I have included in my link and display their responses here. If anything it was at the begining when it wasn't clear whether herd immunity can be achieved. Not now.

So your argument has been refuted for once more.

As for the people who have died and injured by the vaccines you have not a clue of how many they are and what their nature of injuries are.

Stop engaging in propaganda and vaccine apologetics a stop defending the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: LABTECH767

You do realize that the tories are the right wing one, right it's labor who are the left wing ones.

I am centre Left OLD LABOUR, not the woke THATCHERITE Blair NEW LABOUR.

Old Labour was about morality and you do know that it was actually Mountbatten during his stint as the last Vice Roy of India that invited the Indian's and Pakistani's to come and live here in the UK apparently off the cuff he said to them why don't you come and live with us to some of the upper class Indian's but it all that was needed to open the flood gates, not this is not about race but it is important that you understand that left and right are not arbitrary and also that left and right do not actually line up with what GOD (As a Christian) say's are left and right, the Torys' are for example very much the Goats in that equation.

Over the ensuing Decades despite ONE Tory member that tried to stop the flood of migration into the UK and whom lost his career as a Tory MP and was ousted, a man I am sure you have heard of whom was in the running at one time to become the leader of that party by the name of Enoch Powel the floodgates were truly opened.

Years later the story he was accused of having made up about an elderly widow whom was being terrorized by migrants turned out to be TRUE, records found long after he sacrificed his career for refusing to name her in order to protect her and was then called a liar for his conscientiousness toward his constituent was proven to be a fact, he was NOT a liar and she her identity was finally proven, she had a house full of Jamaican migrants living next door to her whom were terrorising her, her husband and son's had both died fighting for there country during the war and there widow and mother was left to fend for herself after the local council had housed a pretty lawless family of Jamaican migrants in the house next door to her, she was vulnerable and they preyed upon her.

But the Tory's used this flood of migrants very much to there own agenda, you see there is an old saying DIVIDE and CONQUER, so as Mountbatten (whom we have since learned not only planned to be placed into office as an illegal prime minister in not one but TWO coup plots in the 1960's and the the 1970's and was apparently a bit too fond of little boy's before he was finally blown up by the IRA over in Ireland) was in a position in which he held extraordinary power over the old Tory party they did not dare to challenge his invite to the denizens of the Indian subcontinent and beyond to come and live here though to be fair Indians have shown themselves to be a fairly good migrant bunch while by contrast both the Pakistani and the African and Jamaican migrant community's have the highest crime levels of the OLD (not the NEW EU ERA migrant community's of it has to go to the Albanians of course and before them the Romanians).

How they used it is telling, were did they settle these migrants.

You see Labour was originally a party of the working class, it was about the right's of the COMMON man and against the entrenched right's of a bunch of hooray Harry's that had never earned those right's and whose ancestors were little more than slave drivers and rapists.

And Labour drew it's support from the traditional community's, working class neighbourhoods etc.

Now were did the Tory's then settle these migrants.

The old mill town's, the mining towns, the heart of the industrial revolution.

Labours heartlands.

Divide and Conquer, as streets in parts of Blackburn and Birmingham were taken over the English often left and more migrants moved in forever destroying the old community's, forever dividing the original voter base of the Labour Party.

And Labour did itself no favours as it was infiltrated by Communists paid for and even planted by the Soviets.

But before you think one hand is dirty remember they are both FILTHY.

Like I say my politics is OLD LABOUR, I am not a racist but I believe in look after your own first, only when you are strong can you help others up onto there feet, helping others is not about inviting them to come and live in my nation and we are no longer the worlds policeman, hell even the US has failed at that but back in the day we did try and now it's just a cash cow giving foreign aid in terms of money that then often makes it's way back to friends of whomever is in government or even back into there offshore accounts as the dictators and corrupt but friendly (To them) third world nations give them back a chunk in order to keep the wheels greased on this cash cow of raking money out of OUR nation that should be going on our kid's, our health service and our welfare system.

Am I left, I am but I am also RIGHT and not just in terms of politics but I am RIGHT in terms of being CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Interesting that you stick up for freedom of speech for folk who agree with you yet are now on a mission to silence the BBC.

Are you even from the UK?

Do you actually watch/listen to it?

"Absurd and ludicrous narratives"?

"Reporters who have degrees on left wing activism and gender studies"? Can you name one or did you just make up an "absurd and ludicrous narrative" of your own?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oldcarpy2

Interesting that you stick up for freedom of speech for folk who agree with you yet are now on a mission to silence the BBC.

Are you even from the UK?

Do you actually watch/listen to it?

"Absurd and ludicrous narratives"?

"Reporters who have degrees on left wing activism and gender studies"? Can you name one or did you just make up an "absurd and ludicrous narrative" of your own?

Silencing the BBC?!
Haha what are you talking about?!
The reporters are paid to promote absurd and ludicrous narratives. Most would agree with this. Given you are a lefty and a supporter of this corporation I wouldn't expect anything else.

I have already answered that I am not from the UK but you don't seem you pay any attention..

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I'm talking about where you posted this:

"I was about to say: Defund the BBC right now!!!

But there is already a good website for our friends in the UK

www.defundbbc.uk...".

Sigh. I have already answered you and told you that I am not a "lefty" but you seem to be of the pursuation that if you repeat a lie often enough....etc.

As you are not from the UK and have no great knowledge of which you speak you will excuse me if I don't put much faith in your rabidly right wing opinions.

I don't much care for extreme political opinions from either side of the political spectrum.

The US is completely binary when it comes to politics.

The UK? Not so much.

edit on 17-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I don't want to pick a fight with you, but you cannot reject an American's opinion on your country and expect your declarations about America to stand without comment.

I have often commented on your nations' goings on, and I am careful to note my status as a non-subject of the crown, but I never felt I really had to because this is ATS and we are here to exchange perceptions and thoughts with one another.

I would never ask you to refrain from giving us your observations and perceptions of American politics; I think that would be small-minded. You are NOT small-minded. Please offer the members the same courtesy we do our best to encourage.

Where a person is from can hardly be a qualifier of validity in any subject here, despite how alien you may perceive them to be. Unless they are alien... but that's another thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

NO it has not. You make that statement as if yours is the ultimate judgement. It may have been debunked to your satisfaction... that is not in and of itself a determinant of the absolute judgement you seem to be promoting.

Neither I, nor anyone else, needs to recite the names of the dead to know they are dead. We operate on what we accept as data... there's no use decrying the habit, you do it too.

Nor is anyone here barred from saying what they think, regardless of what that may entail (T&C's relevant of course)

Perhaps your point could be stated without the personalized hostility towards your correspondents.

Such instances of conversation seem to lead to a disregard for the messenger, who is not the source of your grief... the message is.

I understand that you disagree. And I understand that you wish not only to say you disagree, but why (commendable). It serves the conversation better to refuse the opportunity to make the other person have to defend themselves on a faux personal level.

I know you as much as any have suffered these "slings and arrows" as well, but that treatment cannot end unless you 'try' to end it.

Please do.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I quite agree. But I am in no way suggesting that that poster refrains from commenting on the BBC, just questioning their experience of it, compared to my own, but if I were to claim that the US was a Totalitarian State, for instance, I would expect some push back.

Actually, come to think of it........

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I had to laugh.... thanks for understanding.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

One does one's best!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join