It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Trump win a Presidency?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
It was expected to be a landslide for Hillary back in 2016, yet Trump did win -
The Republicans can do it again in 2024!

They cleaned that up . They can run anything up to a dead man and win. You need to get your head right.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dogo22
I don't know if you've watched the last two elections, but nobody except a Democrat will win any national election if this mass mail in ballot racket isn't shut down.

Its not the candidates, it's not MAGA, its not any other bull# the media will use to try to make you think whats been going on is anything else but fraud. Its a handful of Democrat strongholds in swing states that will stop counting and manufacture as many ballots as they need to win.

Unless that is exposed and stopped, prepare for Democrat control for at least the rest of our lives. The Blue Reich has made it's move and nobody is trying to stop it.

And you believe the people getting elected will stop the mail in? You are crazy. Fight to be separated.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
We all know Trump is going to announce he will be running. I’m jumping the gun, but it’s just my opinion.

Those that think he will take second fiddle to Desantis are cra-cra.
I can see a Trump/Desantis VP would be a strong force, but I could never see Desantis/Trump Vp happening.

Also news is coming out like this, that also tells me they are getting ready to choose sides, which makes me believe they will run against each other.

www.axios.com...

Scoop: Christie applauded after bashing Trump at GOP governor meeting

Driving the news: Christie addressed a room full of hundreds of people — Republican governors, high-level donors and consultants — at a hotel in Orlando, less than 200 miles north from the Mar-a-Lago resort

So back to my question, could Trump win again?

without the dems cheating?
easy,

with the cheating?

yes.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I believe Trump is more popular than Biden and more favored to win.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
bottom line is yes.. but he does need his fingers on the pulse of his own voter base as people are still gagging for change..

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
bottom line is yes.. but he does need his fingers on the pulse of his own voter base as people are still gagging for change..

So you believe their is no cheating. Let’s see your evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

No. He’s going to ruin the momentum.

People are sick and tired of the show he puts on, sick of news of the democrats targeting him and his followers. People are just sick and tired of the last go round, they don’t want to watch a repeat of the sh1t show again. They want a fresh new start. He needs to just go away.

He’s going to interfere with someone running who is more than capable, and loose it all to the democrats.

Edit: He might as well put Pillow Man as his running mate, because he’s going to loose no matter.
edit on 16-11-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

That is probably accurate. There’s power in numbers. If Trump backed Desantis, I think there is no doubt Republicans would clean house. Now it will be somewhat fractured. Is that enough to win??

The bad thing about Trump, and I mentioned this earlier is that he can’t be second fiddle (or second perceived fiddle).
A true leader, a person that truly cares for the country would know when to step down and let someone else take the baton, and also cheer that person along the way. Trump doesn’t know how to do that.
I think many people are soured by him even running.

I don’t like Desantis, but I would pick him any day over the two geriatric dudes.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would actually suggest, DeSantis winning the primary, and taking Trump as a VP. NOBODY will want Trump to break ties, and Nobody will mess with Desantis to get him removed, that will give republicans 4 if not 8 years with a House Majority to get things cleaned up.

Camain

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
4 million views of President Trump's announcement last night on just two streaming internet channels!

truthsocial.com...

😲

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The GOP wins 100% if they somehow pull a DeSantis on Trump like Michael Scott did to Dwight Schrute in the Office.

DeSantis is President and Trump is Co-President to the President instead of Vice President. In an ideal world this would work much like how Dwight was the Assistant to the Regional Manager instead of Assistant Regional Manager.

Obviously not going to happen but it would be a complete landslide win.
edit on 16-11-2022 by nokternus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2022 by nokternus because: added sentence

edit on 16-11-2022 by nokternus because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The way this crazy world is; anything can happen. Best of luck to whoever wins.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

There isn't a chance in Hell that Trump would agree to being Johnson'd.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Isn't the more pertinent question, can Trump unite our nation as a unanimous body with a shared matrix of values and goals?

Well
JB has done a real knock up job right ? With so many former dens fleeing the party Id live to see a a Trump/Biden debate. A Desantis/Biden debate would be real interesting too … unless you think the dens are going to throw JB under the bus.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

A true leader, a person that truly cares for the country would know when to step down and let someone else take the baton,

Right, I won’t hold my breath waiting for the current guy to step down.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Yes, He's going to win it.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Winning three elections in a row is tough, But I think Trump has a shot.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

People are sick and tired of the show he puts on, sick of news of the democrats targeting him and his followers. People are just sick and tired of the last go round, they don’t want to watch a repeat of the sh1t show again. They want a fresh new start. He needs to just go away.

He’s going to interfere with someone running who is more than capable, and loose it all to the democrats.

Edit: He might as well put Pillow Man as his running mate, because he’s going to loose no matter.
edit on 16-11-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

Or we see the all out attacks by the leftys as fear and we need to run with it. The basic is were you better off 3 years ago?

Simple answer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join