It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Survivor Who Survived Nazis Now Ordered To Take Dangerous Covid Jabs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Klaus Schwab's father was a Nazi and close confidant of Hitler. George Soros helped confiscate belongings from the Jews as a teenager, and feels no remorse. Many of these other elites are just eugenics loving sociopaths like Bill Gates whose father ran Planned Parenthood. Somehow they all managed to create or fund powerful organizations like the WEF or Bill and Melinda Gates foundation that are shaping the future of the planet. Now they have all come together to centralize their power and use it to carry out their nefarious goals.

These are the people who are desperate for you to get as many covid vaccines and boosters as possible in order to "save you." Meanwhile they can't stop talking about how we need depopulation as a species.

Enter Hallacauat survivor Inna Zhvanetskaya, who avoided the needle of Mengele. She now faces a lethal injection of a new kind. She's also in hiding just like she was during World War 2. Inna is now part of a new war that's far more deadly, but where the weapons are silent and battles quiet. Her crimes are alleged to be things like mental disorders and obesity. Although after speaking to her not everyone believes this story.

Zhvanetskaya posted a video on Rumble which describes her situation, ” The Ukrainian-born Jewish composer Inna Zhvanetskaya was sentenced by a German court to one year in a closed psychiatric ward and two forced corona vaccinations. The musician, who is famous in her homeland, is afraid for her life, afraid of losing everything that is important to her. Your German is sufficient to deal with everyday life – but not to defend yourself against a judicial order of this scope. She is desperate and fears she will die in a strange environment without her music within a very short time.”

A lawyer and expert for medical law Beate Bahner stated on Telegram, “This decision is a gigantic judicial scandal!! Immediately enforceable! The composer is to be picked up tomorrow. Then she will be vaccinated tomorrow at noon and will probably be sedated with medication. I am shocked! A legal guardian has already lodged a complaint. However, this does not prevent the judiciary and police from immediately implementing this scandalous decision. This case needs to go public and the press! Everyone needs to get active!”

It looks like the Nazis have returned to power again. This time with a new name and and more powerful weapons: the power of 5th generational warfare, harnessing bombs of mass formation. The spirit of Menegle and his experiments echo loudly through the Covid gene therapy.

SOURCE

edit on 13-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I had understood that an "activist" had whisked her away to avoid detention. But I'm not now sure if that was true or not.

In either case her history is as irrelevant as her occupation - she doesn't want the treatment. In Europe apparently, they can use law enforcement to accomplish this against her will and will even sedate her if she objects "too strenuously."

I wonder if it could happen here? I know some would have it so, but my gut tells me it wouldn't be just matter of giving the order to do it... but how close are we?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I truly believe the people of this world have become sick minded. Is it the Fukushima Nuclear plant that is doing it to the water and air?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I truly believe the people of this world have become sick minded. Is it the Fukushima Nuclear plant that is doing it to the water and air?

no- it's the nature of mankind.

The internet has provided the sociopathic leaders of this world a new and invasive level of control, and the average person is too uneducated to understand how they're being treated like cattle.

the propaganda is now in our everyday lives- at every level. most people, even without watching the news or paying attention to the horrors of modern government are being controlled.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
I had understood that an "activist" had whisked her away to avoid detention. But I'm not now sure if that was true or not.

In either case her history is as irrelevant as her occupation - she doesn't want the treatment. In Europe apparently, they can use law enforcement to accomplish this against her will and will even sedate her if she objects "too strenuously."

I wonder if it could happen here? I know some would have it so, but my gut tells me it wouldn't be just matter of giving the order to do it... but how close are we?

We're close depending on how the WHO and WEF meetings go this next week. The WHO pandemic treaty will superceed the constitution supposedly. So when the next pandemic happens In a year or 2 (when historically they only happen every 40 or 50), then the emergency powers allows them to have pseudo martial law enforcement capabilities over the people of the country.

