It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scot left unable to stand after Covid vaccine reaction raising money for stem cell treatment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Depends rather on when he might have had COVID, who knows?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The 'when" is right there in the article -

But soon after receiving the Pfizer booster,they claim he experienced rapid heart rate, speech impairment, dizziness, nausea and fatigue so severe he lost over two stone in weight in just three weeks.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I have already covered this in my other replies and the opening page.

But the family says the opposite. The symptoms started immediately after the booster.I don't think he was tested positive for Covid-19 either.

Again your are making assumption based on your beliefs with no evidence of this.
www.nhs.uk...

Sometimes the cause of the problem with the nervous system in people with PoTS is unknown.

Teenagers will sometimes develop PoTS and find it gradually disappears a few years later. Sometimes it can develop suddenly after a viral illness or traumatic event, or during or after pregnancy.

Some of the other known causes are:

hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
other underlying conditions – such as diabetes, amyloidosis, sarcoidosis, lupus, Sjögren's syndrome or cancer
poisoning – with alcohol or certain metals
inheriting a faulty gene that causes too much of the "fight or flight" hormone noradrenaline to be produced
PoTS also happens quite commonly alongside chronic fatigue syndrome.

There are a multiple of reasons for POTS

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You don't think, but do you know?

It's possible, isn't it?

Did the family say he didn't ever have COVID?

The family doesn't think so. They are confident that it was the vaccine which has caused it as the symptoms started immediately after he got the booster.

Nobody can be 100% Surrey but it looks very plausible.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No, when and if he might have contracted COVID?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The family doesn't think so. They are confident that it was the vaccine which has caused it as the symptoms started immediately after he got the booster.

So the family is medically trained and knows all the causes of POTS or are you again assuming this??
edit on 8-12-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I have already covered this in my other replies and the opening page.

But the family says the opposite. The symptoms started immediately after the booster.I don't think he was tested positive for Covid-19 either.

Again your are making assumption based on your beliefs with no evidence of this.
www.nhs.uk...

Sometimes the cause of the problem with the nervous system in people with PoTS is unknown.

Teenagers will sometimes develop PoTS and find it gradually disappears a few years later. Sometimes it can develop suddenly after a viral illness or traumatic event, or during or after pregnancy.

other underlying conditions – such as diabetes, amyloidosis, sarcoidosis, lupus, Sjögren's syndrome or cancer
inheriting a faulty gene that causes too much of the "fight or flight" hormone noradrenaline to be produced

There are a multiple of reasons for POTS

Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
CHARLES TREMPER

As said above the family said that it was from the vaccine as the symptoms started immediately after the booster. It's them saying and not me.

They didn't mention SARS-CoV-2 infection at any point.

So it is the most plausible explanation although you can't be 100% sure.

But the issue here is that If you engage in vaccine apologetics then you would find it difficult to accept it has happened.

You would try to blame it to global warming or the republicans...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

So the family is medically trained and knows all the causes of POTS or are you again assuming this??

The family made the observation that the symptoms started immediately after the booster.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How might they know for sure?

Anything is possible.

Who knows?

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Just like yours.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The 'when" is right there in the article -

But soon after receiving the Pfizer booster,they claim he experienced rapid heart rate, speech impairment, dizziness, nausea and fatigue so severe he lost over two stone in weight in just three weeks.

The quote is more then enough to show the most plausible explanation but there is resistance and vaccine apologetics by a few members.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Whereas you will always blame the vaccine?

At least two sides to every story.

Who's blaming global warming or the Republicans?

I thought you didn't like "straw man" arguments?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

But the issue here is that If you engage in vaccine apologetics then you would find it difficult to accept it has happened.

You would try to blame it to global warming or the republicans...

Please post where I've made those claims or are you assuming I have?, just like the assumptions you're making about the story you've posted.
Again, you know how assumptions start?? They start with an Ass.......

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

While a pity (and I certainly hope he finds a good treatment), let us also not forget those who died from Covid and those who are suffering from long Covid and those who have permanent health problems caused by Covid.

There's a heck of a lot more of them.

In the interests of research, you should also publicize those.

No. There is not. The covid death count is drastically overcounted and the vaxx death count is drastically underreported. There are more vaxx deaths than covid and its not even close.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

No one is mandating/forcing/coercing others to get COVID--that is the difference.

True, and I think most everyone here were against any mandates, lockdowns, masks at the level we saw so what is your point other than saying the Goverment sucked. We have like 13 billion doses given so far and a few people here seem to want to post individual cases of bad reactions to the vaccine, and so not sure the point when we already KNOW the point that the Goverment (lefties in America) went all draconian on the population pulling science facts out of their asses. In the end the vaccines are no worst or better than what we would see with any other vaccine, but yes not everyone needed it so even low risk as in the case with the OP was still risk not needed.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

No. There is not. The covid death count is drastically overcounted and the vaxx death count is drastically underreported. There are more vaxx deaths than covid and its not even close.

And it is statements like this where you go completely of the rails even if we agree on much of it all.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No, when and if he might have contracted COVID?

Are you saying he might have contracted covid before he received the jabs? Possible, but then why would he trade acquired natural immunity for the synthetic and inferior vaccine? That defies logic.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Billions have chosen to receive the jabs. That defies your logic.

Plenty after getting COVID, too. Like me.

Yes, he might have. We just don't know so it remains a possibility.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The are mutiple causes of POTS with Covid being just one of them.

NHS - postural tachycardia syndrome

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It could very well be the vaccine, but the traditional COVID vaccines seem to have more issues than the mRNA ones. As I said before there are about 4000 deaths per year in the US due to the 87mg aspirin, so should we start posting them individually for a drug that is 4000 years old as you and others do for the vaccine? Humans are very strange in there are zero drugs with zero side effects. I really find it strange how 1000 people can take a drug and have nothing, but for one person it kills them, isn't that kind of crazy? But, it is that way with ALL drugs.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Are you saying he might have contracted covid before he received the jabs? Possible, but then why would he trade acquired natural immunity for the synthetic and inferior vaccine? That defies logic.

Getting COVID first was not a reason to not get the vaccine too. Call it what you will, but in ALL countries they didn't try to identify anyone who might have had COVID already. Here in the states as example, if you wanted to go back to college you had to show proof of the vaccine no matter what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join