It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Monkey ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So if we are so closely related and I've seen some that are more human then us Why no ghost story's ?

They would have a soul just like us I have heard story's of ghost horses and dogs but no monkeys you would think jungles and forest would be ripe with animal ghost story's

Leads me to think ghost are a reflection of us or some memory . I'm sure if I had a primate as a pet and it passed there would be a possibility that I might see him as a ghost some time .Food for thought away from politics lol

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I once helped an elderly lady exorcise a crazed macaque monkey from her bedroom. She initially thought it was her deceased husband but when Brad [my spirit guide] presented me with the unmistakable stench of macaque poop, I knew immediately what I was dealing with. You would be surprised how many dead primates are mistaken for poltergeists.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I've got ghost cats and dogs. Why not.👍

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
I once helped an elderly lady exorcise a crazed macaque monkey from her bedroom. She initially thought it was her deceased husband but when Brad [my spirit guide] presented me with the unmistakable stench of macaque poop, I knew immediately what I was dealing with. You would be surprised how many dead primates are mistaken for poltergeists.

This is hilarious to think about...

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Maybe we just haven't asked yet. It would be fascinating to see if a sign language speaking gorilla would understand and tell a ghost story.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

There are stories/reports out there about monkey spirits haunting places.

In one of them which I'm sorry I can't remember where it came from, is a building that some new owners bought that used to be some crazy animal scientist doctor who experimented on animals including monkeys and he did horrific experiments on them causing their deaths.

The new owners made a gift store out of the place and started having things happen, and things happened to customers. Items moving, being broken, the usual haunting type things. Then some ladies came to the shop and told them about the doctor, (who also died there), and they told them what he did to animals in the place.

The ghosts of 2 monkeys could be heard running around sometimes.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
All those ghost fish in the ocean eh.

The ghost bacteria all over your homes.

new topics

top topics

join