Are you endangering others by not getting your Covid 25 octovalent IV injection? Well then, emergency powers allow them to force inject you. Seems highly likely.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

While I absolutely believe that forceful vaccination should be punishable bye death. It sounds like there was just cause to at minimum, put her in a rest home. You’d think a mental institution for an 85 year would be last resort. From your link:

The court order claims that Zhvanetskaya has been diagnosed with several mental illnesses, including dementia, delusional disorder, narcissistic “grandeur self-image,” egocentrism and logorrhea. She also allegedly suffers from severe obesity and heart disease.

And

“She is vulnerable, frightened, and has lived in this state for about two years, as her legal guardian has apparently tried to institutionalize her several times.”

Sounds like she’s possibly a real pill. My fathers has all of the diagnosis’ of her. He’s only 73. I could only imagine what it would be like advanced to 85.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It turns out that pedos and sociopaths have accumulated all of the power.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't know if he's right, but my husband swears that since the Chernobyl nuclear accident of 1986, attitudes and people have changed. He thinks that the poison entered the atmosphere and our water all around the world.
He may have a point.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I don't know if he's right, but my husband swears that since the Chernobyl nuclear accident of 1986, attitudes and people have changed. He thinks that the poison entered the atmosphere and our water all around the world.
He may have a point.

I don't doubt it. I also don't doubt there is pure evil like the antichrist is here.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Enter Hallacauat survivor Inna Zhvanetskaya, who avoided the needle of Mengele.

Fauci and his ilk are the new Mengele's of the world. This time, instead of war crimes and war tribunals, they're being rewarded with book deals and a comfortable retirement.

And this time, the Holocaust is multiplied by the thousands and it would appear they'll get away with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

It turns out that pedos and sociopaths have accumulated all of the power.

Without the responsibility though.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not buying the waffles eh?

Lock em up

Feed em bugs

and clotting cream .

Appoint a state trustee !

Safe and effective bafflement for everyone ...

sarc/

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I don't doubt it. I also don't doubt there is pure evil like the antichrist is here.

The Antichrist is everywhere, not just an individual.

They are easy to recognise these days because they are all called Karen.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Does it hurt to reach this far?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

While I absolutely believe that forceful vaccination should be punishable bye death. It sounds like there was just cause to at minimum, put her in a rest home. You’d think a mental institution for an 85 year would be last resort. From your link:

The court order claims that Zhvanetskaya has been diagnosed with several mental illnesses, including dementia, delusional disorder, narcissistic “grandeur self-image,” egocentrism and logorrhea. She also allegedly suffers from severe obesity and heart disease.

And

“She is vulnerable, frightened, and has lived in this state for about two years, as her legal guardian has apparently tried to institutionalize her several times.”

Sounds like she’s possibly a real pill. My fathers has all of the diagnosis’ of her. He’s only 73. I could only imagine what it would be like advanced to 85.

It sounds like she doesn't stand a chance of survival once she's 'vaccinated'; might as well inject her with arsenic. But, her death certificate will say 'complications of old age and heart disease'.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Look at the use of the FASCES symbol in the USA.

Look at the Swastika military building in San Diego.

Paperclip. Modern day MK-Ultra. Modern medical tyranny.

It's not that Nazis have returned to power. It's that the underlying sphere of dark occultists never lost power. They're winning the war against human freedom/right as they have been for centuries.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

He may have a point.

Oh, he’s here alright, that’s a given. It’s imperative to keep our eyes open in these dark times.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

He may have a point.

Oh, he’s here alright, that’s a given. It’s imperative to keep our eyes open in these dark times.

Im leaning toward Klaus.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Are the storm troopers in Europe so bold because most guns have been removed from citizens?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are the storm troopers in Europe so bold because most guns have been removed from citizens?

Probably, and I'm sure the 5 thousand Swiss troops protecting the 500 elites at Davos this coming week feel really powerful versus unarmed citizens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join