It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking cardiac arrest and COVID-19 vaccine is ‘wildly and irresponsibly speculative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here come the usual experts defending C19 vaccination campaigns.

The usual "Medical Experts" are once again as usual defending Pfizer/moderna vaccines as safe.

While stating those Linking cardiac arrest and COVID-19 vaccine is ‘wildly and irresponsibly speculative.

At the same time you are blaming the virus and the serious illness from the covid infection than the covid vaccine?

Spoken like a Pfizer stock holder.

Linking cardiac arrest and COVID-19 vaccine is ‘wildly and irresponsibly speculative

“You’re more likely to develop a serious illness from the COVID virus itself than you are a COVID vaccine,”

Try telling that to that Canadian man who was forced to see medical treatment for his illness caused by the Covid Vaccine than the virus.

'My body was burning': Suffering since COVID shots, Gatineau man desperate for relief

I dont recall the covid virus causing skin burns to someone's else body.
But they are they still blaming the virus.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
'Wildly' unprofitable.

There, fixed it.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think stating there is no link or it is a rare side affect is wildly speculative misinformation.

If they were honest about it, they would be looking into it instead of the usual "we said so" approach

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There's no reason not to keep track, and if those numbers show a pattern there's no reason not to report it

Follow the science!

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Irresponsibly speculative my ass ...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I dont recall the covid virus causing skin burns to someone's else body.
But they are they still blaming the virus.

Autoimmune reactions can cause a burning type of pain.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
There's no reason not to keep track, and if those numbers show a pattern there's no reason not to report it

Follow the science!

Who is keeping track if the officials don't want to keep track? Who is reporting if the reporting boards are ignoring doctors?

The heads of medicine in canada have done the exactly this and chosen to not follow the science.

Doctors even contacted the head doctor of BC with their concerns over adverse reactions and they were ignored and some are going to hearings with threat of losing their licenses. There is a freedom of information release of the head doctor's emails, direct from the BC government website, that shows these doctors concerns were silenced and the doctor themselves treated as a political problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The vaccine apologist are way past their use by date, Seventeen percent vaxed showed signs of cardiac problems.It is obviously a broken system that need quick attention. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
For such cases there is only one answer and I hope I have been a good teacher so far.There is no need to write a different reply every time you respond but a template like this will help massively. So for the usual suspects, either the ones with zero qualifications (vast majority of cases), or those scientists who are getting paid by the Pharmaceuticals:

You are a vaccine apologist and a denialist of reality as well as a defender of the pharmaceutical companies. Your arguments have been refuted repeatedly, taken apart and dismantled.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This documentary was rather insightful, and scary.

NOTE: There is bodily fluids and dead bodies in this video. Viewer Discretion is advised.

Died Suddenly Documentary

Just food for thought though, if what these embalmers are seeing is true then.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
This documentary was rather insightful, and scary.

NOTE: There is bodily fluids and dead bodies in this video. Viewer Discretion is advised.

Died Suddenly Documentary

Just food for thought though, if what these embalmers are seeing is true then.

Good God...I watched it through...it has changed my thoughts!

Interestingly...I didn't think they could be changed! I have been anti-vaccination from day one (and still am) but now I am anti-vaccination for everyone else too! How could they do this?

Thanks for the link!

top topics

join