It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory or paranoia.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am in the UK but this could easily be the USA.

You think you're free but you are being controlled. Controlled with a very, very few people. No not politicians. People are being controlled with laws. Obey the laws and you are allowed a certain amount of freedom. But break any law and you have law enforcers on your case. How many police control your area, a very minimal amount.
Now down to the conspiracy or paranoia. Bear with me.

This starts with people in power (only a few) who hold no allegiance to the country or it's people. Even though they pretend to. In the UK we have been "invaded", softly but invaded non the less. With governments collusion they have moved thousands of young, fighting age men into the country. I think all (maybe not all if someone can prove me wrong) towns, large and small, cities now have cadres of these "foreigners" who have no allegiances to the country. In small town there may be as many as 40 or 50 men, larger towns 80 or 100 men. Cities, well they are being taken over as I type, 3500 Albanians brought central London to a standstill celebrating Albanian independence day. And with the help of the police who closed roads, causing chaos, no warnings, no arrests. Go figure.

Back to these sleeper immigrants. What do they lack to control the population and in doing so the country. ARMS? Well strategically placed containers in their areas they could be armed in minutes. UNIFORMS? Nah, If you've seen the film "The Dirty Dozen" all they'll need are armbands. All they really need is the order to go. So how can we in the UK fight that? We have had any sort of weaponry stripped off us decades ago. Please don't come out with "well we've got 12 gauges".

Is this a conspiracy theory or am I being paranoid?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No. You are spot on.
America will see the silent invasion you and I have been thinking about and posting.
Here, we made it very clear with the Muslim community, this is NOT your country. You do not block streets and pray in them.
Yes, it has already started to happen here also.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would love to say you are nuts, but look at our...US...border.

It is a free country, as long as you do as you are told.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Nothing in government happens by accident; you can count on there being a master plan to mass migration, and looking at the countries they're coming from is a big clue.

We now have communities in the USA where Sharia law is being actively practiced and there's not a darn thing anybody can/will do about it.

Sharia law in the United States of America ("America") has reached penetration phase 3 (see Spread of Islam).

As the number of court cases in which civil law and Sharia law clash rose across America, many American states introduced bills banning their state courts from accommodating Sharia law.

Many of those bills have been stalled by the Muslim Brotherhood, which accuses the bills' sponsors and supporters of Islamophobia, campaigns against their re-election, and sues in court. States that have managed to pass Sharia law-blocking legislation, known as "ALAC" (American Laws for American Courts), are listed on Islamization of America.

To attract and manage Muslim wealth, an increasing number of American financial institutions quietly began taking steps to become Sharia-compliant. This includes donating a percentage of their annual profits to Islamic groups that are designated by their Sharia-compliance advisors, many of whom belong to the Muslim Brotherhood and funnel funds to Jihadi groups (the donations must go to one or more of eight recipient categories, one of which is Jihad), including Hamas and Hezbollah (see Hitler's Islam, how to Stop Islam).

● In 2016, candidates who openly identified themselves as Muslims and campaigned for national or statewide offices numbered about 10. In 2018, that number rose 1,000% to about 100 (source).

In 2021, President Joe Biden nominated and the U.S. Senate confirmed Zahid Quraishi as the first Muslim U.S. District Judge, for the District of New Jersey.
During the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama, whose father and stepfather were Muslims, Islamic groups, including Muslim Brotherhood's Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), penetrated the highest levels of the U.S. government. The White House had a White House Muslim Advisor, who had counterpart Muslim advisors in the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, whose Senior Fellow, Mohamed Elibiary declared that USA is an "Islamic country".

Estimated to be five million, the Muslim population in USA today is about the size of the Hispanic population 27 years ago, but it is growing six times faster than the national rate, thanks to high rates of birth, immigration and conversions.

There is much more information at the link.

[www.billionbibles.org...]

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

You think you're free but you are being controlled. Controlled with a very, very few people. No not politicians. People are being controlled with laws. Obey the laws and you are allowed a certain amount of freedom. But break any law and you have law enforcers on your case. How many police control your area, a very minimal amount.
Now down to the conspiracy or paranoia. Bear with me.

This starts with people in power (only a few) who hold no allegiance to the country or it's people. Even though they pretend to. In the UK we have been "invaded", softly but invaded non the less. With governments collusion they have moved thousands of young, fighting age men into the country. I think all (maybe not all if someone can prove me wrong) towns, large and small, cities now have cadres of these "foreigners" who have no allegiances to the country. In small town there may be as many as 40 or 50 men, larger towns 80 or 100 men. Cities, well they are being taken over as I type, 3500 Albanians brought central London to a standstill celebrating Albanian independence day. And with the help of the police who closed roads, causing chaos, no warnings, no arrests. Go figure.

