It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Trump win a Presidency?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We all know Trump is going to announce he will be running. I’m jumping the gun, but it’s just my opinion.

Those that think he will take second fiddle to Desantis are cra-cra.
I can see a Trump/Desantis VP would be a strong force, but I could never see Desantis/Trump Vp happening.

Also news is coming out like this, that also tells me they are getting ready to choose sides, which makes me believe they will run against each other.

www.axios.com...

Scoop: Christie applauded after bashing Trump at GOP governor meeting

Driving the news: Christie addressed a room full of hundreds of people — Republican governors, high-level donors and consultants — at a hotel in Orlando, less than 200 miles north from the Mar-a-Lago resort

So back to my question, could Trump win again?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

no, a Trump ticket against Desantis would loose the primary. But a Desantis/Trump ticket would do two things. Satisfy the entire GOP to a point, and ensure Desantis won't be messed with, because nobody wants Trump to be the guy again. it would also cure the issue of Trump being a lame duck out of the gate.

I'd rather see "other than Trump", but that doesn't look to be an option.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Depends who he's up against I guess , the poor showing by his chosen candidates would seem to suggest not though.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Isn't the more pertinent question, can Trump unite our nation as a unanimous body with a shared matrix of values and goals?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Trump / Desantis better win.
Another year or so of the present economy going downhill steadily?
How much more can we take of gas prices affecting the prices of every single thing we need to survive? Where is all this leading to??
Yes, President Trump can win!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Probably not. I don’t think he would win the primary. I suspect if he were to run as an independent, he would split the party and hand victory to the Democrats. I would like to see Desantis, Gabbard ticket. Perhaps more moderate heads would prevail.

Personally I think Trump is done. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Probably not. I don’t think he would win the primary. I suspect if he were to run as an independent, he would split the party and hand victory to the Democrats. I would like to see Desantis, Gabbard ticket. Perhaps more moderate heads would prevail.

Personally I think Trump is done. Time will tell.

Totally agree!
If he does run as a independent that’s going to be crazy!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trump takes Desantis as VP for 2024. 4 years later, DeSantis is President.

We'll pick this up again in 2027, lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does Desantis know?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
No, I don't think Trump can win. Even if there is no fraud, which is clearly taking place, I don't think he would win because he has rubbed too many people the wrong way.

If he were to be elected by some fluke, he wouldn't be able to get anything done because he has rubbed too many people the wrong way.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't think so. Especially after your mid-term fiasco.

Whether the D's cheated or the R's actually lost, the same results are had. I think they cheated, so, they' do it again come 2024, so it won't matter who runs. Or, they'll block him from running somehow.

Unless some investigations are ordered and the real truth comes out, then he'll kick ass.

edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think Trump's goose is cooked. Enough people are tired of the size of his mouth.
I'd much rather see Desantis in office anyway.
But I'd take Trump over four more years of the collapse of the US Economy courtesy of your "friends" on the Blue Team.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Isn't the more pertinent question, can Trump unite our nation as a unanimous body with a shared matrix of values and goals?

No, because the Democrats would never allow it. Look at all the sh** they pulled while he was in office and then double that if he were to get re elected.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think he will be allowed to run.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
We all know Trump is going to announce he will be running. I’m jumping the gun, but it’s just my opinion.

How can your personal opinion be common knowledge?

Did I miss an announcement?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Does Desantis know?

Is Desantis running ?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

"We all know...."
THEN'
"It's just my opinion..."
Make up your mind

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Trump plus anyone? How much more crazy will come from his mouth in the next two years. Trump has been and still is a ''false prophet'' spewing right wing political culture words to a nation reeling from a rapidly changing world when in reality all he really ever wanted was his own expanded Kingdom. If he thought he could do that by promoting ''green energy'' and collective Marxism, he would have used that.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: TzarChasm

No, because the Democrats would never allow it. Look at all the sh** they pulled while he was in office and then double that if he were to get re elected.

So condemning 80 million Americans for being morons is the easier and cheaper alternative to national solidarity. Both predictable and self defeating.

At that rate, DeSantis is barely more than accessory to Trump's career. No wonder he prefers to stay in Florida where his obligations are strictly to the community.

edit on 15-11-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

"We all know...."
THEN'
"It's just my opinion..."
Make up your mind

Ok probably not the best choice of words on my part.
How about, lot of rumors swirling that tonight Trump will announce his run, and it’s my opinion that is exactly what is going to happen!

I’m sure most got the gist of what I was trying to say.

Back to the meat of the issue. It appears love for Trump is lost and people are ready to move on, but will he help his party or hinder it.
I guess only time will tell.

edit on 15-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join