It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site found in Mexico cartel drug cave pushes American habitation back to 30,000 years.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

toba volcano blew 70 K ya, maybe they had to move or die?

To Mexico?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Aliens? Next it will be zombies....

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In Boats Following the Coastlines from Siberia to Alaska , then down along the California Coast . This has been Well Documented , I am Surprised you are Not Aware of It ........

Not 30k years ago, and not 50k like some here are suggesting. I'm also going to suggest not during the middle of the ice age either as they started to see that type of travel 15k to 10k ago.

It appears the evidence may contradict your assumptions.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I find it funny when people assume that nobody before the polenysians could have possibly sailed or rowed across the pacific before them.

Its 100% possible that someone did, its also 100% possible there was some distant ancestor that survived over here for thousands of years before dying out.

If this is the first report on it then more data should follow and anyone who claims to think critically will admit its possible and ill decide when more data arrives to review.

thor heyerdahl and kon tiki.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In Boats Following the Coastlines from Siberia to Alaska , then down along the California Coast . This has been Well Documented , I am Surprised you are Not Aware of It ........

Not 30k years ago, and not 50k like some here are suggesting. I'm also going to suggest not during the middle of the ioce age as he started to see that type of travel 15k to 10k ago.

Have got to admit if a super volcano erupted in Indonesia the Americas would be a good place to go to!

The assumption that humanity was unaware of the Americas is no more valid than it’s inverse counterpart.

Conceivably this evidence was created by hominids who were aware of, if not well acquainted with, the COTUS.

I can conceive of it spurring on desperate asylum seekers by serving as a shining beacon of hope illuminating the way to freedom and a safe home for the brave.
edit on 10-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Every beginning requires an end.

Shout out to Irish for germing the seed

edit on 10-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Acknowledgments and accolades

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
here are a couple of articles that some might find interesting, most mentioned land bridge theory.

This site preserves 131,000-year-old hammerstones, stone anvils, and fragmentary remains — bones, tusks and molars — of a mastodon (Mammut americanum) that show evidence of modification by early humans.

First Humans Arrived in North America 116,000 Years Earlier than Thought: Evidence from Cerutti Mastodon Site

The San Diego Natural History Museum, articles page on the Masodon site

The Cerutti Mastodon Site Atricles

The researchers revealed a wealth of evidence rarely found in one place. It includes fossils with blunt-force fractures, bone flake knives with worn edges, and signs of controlled fire. And thanks to carbon dating analysis on collagen extracted from the mammoth bones, the site also comes with a settled age of 36,250 to 38,900 years old, making it among the oldest known sites left behind by ancient humans in North America.

New Mexico Mammoths Among Best Evidence for Early Humans in North America

this one talks about the land bridge was a two way bridge that got cut off for a time, better not let the dems or putin read this one, lol.

Two Sides Of The Same Genetic Problem
While the first study concentrated on North American genes the second focused on Asian genetic lineages. Also published in Nature, this project had its research team retrieving “genetic samples from the remains of 34 individuals in Siberia, dated between “600 to 31,600 years old.” In this study, a discovery that stood out was made in the DNA of a Siberian individual who died about 10,000 years ago. It contained what the paper says is a “genetic resemblance to Native Americans, more so than any other remains found outside of the Americas.”

Led by David Meltzer, an anthropologist at Southern Methodist University, who coauthored the new study, the researchers in this second paper suggest that during the about 26,500 to 19,000 years ago, during the ‘Last Glacial Maximum’ changing environmental conditions forced about “500 or so Ancient North Siberians” to travel from southern Beringia with folk migrating from East Asia. This mixed nomadic population would give rise to both the lineages that dispersed through Siberia and the first Peoples of North America.

Ancient Origins Of North Americans Settled - And Hard Evidence Of “Russian” Collusion Unearthed

this is just a abstract,

Early footsteps in the Americas Despite a plethora of archaeological research over the past century, the timing of human migration into the Americas is still far from resolved. In a study of exposed outcrops of Lake Otero in White Sands National Park in New Mexico, Bennett et al. reveal numerous human footprints dating to about 23,000 to 21,000 years ago. These finds indicate the presence of humans in North America for approximately two millennia during the Last Glacial Maximum south of the migratory barrier created by the ice sheets to the north. This timing coincided with a Northern Hemispheric abrupt warming event, Dansgaard-Oeschger event 2, which drew down lake levels and allowed humans and megafauna to walk on newly exposed surfaces, creating tracks that became preserved in the geologic record. —AMS

Evidence of humans in North America during the Last Glacial Maximum

a NBC News article about it,

Fossil footprints show humans in North America more than 21,000 years ago

and the one i mentioned in my first post, it wasn't exactly what i recalled, must have gotten it confused with the one about about the oldest modern skull found in europe. in that one they mentioned near the end Eurassia and Asia migration to America.

