It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I quoted what you said.

"They all have something in common though. They grounded on fiction and not on reality. They are absurd and ludicrous."

I have never mentioned transgender issues so why aim that at me.

Do post another thread if you want to go off topic.

Please stop telling me what I think.

Let's agree to disagree?

"The climate change ideology politicalizes physics.
We are going to fry, there is no much time left, save the planet, everything will melt, reduce carbon dioxide which is the greatest pollutant, and Greta Thunberg who is the leader of this cult.
Anyone with basic understanding of physics will reject these claims."

You like to yell "strawman" at folk.

Well, that's a big one at me.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This is the post that started the entire thing. Here is the applicable part:

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

No Amnesty should be offered to those who have destroyed lives, experimented in children and young and healthy people, destroyed businesses, made people miserable, unhealthy, unemployed, etc.

You seem to have decided that he was referring to people who simply disagree. He was obviously talking about those who take actions that "destroy lives, experiment on children and young and healthy people, destroy businesses, make people miserable, unhealthy, unemployed, etc."

Actions. Not thoughts, actions. You took it into the realm of thought control, which is why I responded so fiercely.

The issue does not matter. Anyone who for any reason uses public authority to ignore facts and implement policies which are harmful to people should be removed from office and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period. It does not matter what issue we are discussing; this one simple fact of responsibility of our leaders overshadows the individual issues.

I will fight to the death for your right to say that Global Warming is real. I expect you to fight to the death for my right to say it is a load of hogwash. We can argue, debate, present evidence, whatever... but the milli-second either of us try to force the other into thinking the way we do using authority to force people to get hurt, we are criminals.

I don't know how I can make this any clearer. You cannot not get this. Are you intentionally trying to create an argument in favor of allowing criminals to run wild as long as you agree with them? Because, honestly, it's starting to sound like you are.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good grief.

I'm not saying anything of the sort.

You have previously posted that no one should pay any attention to anything I say.

Now you repeat your personal attacks on me?

T&C's prevent me from responding as to what I think about that.

PM me if you want to continue this crap.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Then exactly what are you saying? Because what you are claiming to have responded to is not what was posted. That initial post was not edited.

I'm simply trying to understand what your issue is with people being held accountable for their official actions.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: Ironclad1964

I'm not sure such a vengeful god would offer much in the way of forgiveness.. that is if you meant the one that drowned the entire population and all the animals in a flood..

True that..!!

Wonder where these Christians got the idea that God was all forgiving..?

But you got to give them hope aye..lol

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The article by the the Atlantic
Seems to be sounding like a desperation if not gas lighting.

The article demands an Pandemic Amnesty.
Including school mandates?

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

The Pandemic EMERGENCY won't end until Jan 11, 2023.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

Can an amnesty co-exist with an emergency?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
No amnesty is needed where no crime has been committed. All the main players have plausible deniability. At best a company might be fined but even that is unlikely. This tragedy is still ongoing with companies such as Pfizer hiking up vaccine prices to meet forecasted dividends. Nothing will be done.
The biggest transfer of wealth in human history has been the real driving force here and it continues unabated. In the US it will drop off the radar as the population will be consumed by the division wrought by the midterms.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

there is a litany of issues so much so we have moved into the territory where the perceptions are shaping discourse as govs have managed to radicalised their own party members and their own populations by rushing to try to control the world rather than accept that 2008 should haver bookended the failed orthodoxy of the 80s and 90s.. we fast approach the end of the can kicking..

the issues are born by not just central gov but also the banks the corporates and civil services who clung to whatever bandwagons they could find rather than deal with the failing orthodoxy..

they want cheap money, cheap labour and cheap products but thats not coming back and the attempts to make it all come back just throw more fuel on the existing fires, the covid lockdowns in particular have set the the west on the same path as the soviets just before the fall..

at this point the detail matters far less the the overall perception of the damage done and preparing for the fall to happen..

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Significant Update - 11.5.2022

The BEST RESPONSE yet, to those who are suggesting and/or requesting COVID AMNESTY.

From NEIL OLIVER: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Summary - Take your desire for Amnesty and SHOVE IT!

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Significant Update - 11.5.2022

The BEST RESPONSE yet, to those who are suggesting and/or requesting COVID AMNESTY.

From NEIL OLIVER: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Summary - Take your desire for Amnesty and SHOVE IT!

From the same text

First, the pandemic madness needs to stop. Then the perpetrators need to admit the totality of their brutal conduct. Then an apology. Then there needs to be visible and public requests for forgiveness. Then there needs to be a reckoning, which includes the need for consequential punishment. After the punishment as a deterrent, there needs to be a global vow never to repeat the behaviours.

Any talk of possible amnesty comes long after those sequential issues are resolved. But considering, well, hell, they haven’t even stopped the madness yet, they have some nerve asking for amnesty.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join