It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young and healthy man in his 20s ---Side Effects as a Result of Covid-19 Vaccine MASTER THREAD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

If this was some evil plan by TPTB, WEF, Bill Gates etc, do you think it would have been curtailed?

Where does your quote "logistical reasons" come from?

These entities you mention would prefer people take the mrna technology as it furthers their work so any negative press about the non mrna shots benefits their agenda. They all have potential dangers but if one is blacklisted and in the news, the attention is off the others.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I was being sarcastic?

What "logistical reasons" is what I asked, as was quoted?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
It's still too rare for me to start counting.

Comments like this are akin to those who insisted no one suffered from lockdowns, masking and vaccines simply because they themselves weren't harmed. The fact the media censored any opposing viewpoint, made this group feel safe in their *assumption* that all were on board with them. About twenty percent wasn't and the number is growing fast.

Such a position allowed them to invert people's concerns over the newness of the shots, their problems with lockdowns, into a vile contempt to denigrate them. Concerns became reworded as wanting to kill granny simply because the media told them to blindly say such nonsense.

It's a pretty callous position to take. Rare still needs researched, even if you're not counting, because those damaged have had their lives destroyed. Here in canada there are a few "official" cases that have received compensation now proving that these shots can do damage. There needs to be study on why certain individuals got damaged while others didn't but this whole attitude that you have, of too rare to care, is preventing further investigation from gaining traction. Not you causing it, but collectively it is a problem.

If it's too rare to care, what type of society have we become?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: tamusan
It's still too rare for me to start counting.

Comments like this are akin to those who insisted no one suffered from lockdowns, masking and vaccines simply because they themselves weren't harmed. The fact the media censored any opposing viewpoint, made this group feel safe in their *assumption* that all were on board with them. About twenty percent wasn't and the number is growing fast.

Such a position allowed them to invert people's concerns over the newness of the shots, their problems with lockdowns, into a vile contempt to denigrate them. Concerns became reworded as wanting to kill granny simply because the media told them to blindly say such nonsense.

It's a pretty callous position to take. Rare still needs researched, even if you're not counting, because those damaged have had their lives destroyed. Here in canada there are a few "official" cases that have received compensation now proving that these shots can do damage. There needs to be study on why certain individuals got damaged while others didn't but this whole attitude that you have, of too rare to care, is preventing further investigation from gaining traction. Not you causing it, but collectively it is a problem.

If it's too rare to care, what type of society have we become?

The member doesn't seem to understand what 'rare' means in the context of millions or even billions of vaccinations. The same can be claimed about Covid. It rarely kills someone as the survival rate before the vaccination period was already a whopping 99.85%

He has also made other false claims such that the AZ vaccine is the same as the mRNA products.

And he obviously hasn't realised that the AZ vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries for health and safety reasons.

Some members here think that their 'rare' argument is valid...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Coughman Knows.......

Nothing to See here , Move On...........

edit on 12-1-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is an impossible effort.

The talking points are clear.

Die within the first 14 days and you are not considered vaccinated, so you cannot die from the vaccine. That's science, sure it is made up, but that's science. So those who think "deaths within seconds of the jab are proof of nothing" are correct as they worship the minions of science.

After 14 days the issue is, "well, we need more data because..." That's science. See, after the 14 days there are just too many factors in play to make a determination, so there is no way to determine cause and effect in this case. They are correct because they worship the minions of science.

If there is a sudden spike in "sudden death" the minions will say, it is long covid (not a thing), poor health, mitigating underlying health issues. They are right, they worship the minions of science, which cannot determine anything as cause and effect... except one single thing: Vaccines are Safe and Effective.

After 2021 there was one single immutable Scientific Fact: Vaccines are Safe and Effective. Prior to that, this was not true, but now it is undeniable because science.

Before 2021 there was no controversy over VAERS, after 2021 began VAERS became an unreliable bit of data nonsense not rooted in science. Those who say this are right, they worship the minions of science. So this is not data anymore, prior to 2021 it was, now is is lies.

Why is all of this happening? You are involved in word game war, definition war, manipulation war, and none of it has anything to do with health. The definition of Vaccine was changed at the start of the war. The words change, the new meanings from the Science Ministry of Truth are the meanings that have always been.

This was actually in the documentation from the lousy reports at the beginning, now infertile is NOT as a result of the Vaccine, because that's impossible.

All of that said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to connect any of this by design. Those who worship the science LOVE the idea of saying "I got the jab and I'm fine" as absolute proof of something. It isn't even proof they are fine. Why?

The mRNA jab, tested over a few weeks, was designed to alter the human DNA. The "testing" phase was not long enough to see changes in the DNA, it just wasn't, and even if it was, they would never published the results. And even if they did, there is no evidence the "changes" would simply stick to this singular Covid issue, as that would simply be impossible to determine anyway.

So. The only issue at stake now is this. Are the DNA changes in the Human Population working as designed?
Who is checking for those changes?
Will they ever let each individual know how their personal DNA changed and what this means for the Soul, Emotions, Body, Life, Love etc?
Are they using 23&me and such data bases to compare DNA changes?
Do the changes to the DNA now mean folks are owned by those who altered their DNA as the US Supreme Court has ruled? Will people be happy with the changes to the DNA of their loved one's?

It's done, billions served, now we wait to see what happens, but proving to those who worship the minions of science that some or all of the above has happened is simply impossible, and those who try and educated, help, illuminate will be relentlessly attacked by those who worship the minions of science.

At one point Religion/God was God.
Then the King was God.
Then the Government was God.
Now Science is God.

The constant? Cannot question God.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Excellent post!

I will keep the last part of it as I am aware of the matters you raised

Then the King was God.
Now Science is God.

You forgot to mention that this new religion has a lot of followers. Usually people who have not a single qualification in science or even the most basic knowledge.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Excellent post!

