It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory or paranoia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think my last post may have been slightly misunderstood.
I'm not anti-immigration, all societies need a certain amount of immigration to help it continue growing and developing.
The UK has benefited enormously from immigration from the Caribbean and India etc.
Of course there have been problems along the way - only an idiot wouldn't acknowledge there still are problems - but communities have grown, integrated, influenced and enhanced each other.

But what we are witnessing at present is being forced upon us and for no benefit whatsoever for the host nation.
If anything its at the expense of the host nation.
We are being told our country, our history, our society is immoral and shameful and has no value.
At the same time we are being swamped with people who have no intention of contributing to our society, who are here to exploit it for everything they can and then ultimately turn it into a replica of the #hole they've allegedly escaped from.
It is the very definition of social engineering.

I genuinely mean no harm or ill will to anyone and I know many of these people just want a better life.
I can appreciate that.

But at what and whose expense?

That is what I’m talking about, someone else’s culture, ideas, people being forced upon you. It’s terrible isn’t?
Almost like everything about you is being……….erased.

Sorry it’s hard to have empathy as the UK has done this to countless places. They always think it’s out of goodwill and bettering a place, but you’ll have to ask the host country if that’s what they feel/believe.

Don’t worry the US is just as guilty and we will probably get ours too….

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You mention the word exploit…
As a person not from the UK looking in, I can honestly say when I think of the UK I see them as one of the biggest exploiters in history.

Exploited humans
Exploited treasures
Exploited lands
Exploited cultures

Sorry friend, but I could go on and on. It doesn’t feel good, but just imagine what all those countries felt when the UK did it to them.

I would be willing to be they used similar verbiage to your, these people don’t want to be part of our culture, they just want to exploit it and …

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

.... I can honestly say when I think of the UK I see them as one of the biggest exploiters in history.

Pretty much the same as anyone who's had an empire throughout human history.
Do you think the Greeks, Persians, Romans. Mongols and countless others gained their respective empires without 'exploiting' other nations and cultures?
Same as The Spanish, French, Aztecs, Mayans, Chinese, Ancient Egyptians.....the list is very, very long.

So you are trying to justify this social engineering as some sort of Karma for perceived past ills committed by our forefathers?
The sins of our fathers and all that?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So you are trying to justify this social engineering as some sort of Karma for perceived past ills committed by our forefathers? The sins of our fathers and all that?

I believe it. Like I mentioned we are no better here in the US.
Whatever little grumblings we have now won’t matter anyway because Asians are going to take over the world.
They are already calling it the Asian Century. Just look at a world population pie chart. Just China and India alone are going to swallow the world. It won’t take long, a few generations. In the US, Asians are the biggest growing minority.
We are going to laugh about our little spats with Mexicans/ South Americans.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The statistics show that only small percentages of the population are new immigrants: Migration within the UK - Office for National Statistics

Many who migrate are trying to escape from their country of origin and find safety in their new country. They aren't looking to recreate the situation that they escaped from, even if there is still a fondness for the people and familiar things they have left behind.

The UK was a colonial power not too long ago, and used its military to enforce its power in far flung locations. However, the pressures of the populations for self-governance overcame the militarized colonists in most places, and often the new indigenous government modeled itself on the Westminster system.

Many far-right proponents have suggested that there are all sorts of 'invasions' of migrants, but the statistical and historical evidence is absent.

The Brexit vote (which was partly motivated by unfounded fears about migrants coming in from other EU countries) shows that bad decisions can be made by a populace reacting to a non-existent threat and ill-advised by right-wing politicians. There was no possible positive outcome of Brexit, despite the attempts of numerous UK governments to minimize losses. The UK's economy will take a long time to recover from the loss of its trade, markets, investment, and cooperative defense.

edit on 14/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl
a reply to: malte85

And i wonder if the church isn't involved.

Among the books of the Quran:
the Tawrat (Torah)
the Zabur (Psalms) revealed to Dawud (David)

The Psalms is a compilation of the songs of many authors. King David was only one of the most popular.

the Injil (the Gospel) revealed to Isa (Jesus).

None of the Gospels were 'revealed' to Jesus of Nazareth. In the Gospel narratives, Jesus was the only begotten Son of God, who existed before the creation, and through whom everything was made. His incarnation was to provide Himself as a sinless sacrifice for our sins (because all humans sin) and to grant us forgiveness if we genuinely repent of our sin. Even though we may still occasionally sin, Jesus sacrificial act continues to provide absolution, if we are truly repentant. This allows us to be in a state where the Holy Spirit of God can come alongside us and guide, provide direction, and support as we go through our lives.

The Gospels and letters of the Injil were also mostly penned by other, later, authors (much like the Quran was not directly authored by Muhammad).

edit on 14/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Please stop with the history and "karma". Myself, my family and indeed the whole population is NOT to blame for imperialism/colonialism. We are living NOW and now is the problem.

Statistic BS. You don't need a mass invasion to take over a country. Statistic and historical evidence is in front of you if you'd care to look. In WW2 the Nazis (after they defeated the fighting armies) ran countries with very few men, every city and large town was controlled by small amounts of Gestapo with the help of a few back stabbing locals.

As I put in the OP there are now at least (at the last count so they could be more now) 13000 Albanian migrants in the UK. That's migrants that are not in any sort of danger or persecution or even deprivation that have left Albania, even the Albanian government cannot give a satisfactory answer why they have left. But unlike other migrant that have tried to assimilate into their respective communities these Albanians (if I were conspiracy minded) have been split up into Fighting units and been placed in virtually every town and city and with no thought about assimilating into any society they are keeping to themselves in tight knit groups.

So I'll as again:- conspiracy or paranoia?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

dbl
edit on 19-1-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join