It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoohoo...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I woke up today with a profound feeling of this reality being an illusion.

The challenge of this game is to realize that it is, in fact, a game.

You and me, we're all players in this simulation, but we're hooked up somewhere else and this is all a projection.

We're put into a dream state wherever we are, and perhaps sleeping for only one night. So in this reality we can have a very long dream but in actual time it only lasted 7 seconds. Now imagine dreaming for 8 hours.. It would feel like a lifetime.

This lifetime.

Did we choose this genre as a one-night of a lifetime adventure?

I guess the settings we chose was time-period, culture, etc.

The objective of the game is to realize it is a game, similar to lucid dreaming.

How do we realize that it is a simulated reality?

For me there are small clues everywhere, if you choose to look.

One such clue is religion. There is great wisdom to discover from all the religions in the world. And yet, there is this feeling of crudeness. The gods are, well, disappointing to say the least.

I can see their flaws. You can see it too I'm sure, but such is the effectiveness of this virtual reality that it is very compelling not to look too deep into such things as the implied punishments of 'disbelief' are enough for most to just go along with it.

Another clue is money and banking. How is it that a very small group of people can hold such sway over the whole world? They are truly untouchable as they supply the credits you can obtain to make your own way in this adventure, as these credits define complex economies around the world.

Stupidly it is a system designed to implode upon itself due to the nature of an irrepayable and mounting debt, which indicates that the architects of the financial system knew there would come a time when it would all come crashing down.

The 3rd clue is our 'elected leaders'. We can all see how they deliberately worsen their countries more and more as time goes by. People are constantly being lied to about the reality of our world, and why it is as it is. And what it is is not what they pretend it to be. The less said about that the better. It's not a political stance, for politics never have the answers for creating a world as we can imagine it as it should be. Does the way the world is being run feel normal to you? Does it make sense to you if humanity's upliftment is the stated goal?

Another issue is the war for resources. There are enough resources for everyone on this planet, but people are obsessed with accumulating more than they need and for that reason, other people need to die for their greed. Does that make sense to you? Why are we so complacent about it all?

And lastly, our education system. Grades 1 through 12 can be spent learning lots of practical skills and yet the system is designed simply to condition children to conform and obey authority.

This game is a trap, testing your situational awareness, and mostly we are failing.

Which makes sense as a game that is too easy to figure out would be boring. The achievement of piercing the veil I suspect is a very rare occurrence and in the reality where we are rooted who knows what percentage of people have achieved that prestigious outcome?

How enamored are you with this simulation?

Perhaps when we wake up from this adventure will we marvel at how easy it was for the creators of this adventure to fool us into believing this crude existence was real and how readily we accepted it as real.

What subtle signs have alerted you to the possibility that the world as we know it is not what it seems?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Ok, I will give it a try.

COMPUTER ARCH.....

COMPUTER END PROGRAM....

It doesn't work.

I guess you are unhappy with reality and are in denial because of that. Have you considered you think it is a simulation because that will make you easier to control.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Many here are beginning to write about this. I am beginning to think that some next generation drug is beginning to take ahold.

Since all here love a conspiracy along with the infusion of $$$

[1] So do tell have you had the Covid-19 vaccine?

[2] Do you take drugs? Those both illegal or non FDA approved.

[3] Do you eat those Mushrooms?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I guess you are unhappy with reality and are in denial because of that.

I do okay. I have a good job and a wonderful family.

And yet the world doesn't make sense.

Are you religious?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

1) Nope

2) No on both counts. I did when I was young much younger.

3) Once in 2003 in Amsterdam. I liked it, too.

Why does it have to be drugs in your limited view?

Do you believe in a magic man?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Many here are beginning to write about this. I am beginning to think that some next generation drug is beginning to take ahold.

By mushrooms you must mean magical easter eggs that opens the doors of perception revealing the raw version of reality, we are more than meat.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I wake up each day hoping that the reality of worldwide problems are only an illusion, but then I wake up for real.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What if we engage in our reality as a group with shared ideals?

What if the majority demand an end to wars and for our governments to serve us as our representatives instead of lording it over us and screwing it all up in the process?

Have we the people ever had the balls to explore our options as presented to us in our constitutions?

Do we ever bother with the fine print?

Why are we so reluctantly accepting of the way things are?
edit on 5-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I think we stood up, many times, but that was thousands of years ago.

Not sure if we have it in ourselves anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

People probably see more signs of this than they realize (especially regulars on a conspiracy website) and yet when push comes to shove we revert back to the illusion.

How was it possible for a BBC reporter to report on the collapse of building 7 before it happened and even then it was never struck by an airplane?

They found passports of the highjackers that survived the plane disintegrating in a ball of fire into the side of the world tower and yet there was no debris at the pentagon that even resembled any part of a plane.

Things that make you go hmmm....
edit on 5-1-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

And yet it would now be easier than ever for us to do so, united as we can be being connected over the internet.

We just have to wake up in this dream, and realize that it is but an illusion as presented.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I've have had similar musings. Just looking at our DNA.RNA, how the body works and especially our mainframe ( brain function). It sure mirrors a computer program to me.

I also see a HUGE difference between organized religion and spirituality. One seems to take people down a path of lust and greed while the other takes them to a place of thankfulness for all we are and have, while answering to a much greater?/different power where all are held accountable for their own actions.

