It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye, Lex and Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Before the #storm surrounding Kanye West erupted, I didn't really know much about the guy.

I still can't name even one song he did but if you played it for me I would probably recognize it.

I knew of Yeezy shoes only because of rich clients I babysat, didn't know it was his brand.

I've never watched a single episode of the Kardashians either, not interested.

In short, I have zero vested interest in protecting him due to being a fan or admirer of the man.

I'm not even going to call him Ye, it feels forced and I don't like it. If we were pals I could see myself shortening it to Ye, but we're not and it feels silly.

Yo mama gave you your name, stick with it.

I know slightly more about Lex Friedman, I've watched a couple of his shows, I know he's Jewish and has direct family that were murdered in the holocaust. I like his human nature, and he has a brilliant mind.

I've just finished watching 2 hours and 26 minutes of the two talking.

And I'm grateful to Lex for letting Kanye speak.

Firstly, Kanye does not suffer from bipolar disorder or, at the very least, it was not present in this two and a half hour long chat.

I see a man who did very well to keep his emotions in check, but struggled with it at times.

Who among us could handle this public conversation the way he did after all that's been happening around him and to him?

A broken marriage to a woman he clearly still loves very much, regardless of what I think of her.

Being separated from your children, I can't imagine how that feels but I'm sure some of you do know. I've lost a child. I know how that feels.

Broken trust by people who held key positions in his business empire, colluding behind his back.

Big movers and shakers in different industries colluding to assassinate his character, financial institutions telling him his money is no longer welcome there.

He singles them out as a collective. A collective of powerful Jews that run things behind the scenes.

Is he wrong?

Who are the biggest players behind the scenes in the following industries:

-Movies
-Music
-Mainstream media
-Social Media
-Big Pharma
-Banking
-Fashion
-Political ideologies and philosophy throughout
the centuries
-Psychology
-Advertising

Now let's get something straight. These people are immensely talented at what they do which is why they rise to the top.

Jewish people are, as a collective, the most successful demographic in the world, the most powerful, and one of the smallest groups in terms of numbers.

They look out for each other, and the community is very close knit wherever they are which is pretty much in every country.

They also rise to the top in politics, law and medical fields, to name a few.

In short, these people excel at what they do, most people on the planet even follow a religion that was of their making. Whatever they touch turns to gold.

It's fair to say that whenever a group of people acquire power over others, they will do everything they can to keep that power.

That is human nature.

Every culture has examples of this and in that regard the Jews are just like everyone else.

If it weren't them, it would be the next group in line, possibly the Italians.

The dirty history of their church and the mafia are just two examples that prove their affinity towards collusion of sorts.

Here's my conclusions after watching the talk between West and Fridman:

Kanye West doesn't hate Jews, and Lex wouldn't tell such a person he loves him.

Kanye West is not an anti-semites, and Lex wouldn't tell someone that is one he loves him.

Kanye West saw firsthand how the people who run things behind the scenes operate, and they happen to be Jews that collude together and create the narrative that represents the system.

Kanye West is hurting as a black man. Because he sees the condition of his people. He knows the moves that are pulled against them to keep them in check.

He cries out in frustration that they cannot help themselves and are indeed mentally enslaved to a stereotype that was engineered by outside interests that wish to keep them on their knees.

He points a finger at those in charge of running the show.

When I say the Jews dominate a certain industry, some people will say I'm an anti-semite. I'm not.

The same way I'm not anti-Italian for saying the Italians run the mafioso. Or the largest pedophile network on the planet namely the Catholic church.

Do I want to see every Italian killed because of those two facts?

No, and nobody would accuse me of it.

I was born under an apartheid government. I am a white afrikaner.

Because of the color of my skin, I'm treated very differently by my government.

I'm valued differently by companies.

The hatred between black and white people are being stoked by politicians on a daily basis.

Guess what? Most of us don't hate each other. Most of us are intelligent enough to realize there are good people and there are bad people from every skin color, culture or creed.

More nuanced than that, sometimes people from different cultures struggle to get along because of petty differences, but that's preference to not associate and not hatred.

The Jewish people are not above it all. Many cultures have been through horrific extremes.

None of them shout it from the rooftops on a daily basis.

So now I ask, what is the most horrific atrocity ever committed by one group to another?

If you think there's an answer to that, you are conceited and wrong.

There is no ranked list of human atrocities, it's all atrocious in the end.

And all our bloodlines have played a part in it.

We all hail from bloodthirsty people.

We've all been wronged before as well.

If you believe the history of the Israelites, you will be familiar with the stories in the Old Testament and elsewhere where they were commanded by Yahweh to slay an entire people and even their animals. That's men, women and children and any animals that belonged to them.

So the message I believe is this.

