It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scot left unable to stand after Covid vaccine reaction raising money for stem cell treatment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

If I got diarrhea right after eating something that I’ve never tried before I wouldn’t start freaking out and google “causes of diarrhea”.

I just wouldn’t eat that food again.

Yes, there’s a chance that what I would have found on google could have caused said shytes, it’s far far better odds that it was the food though.

But that really isn't what the narrative has been has it... The narrative is that if you got the vaccine and after that if anything happens even over a year later it was caused by the vaccine. To add to that, if nothing has happen yet, WELL it will within the next 10 years as the vaccine does whatever they think it is going to do for a decide. Its like you ate something and two years later you get the sh!ts and then you say God Damn IT! It was that food I ate two years ago... lol

The narrative is that we are all going to be affected by this virus so we have to injected with safe and effective products such as the mRNA 'vaccines'.

The narrative becomes even more absurd when immediately after getting injected one develops a range of symptoms which are not attributed to the 'vaccine' itself but to Covid-19...

Having changed the definition of the vaccine earlier to conveniently include these products and rebranded them as vaccines...

edit on 8-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well I for one have never contracted nor spread the vid; though the vaxxt people around me sure have--family members, co-workers, students in my class, all vaxxt and all spreading it.

I think you're putting too much hope in the jab

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I won't blame Covid-19 or climate change or Donald Trump.

Do you think the vaccine is killing way more than it would be normally with any other drug?

This is the topic of another thread.

What I see is that when one develops a range of symptoms immediately after getting vaccinated with these products then the most plausible explanation for these symptoms is the product itself and not Covid-19 or any other viral infection.

For this to have happened then he should have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 let's say sometime ago and the symptoms started expressing themselves immediately after the vax making it really a nasty coincidence. There is a chance but it is a small one.
edit on 8-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

So why posit those three?

Unlikely. Says you.

To show at what lengths people can go to justify sometimes their Inability to accept the most plausible scenario. After receiving the vaccine and immediately developing symptoms then you are not left with menu other choices.

If I got diarrhea right after eating something that I’ve never tried before I wouldn’t start freaking out and google “causes of diarrhea”.

I just wouldn’t eat that food again.

Yes, there’s a chance that what I would have found on google could have caused said shytes, it’s far far better odds that it was the food though.

Yes I know! This is common sense.

But common sense isn't followed here because some have invested ideologically in the vaccine.

When you get a range of debilitating symptoms immediately after you have had the booster vaccine then the most plausible scenario is that the vaccine itself has caused these symptoms.

However a few others have argued this could not be true and not the most plausible scenario engaging of course in the usual vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Well I for one have never contracted nor spread the vid; though the vaxxt people around me sure have--family members, co-workers, students in my class, all vaxxt and all spreading it.

Vaccine ideology accompanied with vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

There are stem cells in urine.

There is no money in urine therapy so this is often demonized. I found it effective for boosting my immune system for the first part of the pandemic, and it is an option worth considering.

Some of the info about how the different vaccines may effect the body is quite scary. If someone decides to give that a try they should definitely get regular blood work, eat clean and be checked out on a regular basis by their family doctor.

edit on 8-12-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing, cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
rumble.com...

The video from rumble is only 2 minutes long. It's an interview with John Watts. It hasn't been uploaded on YouTube for some reason. His other interview can be found on YouTube.

However notice the conversations

John Watt calls into a Talk show to talk about his Pfizer vaccine injury, and the Talk Show host cuts him off saying she can't talk about it because she doesn't want to get sued "They have big pockets, and I don't."

TalkTV is a British television channel owned and operated by News UK. It launched on 25 April 2022.

Talk Radio Host Petrie Hosken let the cat out of the bag with this one, exposing that journalists cannot talk against Big Pharma.

His other interview is here

youtu.be...

edit on 9-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

rumble.com...

The video from rumble is only 2 minutes long. It's an interview with John Watts. It hasn't been uploaded on YouTube for some reason. His other interview can be found on YouTube.

However notice the conversations

John Watt calls into a Talk show to talk about his Pfizer vaccine injury, and the Talk Show host cuts him off saying she can't talk about it because she doesn't want to get sued "They have big pockets, and I don't."

TalkTV is a British television channel owned and operated by News UK. It launched on 25 April 2022.

Talk Radio Host Petrie Hosken let the cat out of the bag with this one, exposing that journalists cannot talk against Big Pharma.

His other interview is here

youtu.be...

Poor John Watts!!!
They cut him off as he couldn't even say it is the most plausible explanation that his symptoms and conditions are a result of the Pfizer vaccine given that everything started after his booster.

He had the audacity to question the safety and effectiveness of these products...

However I did pay a tribute to Pfizer in another thread:

Pfizer: Six scandals to remember

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Unlikely he had Covid-19 which has caused this set of conditions.

Again, you're deducing your answers purely based on assumptions, and assumptions always start with an ass!!

By the way we don't need vaccine apologetics here. We have had a lot.

Thats your incorrect "belief" and I'll post in any thread I damn well like....

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

You also said "researchers believe" that Covid MAY cause pots. Researchers can't just "believe" it may cause that, they really need to know for sure by researching. So your "belief" in researchers who just "believe" something is like doubling down on "I don't really know what it is I think I know so I'll defame other posters cause it made me confused and angry."

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

How do you know you aren't an asymptomatic carrier and the reason all the others around you got infected?

Typhoid Mary

I think you are putting too much faith in nothing at all.

edit on 9/12/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Unlikely he had Covid-19 which has caused this set of conditions.

