It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did five G go ahead in a world pandemic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Some interesting studies seem to indicate that there are self-assembling nanochips that do seem to be assembling in the body when getting microwave stimulation, they stop in a Faraday cage. An Australian doctor who has done the same studies on vaxed blood samples has come to the same conclusion as his overseas peers. The questions are being asked in Mainstream, and are being taken seriously by senators. He also found fibrin being produced.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Will it unravel with a snap or a crack?

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You'd sell it better if you had the links talked about from the videos over there, which never seem to be in the video pages either.

Here's a couple of them:
spectator.com.au...
canadahealthalliance.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Why stop the roll out? It's a great technology and the world could use it. I even switched my home internet over to 5G. So far, I've had no issues with mutating or turning into a cyborg.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Because the two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

lulz

5G huh.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
5G is gigabyte speeds, I mean look at what 3G is look at what 4G is lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

My 5g home internet mutated my internet into dial-up.
I'm probably going to need a new TV from the gd netflix loading swirly burn in.

I wouldn't dismiss this conspiracy that easy.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: add2

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

When that tech matures into application there will be some amazing uses for it. Much of which we can't even imagine. We might be able to dictate shape by frequency of AM/FM. Who knows. I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

These people are around the bend, they are stuffing around on a basic level and they have no idea of the downside. There is definitely some stuff in these vaccines which should not be in a vaccine. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Because it was evident before that 4G was getting outdated, but it was especially obvious during the pandemic when everyone was overburdening the networks instead of driving/shopping/vacationing/whatever.

It was a long planned update that took many years of preparation that became even more needed during the pandemic.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Because it was evident before that 4G was getting outdated, but it was especially obvious during the pandemic when everyone was overburdening the networks instead of driving/shopping/vacationing/whatever.

It was a long planned update that took many years of preparation that became even more needed during the pandemic.

and people weren't out and
about

to see what they were doing?

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It is a scary tangent, but I feel like the hypothesis laid out in the book "the invisible rainbow", might hit very close to one of the more important factors in understanding biology.

A brief break down of the book

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Why would the roll out 5G during a pandemic?

So you could get your conspiracy videos faster, and at higher resolution.

edit on 7/11/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

You'd sell it better if you had the links talked about from the videos over there, which never seem to be in the video pages either.

Here's a couple of them:
spectator.com.au...
canadahealthalliance.org...

As blood products age, cellular structures break down as cell walls rupture, some parts glob together, others liquefy and separate.

Nothing in the pictures looks anything like machinery or electronics. The shapes are not repeated - each blob in each picture is different. If it were self assembling structures, you'd expect to see enormous similarities. Every antenna would look the same (at least in length), every operational amplifier would look the same, every rectifier, every inductor, they'd all be built on the same plans and from the same sub-components. That isn't what these pictures show.

new topics

top topics

join