It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching us from Orbit for 13,000 Years | The Black Knight Satellite

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
From Nikola Tesla to Jacques Vallée The black night satellite was very real. There was evidence of two way communication between the satellite and Earth using a series of numbers. The question is who put it there and why ? Its a well done video from a great channel.

edit on 3-11-2022 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wasn't there a poster on ATS many years ago who talked about the subject and then eventually fled to the mountains? I can't remember the details, or who the poster was, but I remember it seemed to be a pretty big thread here.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I thought this was debunked a while ago. Space debris, most probable a thermal blanket, that was confirmed as lost during an EVA.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This predates Sputnik. a reply to: jtrenthacker

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here’s some analysis posted some time ago….

👽

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm glad AJ related the story of what a badass Gordon Cooper was. Some people still would never believe that Cooper actually took a nap during liftoff on one of the missions. (I think it was a Gemini mission) Yes, he took a freaking nap while sitting atop roughly 400,000 pounds of thrust.

As for the Black Knight, it would be cool if it really was some alien sentry. A lot knowledgeable folks say it's just a piece of space junk.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It doesn’t though. I wish it did, but it’s a thermal blanket.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Your avatar image of Marvin and The Great Gazoo is awesome.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
This predates Sputnik. a reply to: jtrenthacker

How would we know that?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Lol, yeah..

I remember something to that effect.

I actually saw this video yesterday. I went digging for some older post here, and forgot about that one.

I also remember a Poster saying he was going to go explore some caves said to have weird sounds. He was going to go get audio and pictures of the cave.....

That was his last thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A long time ago, I read that Ronnie Reagan was heard talking about the BKS and said it was from a previous civilization that existed around 13,000 years ago. I have no idea if there is any evidence he ever said such a thing, but if he did, it was a telling statement. It's more likely someone made it up, but who knows.

As the member above me says, this has supposedly been "debunked", but that word is frequently used to stifle discussion.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Nice thread and thanks for sharing.
S&F👍

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There's definitely something up there. I saw something reflecting sunlight in broad daylight a few weeks ago.

It was like the Death Star was coming into view.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Cool video! thanks for the share! a reply to: bluemooone2

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Wasn't there a poster on ATS many years ago who talked about the subject and then eventually fled to the mountains? I can't remember the details, or who the poster was, but I remember it seemed to be a pretty big thread here.

Wasn't "black knight" at least similar to the member's name here ?
But , yes , there was.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, I think that's right. The details are fuzzy, but I seem to recall that he believed some impending doom was coming as a consequence of The Dark Knight satellite. He documented his prepping with a few other families, all of whom we're going to flee in some remote mountainous location. As I recall, on the date of his supposed departure, that was his last post on ATS after several months of writing about the topic in the thread.

At the time, I seem to recall it being a rather epic thread- something on the John Titor level.

Good read and very entertaining.
edit on 3-11-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Watch the video if you can. The pentagon was even freaking out. They determined this was from unknown origin after tracking it for three weeks. It was also spotted by the Smithsonian. They estimated that it weighed over fifteen tones. Also it was in polar obit. a reply to: jtrenthacker

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yes, I think that's right. The details are fuzzy, but I seem to recall that he believed some impending doom was coming as a consequence of The Dark Knight satellite. He documented his prepping with a few other families, all of whom we're going to flee in some remote mountainous location. As I recall, on the date of his supposed departure, that was his last post on ATS after several months of writing about the topic in the thread.

At the time, I seem to recall it being a rather epic thread- something on the John Titor level.

I will try and find it , though I do believe it was pulled .

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
-
edit on 11/3/2022 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I will try and find it , though I do believe it was pulled .

Hope you have better luck than I did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join