Back to these sleeper immigrants. What do they lack to control the population and in doing so the country. ARMS? Well strategically placed containers in their areas they could be armed in minutes. UNIFORMS? Nah, If you've seen the film "The Dirty Dozen" all they'll need are armbands. All they really need is the order to go. So how can we in the UK fight that? We have had any sort of weaponry stripped off us decades ago. Please don't come out with "well we've got 12 gauges".

Is this a conspiracy theory or am I being paranoid?

I think it's a sobering observation on how Big.Gov slowly erodes personal freedoms. I remember the day my grandfather [WWII vet, lived through the American Depression, son of dirt farmers/dairy cow farms for generations before that] flipped his lid when a Consensus Working came by his house and was asking about how many bathrooms were inside, etc. It made me laugh at the time [mid-70's], and for many years later on.

Until I started to see what I was willing to give up compared to him --personal freedom wise. He never gave out his SSN to anyone, now you can't get a Utilities account without one. No one knew if he had guns, how he voted, how much money he was worth, etc. He worked hard and kept quiet. What we accept as "the cost of being a member of today's society" would be atrocious to him and his generation.

We've lost a lot, but not everything yet. Time to start drawing the lines and stop the bleeding of what few but precious rights we still have. I feel for you Brit's and your crazy weapons laws, unfortunately, I feel we are just a matter of a few years behind you in adopting similar legislation. The city dwellers outnumber the country folks by a long shot, and so the legality of things will change accordingly.
edit on 13-1-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just over 40% of people living in London were born outside the UK.
That is a frightening statistic.

Towns and cities the length and breadth of the UK are being transformed.

At the same time traditional working class people are being increasingly marginalised and hardly anyone is prepared to stand up and represent them and their cares and concerns.
The few that do are either censored or demonised.

I don't begrudge anyone the chance to start a decent and hard working life here in the UK.....but not at my expense.

There is a constant drip feeding of the woke and politically correct narrative in MSM and its stealthily creeping into everyday life.
And its all with the active consent, possibly even instigation, of the elites who will no doubt remain unaffected by it all.

I can't help but wonder, why?
To what end?
What is the purpose of all this?

Its smoke in mirrors designed to deflect and distract attention away from #s who are really running the show.

If nothing is done there will be a backlash - its coming.
And when it does it'll be used as further justification to take us back to a Victorianesque society along with all the social injustices and inequalities that went with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I can't help but wonder, why?
To what end?
What is the purpose of all this?

it is part of asymmetric warfare... no battle front lines, only independent 'lone wolves'... the radical Muslims attended public and military flight schools all over the USA unnoticed, to create a pool of talent who would secretly join a covert conspiracy which blossomed into the 911 event... having up to 8 'sponsors' who groomed many candidates

eta: not CT nor Paranoia... just pull back the veil a wee bit so rational suspicions can be addressed
edit on th31167362920013002023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Just over 40% of people living in London were born outside the UK. That is a frightening statistic.

The pendulum swings back, it swings forth, back and forth.

My dad was the biggest patriot you could ever meet, but he also said you can’t mess with people all over the world, go to their lands, change their ways, their clothing, their language, their ways, and then expect that the same won’t happen to you.

Sucks right?
edit on 13-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

a mixture of paranoia and xenophobia, i would say.

we humans have been migrating ever since we existed. you should rather ask yourself who instilled these fears in you. this anti-moslem attitude - for example - is also rather zeitgeist. in germany it is quite pronounced among right-wingers. funny thing about it: moslems make up about 6 percent of the german population - by the way, this number has been decreasing slightly for years.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I would love to say you are nuts, but look at our...US...border.

It is a free country, as long as you do as you are told.

Or, if you come here illegally.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I think the USA could easily be the UK it's not like they speak American over there ,right ? it's still the English language they are speaking,i know they have their own history and fought wars with the brits back in the days ,but are we sure the brits don't have any control these days ? i think it's the brits and other monarchies around the world with connected families who still got a lot more to say in this world then we really think, Biden's roots goes all the way back to UK as well.Most "Americans" south and north these days came from Europe.

I think the whole democracy works that way. Let people feel they got the power to vote for a party and that the party really matters if they win,but in the end it's still the same laws and same people who got the last say .
Humans are programmable and it happens from the day they were born. And it's not only laws but also believe systems like religion that can control/program humans for future gains.We all get programmed from the day we were born.

UK have been invaded because they invaded,it's called Karma !
I am from the Netherlands my country hasn't been as big in the good old days like great Britain has been ,but the dutch certainly have some history in colonizing "new worlds" and profiting from it in the end ,just like UK did/does.
My country have a large north African population these days and we have been "invaded" by them, only because we used them as hard workers back in the days ,we were letting them do the #ty jobs we didn't want to.
In the future i am afraid that civil war will break out between certain groups in this country and around the world.

Last World cup football in Qatar showed me how a small group of people can cause chaos because they win a few matches, now what would happen in a few decades when they are losing more and more land ? but creating more and more people in foreign lands?
wait 20-50 more years and let's see what happens when they lose, or win.
We have been creating immigrants/sleepers/foreigners around the world but it also happens the other way around,it's a never ending circle and i don't think anyone knows how this will end,maybe it never does.

