It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoohoo...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

"Computer, end holodeck program."

Crap, that doesn't work either.

Seriously, none of this makes sense anymore, the root cause of which (in my opinion), is what you are doing right now. Using the internet. Instant communication. Instant news. Able to see behind the grand curtain. Nothing has been altered but your ability to gather and consider information.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
investigate s0ul grid pris0n planet.

we are alive.
the bad guys trappped us here on Eaarth.

they somehow use us for energy, and they sell the energy as well.

we are like eletcric eels in some tank for them.

if you go into the liight at the end, they reinkarnate you.

so the tough job is, when we dye, we must look into the atmossphere, look for holes in the grid, and fly thru them escape.

we have to ignore everything we see when we dye, and escape.

since im typing this, and if you are real, you are reading this, so far i have been unable to esccape.

this is the last time im here.

im leaving, im a s0verign person, i am a s0vereign spirit, i am leaving Eaarth.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

The hallucinogenic type.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I'll check that out, thanks Myke!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Your written description is as your spaced out. How would you like me to comment? Rainbows and unicorns?

Sorry

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

People probably see more signs of this than they realize (especially regulars on a conspiracy website) and yet when push comes to shove we revert back to the illusion.

How was it possible for a BBC reporter to report on the collapse of building 7 before it happened and even then it was never struck by an airplane?

They found passports of the highjackers that survived the plane disintegrating in a ball of fire into the side of the world tower and yet there was no debris at the pentagon that even resembled any part of a plane.

Things that make you go hmmm....

Seen some dodgy buildings in my day but that one takes the cake

A 30 year old ikea flatpack

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

I'll check that out, thanks Myke!

Cool bro.

I want your opinion after too, even if you think it's sh#t, lmao.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Great post.

We are definitely being manipulated, and the question I have is how to separate manipulation from assistance.

I also believe there are helpful clues all around us to either appreciate this reality for what it is(things can still hold value in a simulation and be as real as it gets) or to help us achieve a deeper understanding.

I have recently started with the Wim Hof Method and the breathing exercises feel like a form of meditation to me.

The older I get, the more curious I become about the nature of things.

A lot of people simply become less curious.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Great thoughts, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Good thread.

Allow me to give you a different angle just after reading the opening post.

Lets say this reality is not a simulation at all, it is now possible it will become one in the not too distant future with the advances in technology...

The problem these days is that there are just certain things that cannot be said without causing all sorts of problems not just for the person saying them either but also for the reader mis-interpreting or quite frankly losing the plot so to speak.
We could also be using a part of the very thing that is making us obsolete (if we are becoming obsolete) and causing this to happen if we are headed towards becoming simulated...

If you were to take every single human being's mind and upload it to a collective consciousness with the body dying but the "mind" lives on + every single piece of knowledge + gather the behaviour of all via algorithms/data collection + DNA (if you ever want to recreate them in the real world again) and in addition - harvest it all into a synthetic living creation such as an AI then...

There are a few reasons you may wish to do this of course, and that's the discussion that causes the problems.

But lets just imagine you did do this, for whatever reason, and every single mind is uploaded to a collective consciousness within a virtual simulation. For the simulations (copy of a persons consciousness or living mind depending on where you stand) it is a prison or a paradise or possibly even a game just like real life, but for whoever manages to do it in the real world, if you add an interface to it - essentially it's the creation of a God by enslaving the entire human race, or you just saved the entire human race from extinction or an external threat of some sort - depending on your viewpoint.

If you keep going down that rabbit hole - eventually you reach the "THE" and that's the "THAT"

Just some thoughts after reading.

Cheers

edit on 5-1-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I've never experienced such things, but my aunt did witness a glowing orb changing from orange to red in a very rural area and people phoned in to the radio station a few towns away and reported seeing the same thing.

My aunt lived on a farm, conservative devout Christian, not the type to entertain silly notions, down to earth just to give you an idea about her character.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

i woke up today and i had a profound feeling in my stomach from the grapes the night before.

the problem is that through the internet we take in so much unfiltered information that we can't process at all and then we start to categorize and some manage to get things halfway sorted out, enough to live a halfway normal life, others get completely lost and go crazy or at least have delusions from time to time. in the worst case this leads to radicalization and violence. and if it's a simulation? then we'd all just be puppets. and without a chance to have a free will. so what good does it do me to know this?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

I can't claim to know the truth, but I can for damn sure tell you the official constructs and accepted narratives are all bull#.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I'll check that out, thanks Bluemooone2!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

On the contrary, that is when truth must be pursued most vigorously.

Such is the nature of this game.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

2/ Yes constructing one as we speak .

Full disclosure I smoke too when I'm at home and I haven't been home in 20+ days and when I'm working I don't give it a single thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You still haven't answered my question.

Do you belief in a God and that there is another reality where your soul will be magically transported to after you transition from this dimension to the next after passing this test?

A reality where everything will be sugar and spice and everything nice?

Don't be shy now, proclaim your truth.
edit on 5-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The cosmos is much more complex than reality vs. simulation. On my search with the Spirit molecule it was revealed that
existence is in fact a state that is best described as "quantum" where reality isn't constant and can shift between
IS & ISN'T more precisely being/not being....

I'm sorry, this isn't a good description. The English language doesn't have the words to describe it.

Experience only helps with the awareness as we/I are still to primitive to actually understand.

What a long strange trip it's been!

edit on 5-1-2023 by olaru12 because: Brenda, how you doin?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Great observations.

If we believe that nothing under the sun is new, and our natural progression is steering us towards a Simulation, then who's to say this is the first time this is happening? And why won't the next simulation evolve to a scenario where they create a simulation inside that simulation?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: XXXN3O

Great observations.

If we believe that nothing under the sun is new, and our natural progression is steering us towards a Simulation, then who's to say this is the first time this is happening? And why won't the next simulation evolve to a scenario where they create a simulation inside that simulation?

See now we approach the...

"I shall design this computer for you and it shall be called..."

edit on 5-1-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join