It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO has a manual on how to dodge negative vaccine news.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Wow. Just, wow.
I wonder - how many more years will we still people writing things like this?
Who is going to be last one wearing a mask?
They should give that person some sort of award...

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Wow. Just, wow.
I wonder - how many more years will we still people writing things like this?
Who is going to be last one wearing a mask?
They should give that person some sort of award...

Well he's the guy in the thick of it, so who best to write about it, not you nor I.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What do your sources say about Steve Kirsch? Another far -right propagandist? He's seen the manual. He has also offered a million bucks to anyone who can prove him wrong.
Steve Kirsch substack

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Perhaps this is the WHO manual all the hoopla is about….

For what it’s worth, if it has any worth at all…..

Downloadable PDF 32pgs
Source: VACCINE CRISIS COMMUNICATION MANUAL

👽
edit on 16-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: anonentity
They have invested a lot of time and money on how to talk away the negative things about the vax, funny if it was so safe and effective they would have thought this would be necessary. Stew Peters has found the manual for the required scripted replies, which are being used all over the vaxed world.www.bitchute.com... All governments and news agencies seem to be following the script literally..

There is no manual, there is only updated science and truth from scientists that are doing the actual work, which means you have to take the blinders off and look all around to see the truth.

Stew Peters is an American right-wing to far-right media personality and bounty hunter. He is known for promoting COVID-19 misinformation and conspiracy theories. Enough said.

Now if you really want to know the truth start following the microbiologists, virologists and imnumologists, like this one.

Dr Shilpa V Naik, infection control officer and consultant microbiologist, Bhatia Hospital Mumbai.

According to Dr Naik, death due to blood clots with low platelets (thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS) at a rate of about four cases per million was caused by Janssen’s Johnson and Johnson doses. While mentioning that studies have shown Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines to be associated with the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis in individuals aged 18-39 years of age, Dr Naik said that "safety investigations state that risk of myocarditis is much higher after Covid-19 infection than after vaccination".

Dr Desai too noted that the benefits far outweigh the risks which are known to affect 1 in 800 cases due to various reasons which studies have shown to be the case with viral vector vaccines too.

Dr Sanjith Saseedharan, consultant and head-critical care, SL Raheja Hospital, Mahim-A Fortis Associate, said that if at all there is any harm, "it is usually noticed in the first six weeks of getting the shot". The benefits, in comparison, are for an extended duration of time which may span months at a stretch. "Yes, these vaccines do have a significant serious adverse event rate when compared to the swine flu and rotaviral vaccination. But since there is 'limited follow-up time', the harm-benefit ratio is skewed towards harm," he said referring to the June 2022 Lancet study.

"Moreover, if one is admitted to the ICU or hospital, this would be counted as an admission. Whereas, the serious adverse event would be counted on per event basis. Thus, there would ideally be a large number that has been prevented from hospital admission compared to a much smaller vaccine-associated serious adverse event. This forms a serious methodological flaw in data collection," mentioned Dr Saseedharan.

Hence, unless patient-level data is available with long-term follow-ups, such data cannot be taken as absolutely right, and thus does not demand any hasty action or change of protocol, Dr Saseedharan stressed.

"What is clear from worldwide data is that vaccines have definitely helped in stemming the pandemic as those countries that have had a high proportion of vaccinated individuals, and have managed to reduce the Covid-19 illness spread and admission by reducing the burden on healthcare and the economy. The important fact that we all should understand is that Covid-19 vaccines were all approved only after they underwent extensive studies and tests for safety and efficacy, with a clear indication that vaccines do give a good deal of protection from serious Covid-19 illness," Dr Saseedharan said.

www.msn.com... 6

oh wow, thanks. That set me straight! I'll go out and get my shot right now! Thank God you posted that!

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

We are definitely over the target on this one.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Anyone defending this Orwellian nonsense has no hope.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
www.bitchute.com...
Since they are planning on deflecting vaccine adverse reports they were planning for the adverse events. they knew. more from Maria Zeee.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

I had good reading for a couple days studying the many types of ad hominum techniques. People on here use these techniques sometimes, and some ways to control people or not actually listed in the Ad Hominum class, but have the same effect. There are actually lots of articles about these techniques and how to deal with deflecting them on the internet, I try not to use them too much, but have learned a lot about identifying them, like you said, sales people use them a lot. My mother was a regional manager for Stanley home products back in the eighties, and my brother and I learned how to say no to her and how to avoid sales pitches and scams from dealing with her pushing things. She would have made a very successful politician.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join