It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Survivor Who Survived Nazis Now Ordered To Take Dangerous Covid Jabs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I second your rebuke of the pathetic commenst about the dangers of Bill Gates added by user AarghZombies (who is ever working against common morality in support of the mainstream/WEF agenda, I think everyone with half a brain will agree.

Gates' so-called humanitarian research has mutilated & killed tens of thousands of children in India & in Africa, he sees those populations as entirely expendable in the search for 'vaccines' with just the right kill ratio to ensure his subtle depopulation efforts go largely unnoticed by the lazy, apathetic public in all Western nations. Let's not forget either that his father was the leader of 'Planned Parenthood' in the USA for many years, which is a eugenics program in all but name, under the deceptively titled 'bioethics' moniker. The American Eugenics Society renamed itself in 1972 as 'The Society for the Study of Social Biology', which was clearly a move intended to take their true purpose underground, so they would appear socially acceptable to the naive nitwits who never do any research.

Bill Gates also made a rather famous & utterly undeniable comment in which he stated that the intention of vaccines is to reduce the worldwide population. It is unequivocal. He even had a smug little smile on his face as he said it. His intentions are very clear - he is a front man for the reshaping of society into a much reduced population living in totally surveilled cities, depopulating to the point that they can legitimately move everyone out of the countryside & push them into big conurbations where they will be confined to a '15 minute city', not being allowed to travel at all unless you can afford an electric vehicle & the charging point can be installed easily in your property (people living in terraced houses won't be able to own electric vehicles simply because they cannot reasonably install a charging point that would be safely accessible - the cables would trail acrosss the pavement outside their gates, creating an unacceptable trip hazard, so nobody living in such housing will be permitted to drive at all, because they're going to ban all petrol & diesel engines, if they have their way...) Those who own an electric vehicle will be confied to their 15 minute radius, and if they want to visit family or activities outside that zone, ultimately they will be strictly prevented from travelling at will, they will be fined for excesses of the permitted journey allowance (which of course will be steadily reduced from 100 per year, to 80 per year, to 50 per year, all the way down to something like 5 per year eventually. They are trapping us, preventing freedom of movement, controlling every aspect of our existence. They will probably reintroduce exile as a punishment for refusing their toxic vaccines - or they will enforce them using the police force.

Unless we really work together to spread this knowledge around, we will see that our major populations are ignorant, apathetic & lazy, or fearful of objecting to the government, and these bastards will be able to gradually tighten the noose year on year, to the point where we have literally zero freedom by 2035 at the latest. The narrative concerning vehicles is extremely concerning, because at first I thought 'great, they'll make electric vehicles cheaper & set up loads of charging points, it'll be a bit crap but we should manage'. Afterwards, I realised that they really don't care if we can't operate an electric vehicle for any of the reasons I've mentioned, rather they simply want to ban you from using petrol/ diesel cars, no matter what you might think about that, no matter how it impacts your freedom of movement, etc. They are beginning to tighten the noose now, with Oxford, in England being the first to run a 15 minute city trial. I hope & pray that there will be a massive wave of resistance, as the people wake up to the level of restrictions they ultimately intend to emplace.

This nation needs a revolution in the sharing of knowledge, to break people out of their apathetic slumber, to break out of the WEF-engineered, uttlerly toxic & ridiculous freedom-crushing goals.

Come on Britan, fight back!

edit on JanuarySunday2301CST05America/Chicago-060026 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Are you endangering others by not getting your Covid 25 octovalent IV injection? Well then, emergency powers allow them to force inject you. Seems highly likely.

I may have mentioned this previously in one of your threads, but at first, I was fooled by the pandemic propaganda, and had my first & second injection. The doctor who provided the second (I was funnelled to a real doctor in the vaccination centre because I had formerly had a pulmonary embolism - I was given a vaccine which she said "might give you rushing head pains, call the ambulance if that happens". Which struck me as a very weird thing to say at the time, but stupidly I went ahead & had the injection (the first one had been a placebo, I'm fairly sure). After the second one I did indeed get those very weird rushing head pains - it felt like nanoparticles of metal were scratching their way through the blood vessels of my brain. It actually weakened the vessels, because for the next few months, whenever I strained through coughing, sneezing, or even using the toilet, I would have this very ominous sense that the blood vessels in my brain were likely to burst, they felt extremely weak. This went on for a few months, then settled down. I think I stole a walk on the Enemy there, got away with it so to speak.

However, one other comment regarding that second vaccine.. That night, after being concerned about what was happening re: blood vessels, I had a dream in which I found myself at my stepdad's house - he is a business executive with the same sorts of beliefs as the WEF for example, and on the table of his outdoors office was an old-fashioned metal & glass syringe filled with pale green liquid. He looked at me and said: "If you don't take that, we'll find another way to kill you. You can take it yourself if you pick up that syringe & inject yourself, or we will find another way to get rid of you". In the dream I panicked, and tried the door of the office but it wouldn't open. Through the window I saw my brother, who was in the army & so may represent the martial powers of the UK government, with my stepdad representing the WEF agenda. The second time I kicked the door & it opened, I was out of there quick as a flash. I actually ran up to the fence & launched myself up in the air, floating over it to escape - I was safe, at least for now. I then woke up, straight after clearing the fence.