I will keep the last part of it as I am aware of the matters you raised

Then the King was God.
Now Science is God.

You forgot to mention that this new religion has a lot of followers. Usually people who have not a single qualification in science or even the most basic knowledge.

"Follow the Science" is not a positive phrase, we "follow the leader" we "follow rules" we follow the one with the leash. The phrase, which arrived with The Rona is INVERTED, it means be a slave to dogma.

I should add the "prove it" or "you cannot prove it" or "that's not proof" is also a mind control scam. The science minions never actually offer what system of proof they are asking you to use, they simply use it as a hammer to continue with the notion of forcing others to stop questioning.

They have the exact vibe, language, efforts and probably parents.

BTW, it does not mean to stop doing your sleuthing and illuminating, it means leave the obvious minions alone and pursue the higher truths to help others heal and grow.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When Covid was being pumped in the media, every single death was unquestionably caused by covid and anyone who said otherwise was a conspiracy theorist. CNN even had a fancy ticker that showed a stream of deaths coming in, which isn't how deaths are reported, they take weeks to come through the system and come in batches.

Now every single vaxx death requires an insane amount of evidence. Literally a peer reviewed study signed off on by the head of the CDC and all family members swearing that was the cause of death with their hand on the Bible under oath. But even that amount of evidence isn't enough to prove it happened to once person, when you're in denial.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They're actually not. AZ uses a viral vector and is a DNA vaccine.

Of course that's assuming any of it is even close to what they're telling us since they wanted to wait 75 years to release trial results.

Apologies, I meant to put the not in there. I was typing too fast and didn't look before posting. I was rushed earlier because I was about to head out the door.
edit on 12 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
You got stars for your mis-post.....just goes to show how uninformed some posters are!

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: tamusan
You got stars for your mis-post.....just goes to show how uninformed some posters are!

Absolutely!

This is what I said earlier and in other threads. There are some vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals that don't seem to know even the basics. Not understanding the difference between the different vaccines, the risks and benefits of vaccination in different age groups, the meaning of the words effectiveness and safety and pretty much everything else.

No question about whether they read and research publications or any articles, generally speaking.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Just heard on the radio on the way to work that Lisamarie Presley coincidentally died of heart failure at 54.

Coincidence. Watch out for it. It’s everywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
When Covid was being pumped in the media, every single death was unquestionably caused by covid and anyone who said otherwise was a conspiracy theorist. CNN even had a fancy ticker that showed a stream of deaths coming in, which isn't how deaths are reported, they take weeks to come through the system and come in batches.

Now every single vaxx death requires an insane amount of evidence. Literally a peer reviewed study signed off on by the head of the CDC and all family members swearing that was the cause of death with their hand on the Bible under oath. But even that amount of evidence isn't enough to prove it happened to once person, when you're in denial.

You said it very well and the comment describes pretty much that we live in the closest thing to a medical tyranny with the pharmaceuticals having way too much power and exercise this power accordingly.

Deaths from Covid or with Covid (which is something completely different) are immediately recorded as deaths associated with Covid without even checking other causes of death especially when one has died with Covid or having a positive test which could signal a past infection or no infection at all (false positive) or even infection or past infection with another virus.

In contrast when a death occurs post vaccination the system is unwilling and reluctant to investigate these deaths and on many occasions they are branded as 'mysterious' or from 'natural causes' without even an autopsy.

If someone is a denialist then they won't accept anything and will engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism as usual.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Is this the vaxx master thread?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If I could give more stars, I would. Brilliant bit of truth there. There's definitely a cult-like devotion, and comically it's leaders have a long history of lies and deceit yet still have devotees by the millions.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"Follow the Science" is not a positive phrase, we "follow the leader" we "follow rules" we follow the one with the leash. The phrase, which arrived with The Rona is INVERTED, it means be a slave to dogma.

I should add the "prove it" or "you cannot prove it" or "that's not proof" is also a mind control scam. The science minions never actually offer what system of proof they are asking you to use, they simply use it as a hammer to continue with the notion of forcing others to stop questioning.

They have the exact vibe, language, efforts and probably parents.

BTW, it does not mean to stop doing your sleuthing and illuminating, it means leave the obvious minions alone and pursue the higher truths to help others heal and grow.

Follow "The Science (TM)" has become synonymous with pseudo science and anti intellectualism in recent years. Science isn't a set of beliefs to be preached or followed. The only thing we really know is that all of science, where it isn't wrong, will be at best incomplete.

The real science seems to happen at the fringes anyway, and always struggles against the dogmatists.

When "experts" are continually shown to be wrong, sometimes in ridiculous and obvious ways that challenge basic common sense' it's worth remembering what Feynman thought about science.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts."

Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation.....

When someone says, “Science teaches such and such,” he is using the word incorrectly. Science doesn’t teach anything; experience teaches it. If they say to you, “Science has shown such and such,” you might ask, “How does science show it? How did the scientists find out? How? What? Where?” It should not be “science has shown” but “this experiment, this effect, has shown.” And you have as much right as anyone else, upon hearing about the experiments–but be patient and listen to all the evidence–to judge whether a sensible conclusion has been arrived at.....

The experts who are leading you may be wrong..... I think we live in an unscientific age in which almost all the buffeting of communications and television-words, books, and so on-are unscientific. As a result, there is a considerable amount of intellectual tyranny in the name of science.

lemire.me...

edit on 15-2-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Have you watched the John Campbell video titled 'Pandemic unnecessary deaths, the data' (posted yesterday)?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian
When "experts" are continually shown to be wrong, sometimes in ridiculous and obvious ways that challenge basic common sense' it's worth remembering what Feynman thought about science.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts."

Yeah, he's got some good ones.

I'm partial to this one:

"It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join