Blue Fish Caves,

The first group comprises a few long bones which, after having been split lengthwise, may have been used as fleshers for processing hides. One in particular, shaped from a caribou tibia, exhibits a planed facet which may have been made with a burin, as well as a highly polished area located along the edge of a distal break (possibly the result of use ?) (Morlan and Cinq-Mars 1982: Fig.9). This object was discovered outside Cave II, in the lower level of the loess. It has been dated to 24,820 BP, giving us a clearer picture of the chronological range not only of the deposit, but also of its cultural manifestations. In other words, we believe that we can add this tool to a growing list of data which, while sparse, demonstrates that human populations were in a position to exploit the resources of the region during the Glacial Maximum or even earlier.

Significanc e of the Bluefish Caves in Beringian Prehistory

and the Europe skull,

The genomes show the three oldest modern humans at Bacho Kiro were distantly related to a 40,000-year-old partial skeleton from Tianyuan in China, as well as to other ancient and living East Asians and Native Americans. That suggests they all descended from an early population that once spread across Eurasia, but whose descendants in Europe seem to have died out. The lineage survived in Asia, later giving rise to people who migrated to America.

More than 45,000 years ago, modern humans ventured into Neanderthal territory. Here's what happened next

i'm a firm believer that Native North and South Americans Came across the Bering land bridge.
edit on 10-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
And you present your arguments well sir/madam

a reply to: BernnieJGato

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

thank you,

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

australia and that area to easter island to chile and peru. then north.

But that isn't how it happened, is it. Easter island is still 2000 miles of nothing from SA. A cutout tree, or raft was all we had. This is like 8000 BC and around the area of where Vikings started, so a long way from Australia. Now you want to talk 30,000, or 50,000 years?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

This evidence...lol Give me a break...

"Cartel drug cave pushes American habitation back to 30,000 years." Wow! I guess your are right...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

To Mexico?

yeah, they just invented something called spring break.

carbo wasn't up and running yet, so it was more belize, mexico was big about,26,000 ya.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No need to guess, evaluate the evidence.

Unless you’re a brainwashed zombie, incapable of entertaining uncomfortable ideas.

You are aren’t you?

edit on 10-9-2022 by Dalamax because: Postulate minimum benchmark for cognition

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Aliens? Next it will be zombies....

Well got to pick something, right? Because it wasn't just Jojo on his raft that went 2000 miles, and that also means they went another 40,000 years before Hawaii and all the islands in-between from Asia to there that show us 1500 years for them.
I'm going with aliens...

I not understanding everyone's point as they throw around 10,000s of years like they are 100s.

edit on 10-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Awesome find! Great post!

For a long time I've believed civilization went back much further than we were told.

Whether because they didn't know or if its a mechanism of control for whatever reason.

SF.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No need to guess, evaluate the evidence.

Show it to me?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion, or to develop one.

You have got nothing to add beyond pointing out the improbable chances.

edit on 10-9-2022 by Dalamax because: What me worry

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

australia and that area to easter island to chile and peru. then north.

But that isn't how it happened, is it. Easter island is still 2000 miles of nothing from SA. A cutout tree, or raft was all we had. This is like 8000 BC and around the area of where Vikings started, so a long way from Australia. Now you want to talk 30,000, or 50,000 years?

ok columbus, tell us how it happened?

en.wikipedia.org...

Heyerdahl believed that people from South America could have reached Polynesia during pre-Columbian times. His aim in mounting the Kon-Tiki expedition was to show, by using only the materials and technologies available to those people at the time, that there were no technical reasons to prevent them from having done so.

why not the other way?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

This evidence...lol Give me a break...

"Cartel drug cave pushes American habitation back to 30,000 years." Wow! I guess your are right...

Yep. That evidence and the rest posted in this thread.

You can do it little engine that could.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Article date August 1st 2022

From the recent New Mexico site. Butchering evidence of a mammoth could possible date back 38,000 years. From the University of Texas at Austin.

Science and technology

“The researchers revealed a wealth of evidence rarely found in one place. It includes fossils with blunt-force fractures, bone flake knives with worn edges, and signs of controlled fire. And thanks to carbon dating analysis on collagen extracted from the mammoth bones, the site also comes with a settled age of 36,250 to 38,900 years old, making it among the oldest known sites left behind by ancient humans in North America.”

“Butchering marks on mammoth ribs. The top rib shows a fracture from blunt force impact; the middle rib shows a puncture wound, probably made by a tool; the bottom rib shows chopping marks. Credit: Timothy Rowe et al. / The University of Texas at Austin.”

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion, or to develop one.

You have got nothing to add beyond pointing out the improbable chances.

And you provide nothing... I point out the reality of what we know our ancestors could do. If you want to believe there is this single cave with evidence of 30,000 years ago then have fun with it. It sounds exciting and all that, but if you try and add it up it doesn't make any sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join