I was extremely concerned by the very blatant symbolism in this dream. I knew that I would be 'on a list' somewhere on the servers of the WEF for opposing them vociferously here on ATS & even on Facebook at times, so the fact that they were represented by my stepdad gave me pause for thought. The message seemed to be that a voluntary take-up of the third injection, the first booster, would be fatal, or would lead to horrifying injuries that would take me off the chess board, so to speak. At the moment I awoke, I determined then & there that neither I nor any of my immediate family (wife, sons, aunt who lives with us) would ever take another vaccine in our lives. I began looking into the alternative viewpoints on the vaccines & quickly discovered all the terrible information which is easily accessible once you start researching. I realised that the cumulative effect of additional boosters would be highly toxic & potentially fatal. After researching more, I actually took all of us off the organ donor register as well, and I wrote explicitly to my GP & asked them to confirm that there was no 'DNR - do not resuscitate' order on my medical records, as I'd seen that this too was being sneaked into the files of certain patients who have had particular ailments, and as I'd had the embolism I really wanted to make sure. They eventually replied & confirmed in writing that there was no DNR on my file, and there would never be an attempt to emplace a DNR on my records without my explicit consent in writing.

Since this unfolded I've lost all faith in the NHS & medical services generally - euthanasia is coming back into force, and they intend to use it, a lot. As I mentioned in another thread today our NHS has fallen to bits, and we're doing everything we can to ensure we have zero contact with medics or hospitals for any reasons whatsoever, with the terrible overburdening of certain parts of the system, while other parts are left without work to do, hence we see a bunch of stupid TikTok videos with nurses & doctors doing dances instead of treating patients. The whole thing is being destroyed, deliberately, in a WEF-led effort to deconstruct the infrastructre of our society, in order to replace it with their toxic & narrow vision for a dystopian 15 minute city existence. # THEM COMPLETELY, is all I can say about it now.

edit on JanuarySunday2301CST06America/Chicago-060000 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Let's not forget either that his father was the leader of 'Planned Parenthood' in the USA for many years

No he wasn't.

which is a eugenics program in all but name

No it isn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Let's not forget either that his father was the leader of 'Planned Parenthood' in the USA for many years

No he wasn't.

which is a eugenics program in all but name

No it isn't.

Yes he was, on the board of planned Parenthood.

Yes it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The world is being recreated by the children of Nazis.

We should have done a more complete job.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I honestly think that it could be the very best visual aid that people could see for them to understand EXACTLY what the agenda is.

85 year old holocaust survivor, in Germany no less, is to be vaccinated with a dose of an experimental MRNA, known to cause death and or health issues in anyone who gets it. If she gets the vaccine and dies within days, or hours, all anyone has to do after that is point to it and say “THIS IS WHO THEY ARE. THEY ARE THE NAZIS. THEY WANT TO MURDER YOU ALL.”

So I say, let it happen. Let them murder an old woman who doesn’t want to be “vaccinated”. Maybe then the cucks in the world will shut up about the whole “Safe and Effective” nonsense and start acknowledging the truth. That truth being that your government wants to kill you because like so many other idiots, they want to have what they call a “manageable” population of humans on the earth.

You had Jane Goodall talking about how we needed to go back in time before the big population boom and get our numbers back down in order to get the planet back to where it should be. What I do not understand, is why is it all the old people are telling the young that THEY need to die off. This is the same kind of philosophy that I see in Islamic terror groups where they put the suicide vests on the young kids while the old guys are banging the young chicks in burkas back in the palace.

The treachery of the psychopathic mind and the sheer lack of anyone willing to end it, is dumbfounding. You cannot negotiate with a cancer that is trying to kill you. You can’t talk it into remission. This tyranny only goes away when people finally say enough and root these killers out of their homes in the dead of night.

Which might happen if the Jewish community wakes up and sees one of their own getting murdered at the hands of a German Doctor. Maybe then the imagery will cause people to act instead of just turning a blind eye. Maybe the media will then do its job and start telling the truth about things.

Then again what do I know?

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Amen, and Amen!

Plus one million. As I look back, I could see this coming 2 decades ago. Now I feel like Neo when he came to the point where he could see the code in everything in the Matrix.

It built slowly at first, and then they realized (AI assisted war gaming) that a minority will be extremely vocal and combative while protecting the narrative, even while suffering the horriffic effects of it. What they don't have organically, they can create with bots that are literally AI with search algorithms that seek out "controversial" posts or thread that may sway people, and rebut them with disruptive responses. It's easy to see how they have become more brazen.

I think this happened to me just today. I posted my experience with someone I knew dying of total systemic organ failure 5 days after getting their second Moderna shot in someone else's thread. Within a half hour, I had profiles I had never seen before flooding that post with insults. "Flat earther. Conspiracy theorist. MAGA idiot. Liar." One guy even said I should get back to the parking lot and get the carts rounded up implying I work at a grocery store.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You are not alone. I was banned from Reddit after posting a political comment about covid. Within 5 minutes, three dozen new accounts, with zero karma or posts to their name were flaming me and calling me names. All of the accounts had letters and numbers and not names. Bot accounts. Same thing has happened on this site as well as there are aggregator accounts that mark comments that will later show up on other websites. It’s interesting to see the clandestine nature of the powers that be desperately trying to ascertain who is to be victimized and silenced.

This site has plenty of agents provocateur on it. a reply to: MaxxAction

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yes he was, on the board of planned Parenthood.

Oh, that makes him the leader! 🙄

Yes it is.

While abortion may mean eugenics to you, it's not and it's also a fraction of what Planned Parenthood does. It's probably at least 80-90% routine exams and birth control.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

Yes there are...

and people think it's a relatively new phenomenon. I think this started right after 9/11. Not as many AI bots because the tech wasn't quite there then. But there were certainly CIA or NSA run troll farms set on accomplishing the same ends.

I forgot to put in my post, that was on Twitter.
edit on 18-1-2023 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join