It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching us from Orbit for 13,000 Years | The Black Knight Satellite

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
D4rk Knight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[www.abovetopsecret.com...

And , here we go for loam and others interested .
There are other threads here .....

Didn't take long , as I remembered the year.
edit on 11/3/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Excellent thread OP .
Reminds me of my first time here ...
Thanks .

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Well done Goth. No wonder I couldn't find it. Wrong search parameters.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyone reading my posts on Oumuamua will know how I feel.
That is was a Giant Space Rat Turd .

What if it was doing a check up fly by of the "Black Knight" ?
Downloading data for use later ?

Dang it , OP , now I have to rethink things.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Nice!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
D4rk Knight

[www.abovetopsecret.com...

And , here we go for loam and others interested .
There are other threads here .....

Didn't take long , as I remembered the year.

Yes, I was one of them. Thank you for posting! This won’t be a normal boring night now. I can shut off Johnny Guitar…

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Nice video. I never heard of it before. Watched the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So I found this blurb……about Vallee and the Black Knight….

I’m going to give it the benefit of doubt as being legit….

…..”Jacques Vallee and the Black Night Sattelite
Vallee on why the project director destroyed the data on the object they were tracking in 1961. There were several objects and it is suggested that at least one of them was the Black Knight.

Vallee: Just fear of ridicule. He thought that the Americans would laugh at us, if we sent it--all of the data on satellites was being concentrated in the U.S. And we were exchanging our data with international bodies. And he just didn't want Paris observatory to look silly by reporting some thing that he could not identify in the sky. [This was in] 1961. Later I found out that other observatories had made exactly the same observation, and that in fact American tracking stations had photographed the same thing and could not identify it either. It was a first magnitude object: it was as bright as [the star] Sirius. You couldn't miss it. It didn't reappear in successive weeks. It's just a little anecdote, but to me that fact that we destroyed it was more important than what we saw. And that reopened the whole question for me: Are there things that scientists are observing and not talking about? And then I started extending a small network of scientists, which is still active, and found that there was a lot of data that was never published. In fact, the best data has never been published. I think a great deal of the misunderstanding about UFOs among scientists is that the scientists have never had access to the best data.

He was being very polite”……

So….keying in on …..”Later I found out that other observatories had made exactly the same observation, and that in fact American tracking stations had photographed the same thing and could not identify it either.”….

I wonder if anyone has ever approached Vallee with the photos such as below, and asked him, if any of these is what he also photographed or filmed…..in which he thought back then….that this is the object he thought to be the Black Knight.

Does anyone know of such an inquiry was made to Vallee and what his answer was, if any??

If not…..perhaps someone who knows him should ask him ….. while he still has a pulse.

I realize it’s a piece of a spacecraft Trunnion Pin cover…….but does Vallee know that now?

👽
edit on 3-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The most famous image shows a dropped insulation blanket, NASA also had video of it drifting off, but the UFO hucksters won't show you THOSE higher-quality scenes. See www.jamesoberg.com...

The 'polar orbit' story started in the early 1960s when USAF radars detected an unidentified blip in a high-inclination orbit usually reserved for military spy satellites. After more tracking and running the orbit back in time, they concluded it was a film capsule that had been ejected from a previous spy satellite that had disappeared [never returned to Earth]. Their reasonable presumption was that the bogie was that film capsule and it had fired its retro-rocket in the wrong direction. They then needed to keep this secret because when it eventually did slip back into the atmosphere and reach the ground carrying the best spysat photos the USAF had, they knew the Soviets and many other players would go to great lengths to grab it before the USAF searchers could find it. This became the scenario for the movie 'Ice Station Zebra'. This unique event had zero connection with any other space mysteries of the time.

Earlier unrelated mystery orbiting objects.... www.jamesoberg.com...

13,000 years old? In 1973, an astronomy enthusiast/author named Duncan Lunan [then and now a friend of mine] did the INTERPRETING of a series of mysterious radio noise echoes over previous decades, made a graphical plot of date versus size of each ‘delayed echo’, and suggested that when plotted on a graph with proper scaling, it showed a 'star map' of the Bootes constellation that had one star [Epsilon Booti] displaced by its motion over the last 13,000 years. Then he found out he'd misread some old radio logbooks and withdrew the suggestion. Too late, it had metastasized throughout the world of UFOria and walks on to this day, undead, a zombie theory repudiated even by its own father.
edit on 3-11-2022 by JimOberg because: add

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The Vallee take…

……”Wikipedia:

In May 1955, Vallée first sighted an unidentified flying object over his Pontoise home. Six years later in 1961, while working on the staff of the French Space Committee, Vallée witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of an unknown object orbiting the earth. The particular object was a retrograde satellite – that is, a satellite orbiting the earth in the opposite direction to the earth's rotation. At the time he observed this, there were no rockets powerful enough to launch such a satellite, so the team was quite excited as they assumed that the Earth's gravity had captured a natural satellite (asteroid). A superior came and erased the tape. These events contributed to Vallée's long-standing interest in the UFO phenomenon.”…..

👽

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The way this guy raises the tone of the sound of his voice at the end of EVERY sentence irks the living hell out of me.

It makes it incredibly hard to follow. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It's bad, really bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I remember the first two threads you linked to and OP of the first one - the guy was certainly passionate.
Interesting to read through them again.
Some great old and ex-members.

A welcome distraction from Ukraine-Russia/Trump-Biden/UK doom and gloom etc.
Well worth another visit.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I know its probably not real..... but i want to believe there is something there.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah ^ , he does do that ^ The gold fish is a nice touch tho. a reply to: Thrumbo

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

13,000 years old? In 1973, an astronomy enthusiast/author named Duncan Lunan [then and now a friend of mine] did the INTERPRETING of a series of mysterious radio noise echoes over previous decades, made a graphical plot of date versus size of each ‘delayed echo’, and suggested that when plotted on a graph with proper scaling, it showed a 'star map' of the Bootes constellation that had one star [Epsilon Booti] displaced by its motion over the last 13,000 years. Then he found out he'd misread some old radio logbooks and withdrew the suggestion. Too late, it had metastasized throughout the world of UFOria and walks on to this day, undead, a zombie theory repudiated even by its own father.

I remember reading Duncan Lunan's book way back when I was a young whippersnapper. I still have the copy stored away somewhere. I found it intriguing and to be honest I was a bit miffed when he kind of recanted the Epsilon Bootis probe story. I still think there's something more to it, perhaps not as DL originally hypothesized, what with the LDE's and the earlier work of Van der Pol.
edit on 4 11 2022 by QueensOwnHighlander because: My own stupidity

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Really good video, and certainly a lot of corroborating details/testimony spanning a lot of years. Having heard all of this, it also shows that counter-intelligence efforts have always been present in parallel with these years gone by, and they still are.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
This predates Sputnik. a reply to: jtrenthacker

link   

originally posted by: Tipulatedone
I know its probably not real..... but i want to believe there is something there.

link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Nice video. I never heard of it before. Watched the whole thing.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Excellent thread OP .
Reminds me of my first time here ...
Thanks .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join