Again, you're deducing your answers purely based on assumptions, and assumptions always start with an ass!!

By the way we don't need vaccine apologetics here. We have had a lot.

Thats your incorrect "belief" and I'll post in any thread I damn well like....

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

You also said "researchers believe" that Covid MAY cause pots. Researchers can't just "believe" it may cause that, they really need to know for sure by researching. So your "belief" in researchers who just "believe" something is like doubling down on "I don't really know what it is I think I know so I'll defame other posters cause it made me confused and angry."

The member can't really provide a logical explanation and tries hard to deny reality and facts. But unfortunately that doesn't help his arguments.

The deterioration of John Watt's health started immediately after he received the booster vaccine (Pfizer). The most plausible explanation is the vaccine itself and not other causes (which are not ruled out). But still the most plausible and logical explanation is the vaccine.

There are many recorded cases of vaccine I jurors and deaths from these products and many other unreported ones as what is reported on VAERS is a very small fraction of serious and less serious adverse reactions.

The member together with a few others can't really digest that these vaccines may not be safe and effective as advertised. They are invested ideologically and they are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

The family says that the symptoms started immediately after the booster vaccine was administered. It is the most likely explanation but nobody can say with 100% certainty. They are certain as it seems.

However if someone gets symptoms immediately after the vaccine your mind doesn't go to

1) Covid-19
2) Global warming
3) Pollution
4) The...Republicans

Very sad strawman responses.
How immediate were the symptoms? I ask because in a lot the articles you post, you act like you know the whole story, like you were there or something and not just making assumptions?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The family says that the symptoms started immediately after the booster vaccine was administered. It is the most likely explanation but nobody can say with 100% certainty. They are certain as it seems.

However if someone gets symptoms immediately after the vaccine your mind doesn't go to

1) Covid-19
2) Global warming
3) Pollution
4) The...Republicans

Very sad strawman responses.
How immediate were the symptoms? I ask because in a lot the articles you post, you act like you know the whole story, like you were there or something and not just making assumptions?!?!?!

You definitely don't understand what strawman is and the other comment about my post we know that it isn't true. You probably don't understand even the sarcasm involved but anyway.

Since you haven't read the article then you probably need to do it before you take part in conversations relating to the articles discussed.

If you have done so you would have come across his family saying that immediately after he received the booster from Pfizer the symptoms started and his health deteriorated.

The most plausible explanation is that these symptoms are a direct result from the vaccine. There could be other reasons too but this is the most plausible explanation. Unless you want to engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Here is some relevant information from another thread but relevant to the discussion. One paper again from the many that exist in the subject on serious adverse reactions.

www.medrxiv.org...

Setting: Japan

Participants Vaccinated population was 99 834 543 individuals aged 12 years and older who have been received SARS-CoV-2 vaccine once or twice by 14 February 2022. Reference population was defined persons aged 10 years and older from 2017 to 2019.

Conclusion

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher risk of myocarditis death, not only in young adults but also in all age groups including the elderly. Considering healthy vaccinee effect, the risk may be 4 times or higher than the apparent risk of myocarditis death. Underreporting should also be considered. Based on this study, risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination may be more serious than that reported previously.

Further conclusions and policy implications

Despite above limitations, this study revealed that SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher mortality rate from myocarditis, especially in young adults compared with 2017 to 2019 population. But it also revealed that myocarditis death occurs in older persons. If healthy-vaccinee effect is taken into account, the risk increases at least approximately 4 times more than the unadjusted mortality risk. In addition, underreporting deaths after receiving vaccine should be considered. Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to inform public about that the risk of serious myocarditis including death may be far more serious than the risk reported before and that it occurs not only in young persons but also in elderly.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Again with the attempts at sad insults, you poor thing....

The family say immediately, but is that 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days or 5 weeks?
You seem to enjoy making assumptions of unkowns and claiming them as facts.
If YOU had read the story you would know that that Dr Nicola Steedman, Scotland’s deputy chief medical officer, said "The MHRA are able to investigate whether the symptoms reported are linked to the vaccine or are unconnected.”

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Here is some relevant information from another thread but relevant to the discussion. One paper again from the many that exist in the subject on serious adverse reactions.

How this relevant? This about a person suffering Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS) and not myocarditis.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Again with the attempts at sad insults, you poor thing....

You seem to enjoy making assumptions of unkowns and claiming them as facts.
If YOU had read the story you would know that that Dr Nicola Steedman, Scotland’s deputy chief medical officer, said "The MHRA are able to investigate whether the symptoms reported are linked to the vaccine or are unconnected.”

I know that you are trying to dismiss John Watt's case as it doesn't fit your narrative and your beliefs but your attempts are not successful.

Actually the attempts have become so desperate that you have now argued when did the symptoms start, 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 weeks?! When it is clear that they started immediately after the booster vaccine.

You keep engaging in vaccine apologetics as I see.

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How this relevant? This about a person suffering Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS) and not myocarditis.

Heart related issues after receiving vaccines.

Myocarditis
Pericarditis
Tachycardia= High heart rate

There is a range of events.

Do you want to defend Pfizer again?

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Please post my defence of Pfizer from any thread? Or are you lying and making fraudulant claims to suit your bias again.
This thread is about a person suffering Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS) and whether it is linked to his booster shot or not...
edit on 9-12-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Here is what 'immediately' means;
immediately
/ɪˈmiːdɪətli,ɪˈmiːdʒətli/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
at once; instantly.
"I rang immediately for an ambulance"

without any intervening time or space.
"she was sitting immediately behind me"

edit on 9-12-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join