Regardless of who is in power behind the scenes, the result would always be the same as that is how the system we live under is geared to operate and the elite are the elite at the expense of the masses.
As it stands, the most powerful people on earth as a collective are Jews. They control the system. The system is hurting us all.

You won the race. What you don't do is take your place at the top of the podium, pull down your pants and # on 2nd and 3rd place. Show some class. We are in this together, not at the expense of one another.

Because if we are at the expense of one another by leading through bad example I can guarantee you that another holocaust will happen at the expense of innocent Jewish people who have nothing to do with the elite class that runs the show.

Perhaps regular Jewish people should start calling out those who are the architects of our downfall.

Because truth be told, we are all in this together. All of us. We should hold to account those who control us or we will all perish under their parasitic yoke.

We need a new system that is designed to serve humanity as a whole and not favor one group over the other.

We don't need a new system that will punish people for going against an artificial narrative, which is where we're heading.

Kanye was right.
Lex was right as well.

The question is this: are we the last generation of people able to free ourselves from tyranny but do nothing before technology becomes too effective to resist?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I think I found the podcast that you're referencing and I'm going to listen to it later. Thank you for the heads up.

Because truth be told, we are all in this together. All of us. We should hold to account those who control us or we will all perish under their parasitic yoke.

We need a new system that is designed to serve humanity as a whole and not favor one group over the other.

We don't need a new system that will punish people for going against an artificial narrative, which is where we're heading.

We already have a system "designed to serve humanity as a whole and not favor one group over the other." It's called our Constitutional Republic, which so many -- on BOTH sides -- have worked so hard to tear down, and continue to work hard to tear down.

That's the entire purpose of CRT and Intersectionality and every damn label thrown around these days. If one group is being treated unfairly, then the answer is to stop treating that group unfairly and lump them in with everyone else.

Virtually any problem facing us is down to the fact that one group is trying to force their will on another group, almost always for the benefit of the one group and to the detriment of another group. For all the talk about freedom and liberty, it's only when it suits a particular group... but dollars to donuts tells us that they are trying to deny that same freedom to someone for some reason.

Unless and until We The People stop playing mini-tyrants and bullies, playing into the divide-and-conquer game, we're all screwed. When we can all say, "It's a free country. You/they can do what they like as long as they're not hurting anyone else," then we can fight the big tyrants in government and the corporatocracy.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I listened to the whole thing too, coming to the same conclusion and don't think he's anti-semitic. The interaction between Lex and Kanye was charming and a great example of how much better people could communicate their differences. They made it very clear they knew when their pain was speaking.

Any group that gains power will inadvertently concentrate that power among and for their own people. Most of us would give a job to family over other applicants providing they had the needed qualifications and aptitude. So from the inside perspective it probably doesn't seem wrong to the elite either.

The Italian mafia and church are great examples. Many of these groups have had their time in history. The freemasons are a classic example of the helping hand up for their own people.

I now live in canada where white elites/church caused the native genocide, yet we have massive propaganda in place to promote white shame and blame the average person. Anything to take the eye off the ball. I came from scotland and grew up hearing stories of the residential schools there so I knew it wasn't unique to canada. Humans are brutal and naturally favour our own, so power should never rest in the hands of one group.

In the primarily jewish controlled industries you listed, all that power filters up to the elite jews and their interests, having nothing to do with the average jewish family. This can only harm these innocent jewish people in time IF the most influential of their religion/culture are abusing others. I don't think Kanye ever meant these non elite people to be included. I don't know his music either and didn't think he was mentally ill at all but believe all that talk about mental illness is to undermine him and others who speak out by adding a negative label. Not that he couldn't have mental illness but I didn't see it and instead saw an intelligent human trying to express a really difficult concept without having too much backlash.

We do live in a world where all our media, governments, corporations are owned by smaller and smaller groups which is a danger to average people no matter who is behind it. It's a vicious circle extracting power and resources from the bottom of the pyramid and funneling it to the top whether it's the elite jews in the music industry, churches, mafia, canadian political families, monarchies, freemasons, banking, pharmaceuticals, elite charity foundations, and many others. All these groups put their own people in positions of power for the sole purpose of keeping power but often, intentional or not, at the expense of others.

We have come to a point where power needs to be decentralized, not in the communist build back better motif, but by the individual rising up in personal strength. Not identifying as marginalized, weak, powerless, this colour, or that socioeconomic level. People need to get involved in the spirit of equality, that every human being has a place and a voice.

We are not the trash the media tells us we are. We are not the gullible the governments think we are.

Very well thought out and brave post.

edit on 27-10-2022 by igloo because: word

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's no secret that when you look at the top of most industry you find a higher representation of Jewish people, to me that's just a result of their culture which promotes hard work toward intellectual pursuits. However, when you consider that power corrupts then it results in people tarnishing all Jews with the same brush, regardless of their individual actions, which is where the problem arises. I don't think being Jewish makes you an evil sociopath, being extremely wealthy on the other hand seems to bring out the worst in people. I don't think we should conflate them.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Either the system needs tweaking or the right people need to be brought to justice.