From Adam and Eve to Jesus is roughly 6,000 by following the family tree. Jesus died roughly 5,000 years ago. How were Adam and Eve the first humans created? That's a pretty deep rabbit hole. The 'miss translation' rule isn't applicable here.

Why are there ancient texts, myths and legends thousands of years older than the Bible that tell the same story? Is the Bible plagiarized?

Hitler believed in a superior race; kind of reminds me of the story of God's Chosen People, exalting one race above all others.

Watch the news. It's fear driven. The masses are herded in any desired direction with fear. The late psychiatrist, Carl Jung, has some great thoughts on 'collective consciousness' that might ring true for the non-mainstream thinkers.

I don't have any answers, but I do have eyes to see the results of leadership and the techniques used to control humanity down through the ages. And questions; many questions.

edit on 400000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There are many Christians that will have nothing to do with organized religion of any kind.

Some of those Christians believe in an Electric - Holographic universe.

It fit's the Biblical narrative, actually.

It's too in-depth to go into here, but there's lots of info on the web.

Nothing new under the sun...

Here's an old example from Chuck Missler:

Not sure if you'll watch it, but I think you'd find it interesting to entertain the idea.

edit on 1/5/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
What subtle signs have alerted you to the possibility that the world as we know it is not what it seems?

Birds that fly without moving.

That was a wierd one!

Then there was the glowing orb of orange light.

Even wierder.

Then there's my mother....

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

War, as you mentioned.

For me was seeing an agreed upon mode throughout history, among the rulers, to go to war and profit. I've yet to meet an average person that plans out a war, for territory or gains of some kind. Normal people understand shared resources but also the need for each person to maintain a certain level of resources such as one's money, food, land etc. and most really don't extend much beyond these basics. It's also the rulers/elites that keep us on a treadmill for survival and at the same time dangle all manner of niceties for those vulnerable to chase after. I can't blame the average person that falls for it when I see they are not the root of this discontent.

Sharing itself is controlled by the system in laws preventing more than two people living per room (as one ATS member struggled with recently), set numbers per household, number of houses on land, not allowing sharing of certain foods via food banks, outside of households, etc. This last reference is to farming, and my personal beef as a farmer, as the crazy rules have developed to prevent shared resources, probably by the food lobbyists. I believe hoarding is natural as a way of getting through lean times/winter but the insecurity is being preyed on.

Thoughts wandered...

I started seeing war as simply propaganda to create enemies, and in turn, that creates fear and anxiety making humans easier to control/wasting their mental resources. Much like the "pandemic". We have these rulers of countries, largely all related or in the same club, who act like enemies in some projects and act like friends in others. The Antarctic treaty and space exploration is collectively agreed upon and very telling over all. The war is mostly for tv/media.

Struggled all my life with moments where nothing seemed real, so this concept is a daily companion for me. It's been unnerving in the past but comfortable now as the blanks get filled in.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Great OP and I love the dream content. As a kid I had the strong feeling that everything here was not quite real. Welcome to CampKillCommentary. Hope you enjoy your stay. If not...well then you must be a camper. Camper Killer Commentary #10 "Is Reality Real?" (language warning)

edit on 5-1-2023 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

There are many Christians that will have nothing to do with organized religion of any kind.

Not sure if you'll watch it, but I think you'd find it interesting to entertain the idea.

By the same token, I'm not a christian but have believed in the holographic universe for a very long time since I read the book of the same name by Michael Talbot. It made sense of everything.

I'll watch the video.

If reality is some sort of game, it is a collective game. We are waiting for others on our team to understand the same concepts, thus have the same goals.

I've been really into old buildings my whole life and so in awe of them that they felt "magical" . When I started looking into the creation stories of many of these buildings it doesn't hold water... way too short a time period for the existing populations, given the available technology at the time, at least in North America and Australia. There are many theories around this and I don't subscribe to any other than finding it interesting and the presentations are a great source of material to look into. Recently, I've started to wonder if our collective minds can somehow "draw" these up from the source... be it holographic, scientific, lost tech, lost creativity, lost collectivity and purpose. Currently we seem to be lacking something... just something. I haven't got words for it yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When the illusion becomes reality the question for truth becomes obsolete...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: MykeNukem

By the same token, I'm not a christian but have believed in the holographic universe for a very long time since I read the book of the same name by Michael Talbot. It made sense of everything.

I'll watch the video.

If reality is some sort of game, it is a collective game. We are waiting for others on our team to understand the same concepts, thus have the same goals.

I've been really into old buildings my whole life and so in awe of them that they felt "magical" . When I started looking into the creation stories of many of these buildings it doesn't hold water... way too short a time period for the existing populations, given the available technology at the time, at least in North America and Australia. There are many theories around this and I don't subscribe to any other than finding it interesting and the presentations are a great source of material to look into. Recently, I've started to wonder if our collective minds can somehow "draw" these up from the source... be it holographic, scientific, lost tech, lost creativity, lost collectivity and purpose. Currently we seem to be lacking something... just something. I haven't got words for it yet.

I know you're not a Christian, but I think you'll see some similarities to some secular ideas.

I'm not sure if I believe it (Electric/Holographic) either, but I found it fascinating how it dovetails with secular ideals of the same.

I too have felt some sort of "connection" with the past and the feeling we don't have a true picture of it yet.

I'm a weird Christian, probably a heretic by the old standards, but I try.

Lemme know what ya thought of it after, k?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

1 /NO WAY Hose - my body maybe a sewer but it is also my temple .

2/ Yes constructing one as we speak .

3/ yes once

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join