Maybe it's just a conspiracy ,maybe i am paranoid as well. all i know that alot of "conspiracies" become truth in the end.
Some of those crazy people were right after all

edit on 13-1-2023 by Dizle81 because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: malte85

And i wonder if the church isn't involved.

Among the books of the Quran:
the Tawrat (Torah)
the Zabur (Psalms) revealed to Dawud (David)
the Injil (the Gospel) revealed to Isa (Jesus).

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrlI think they are aswell,without the old Mythologies in the world there wouldn't be a Torah/Bible or Quran . they are all connected , humans believed in gods real or not.
at the end without Religions without belief systems we wouldn't make it this far in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizle81
a reply to: GopiGrlI think they are aswell,without the old Mythologies in the world there wouldn't be a Torah/Bible or Quran . they are all connected , humans believed in gods real or not.
at the end without Religions without belief systems we wouldn't make it this far in my opinion.

we will probably never find out but i think the idea is logical. we humans need rules, orientation and something that comforts us. i don't know myself if i believe in god (a creator) or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
But that's the problem, it aint Muslims. Yes Muslims are taking over the cities (and they are going to flex their muscles when their time is right) but the vast majority of these young men are Albanians, men between 16 years of age and 30 years of age. And in Albania they are NOT persecuted, no war zone, even the Albanian government does not know why. But time will tell.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

But that's the problem, it aint Muslims. Yes Muslims are taking over the cities (and they are going to flex their muscles when their time is right) but the vast majority of these young men are Albanians, men between 16 years of age and 30 years of age. And in Albania they are NOT persecuted, no war zone, even the Albanian government does not know why. But time will tell.

people dream of a better life. so they go where they hope to have a better life. albania is not a rich country, but it is changing and will be a member of the eu someday i think. if you have a perspective in your country, you won't be drawn to faraway places.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think my last post may have been slightly misunderstood.
I'm not anti-immigration, all societies need a certain amount of immigration to help it continue growing and developing.
The UK has benefited enormously from immigration from the Caribbean and India etc.
Of course there have been problems along the way - only an idiot wouldn't acknowledge there still are problems - but communities have grown, integrated, influenced and enhanced each other.

But what we are witnessing at present is being forced upon us and for no benefit whatsoever for the host nation.
If anything its at the expense of the host nation.
We are being told our country, our history, our society is immoral and shameful and has no value.
At the same time we are being swamped with people who have no intention of contributing to our society, who are here to exploit it for everything they can and then ultimately turn it into a replica of the #hole they've allegedly escaped from.
It is the very definition of social engineering.

I genuinely mean no harm or ill will to anyone and I know many of these people just want a better life.
I can appreciate that.

But at what and whose expense?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

Do you have a phone number with us?

Would you like to sign up?

You will get free discounts.

What's your address? Oh nevermind, I have that from your phone number.

You saved 10%!

Oh just to let you know, you save even more if you install our app!

Thank you and have a nice day!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
the english channel is a litmus test for coming conflict..

as a born and bred south downer in Sussex who has a fondness for my counties heritage can I throw in a different thought into the mix as i live on that coast and have seen the boats land..

the rise in small boats always heralds war.. each wave of refugees and/or migrants that have landed on this part of the coast herald a coming war.. yes into soldiers that mostly fought for the country not against it.

the biggest group of arrivals who disliked the English where the Huguenots but they've now pretty much vanished.. they where valuable as soldiers from the glorious revolution until 1699 when they largely vanished from military service.. the only book I know written about the topic is the "lions of Judah"..

ART: the landing of the Huguenots at dover

the next lot and the single largest displacement to support the British army was following the landing of the Belgians in ww1..

art the landing of the belgians

the next lot in ww2 became the king most loyal enemy aliens in WW2..

the point I am trying to make is where these migrants herald the theatres the next war will include..

so in my mind the theatres for the next war range from Albania to most of the me and north Africa so they welcome these young men and see them as prospective conscripts..

edit on 13-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

people dream of a better life. so they go where they hope to have a better life.

We emigrated to canada from the UK for these very reasons. Of course, it's all shot now with the perspective of the last few years, but back then the wide open spaces meant freedom and a fighting chance of a better life. Not that Scotland was terrible but the move meant my dad would have a million more places to fish, they could afford a small acreage and grow much of their own food, cost of living used to be much lower too. Things have changed. There is a side of me that longs to be back there but now with vax passports I'm cut off permanently.

One thing though, we came here and had to live as canadians and try to fit in. My parents mostly became friends with fellow immigrants from all over europe and japan so I can understand why emigrants cluster together but it can be difficult when they don't ever integrate. Especially if they get out of control and nothing is done due to ethnic sensitivity training.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join