America is in shambles.

Will Epsteins client list ever be followed up on if there is a republican majority in the house and senate?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Thank you.

I believe you said it even better.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hmmm this type of think and talk is exactly the kind of crap that led to the Holocaust.
Just saying guys

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
kanye proclaimed Hollywood was run/controlled by Jews

why is that anti-semitic?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I think it's a little more complex than that.

The pillaging of the German economy after WW1 and rampant profiteering at the expense of everyday Germans created the atmosphere of discontent which allowed for the rise of the fascists. Similar to modern day liberals, when they push too far to the extreme then you can expect a backlash of similar proportions to the other wing, as people become disillusioned by the failures of the system they created.
edit on 27/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Either the system needs tweaking or the right people need to be brought to justice.

Or we just need to return to the principles and tenets that allowed for bringing people to justice... such as the Citizen's Grand Jury, with full subpoena and charging powers. The elites aren't going to do it. And the elites have taken away We the People's right to do it. And that would just be a baby step. We need to stop secret investigations and secret courts and secret gag orders and everything else that protects the guilty. We need to demand complete transparency before we can even begin to demand complete accountability. We need to establish a nationwide citizen ballot proposition process for the citizens to represent themselves.

America is in shambles.

Yes, it is. But our Constitutional Republic is the solution... not the problem.

Will Epsteins client list ever be followed up on if there is a republican majority in the house and senate?

Here's a better question: Will We The People ever stop living in this left/right/progressive/conservative/Democrat/Republican paradigm? Will we ever stop pretending like one party or one candidate is the "good guy" and the other is the "bad guy(s)"? Will we ever stop pretending that one party or one candidate is going to save us all???

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
kanye proclaimed Hollywood was run/controlled by Jews

why is that anti-semitic?

He also said he is going to go “going death con 3 ON JEWISH PEOPLE.”
Maybe we should fire up those space lazers that MTG said we have.
I called up some friends to find out if we actually did have some. Either we do and they lied to me or MTG is just as crazy as Kanye.
My vote is crazy.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Agreed.

He isn't an anti-Semite.

I think he admits to being bi-polar though.

Either way, not worth the stink and whining from the Left.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well said.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Say what now?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Say what now?

I think he meant "def con 3" instead of "Death con 3" on Jewish people.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have trouble jerking a tear for a squeezer, perhaps he should visit Opera and they can try their tears together with a cheeseburger.

They also rise to the top in politics, law and medical fields, to name a few.

Coincidentally three debased and corrupted pillars of civilised society.

I feel for you Afrikaans. A displaced people in their home country.
edit on 27-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Or we just need to return to the principles and tenets that allowed for bringing people to justice... such as the Citizen's Grand Jury, with full subpoena and charging powers. The elites aren't going to do it. And the elites have taken away We the People's right to do it. And that would just be a baby step. We need to stop secret investigations and secret courts and secret gag orders and everything else that protects the guilty. We need to demand complete transparency before we can even begin to demand complete accountability. We need to establish a nationwide citizen ballot proposition process for the citizens to represent themselves.

Yes, it is. But our Constitutional Republic is the solution... not the problem.

Beautifully said.

I imagine a separate citizens branch of the government with equal power to their established government. Each country would have this citizen branch. We would be a power separately and together.

Many people might think this is pie in the sky thinking. I honestly do not. I believe there is a species of peaceful joyous beings that work together for prosperity.

Yes, dollars to donuts, they will try to slither in. We will have to establish a stringent anti-parasite protocol. After all they brought this all on. They never behave themselves.

Long Live our Constitutional Republic!

edit on 10 27 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Beautifully said.

I imagine a separate citizens branch of the government with equal power to their established government. Each country would have this citizen branch. We would be a power separately and together.

Many people might think this is pie in the sky thinking. I honestly do not. I believe there is a species of peaceful joyous beings that work together for prosperity.

I love this! And I think it's entirely possible too. But we're going to have to take that power back, and think in those terms... How and where can We The People assume and exercise our own power, especially over our elected officials and un-elected bureaucrats, and share the power -- power over legislation and executive processes, power over our own bodies and health, power over everything.

Yes, dollars to donuts, they will try to slither in. We will have to establish a stringent anti-parasite protocol. After all they brought this all on. They never behave themselves.

Long Live our Constitutional Republic!

Yup, we knew it. They'll always try to slither in!

That's why freedom isn't free because the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Every generation is responsible for not just protecting freedom, but promoting and progressing freedom. Genuine freedom.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

We're no worse off than anybody else around the globe at this point in time.

We all have our challenges don't we?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

What would be the criteria for being a citizen. Paying taxes, employed, born in the country you live????

edit on 27-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join