It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bidens, Ukraine, Russia, China, or "Tales of an unexpected rabbit hole"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Originally this post ended up being 5 comments long. In an attempt to shorten it I have decided to summarize where possible and reduce the number links and quotes I used. If you find there is information in question for which details lack, please ask as I do have links to all articles, reports, journals, and photographs i will be using, also...Its still 5 sections long

Thanks in advance for informing yourselves. If your feeling trusting skip section 2 and 3, as its the bulk of the evidence for my conclusions.

BBC News : Hunter Biden: What was he doing in China and Ukraine?
OK, we have all heard the stories and lies and media biased reports from both sides. I want to take a different look, at the other hand, and try to stay as close to fact as possible, to show that the Biden Family, as a proxy of the US government, are colluding with domestic entities and foreign nationals to subjugate the US and democracy around the world and continue with the globalist plans for a great reset, Agenda 21, population control.

BIG words, lets get to it! while most are still paying attention to obsolete emails on Bidens laptop THATS the distraction!
I Think initially that John Kerry and others intended to try and cover up Bidens involvement but failed, maybe intentionally in order to utilize the distraction....As we will see in the following discussion, The Bidens have many financial ties to many foreign nations and their leaders, but does it portend something sinister?
These are some of many of the many legal and investment firms involved in this "incident", including Robert Hunter Bidens personal firms, apparently there is more than one as we will see later, but these come up frequently:
BHR Wiki
Rosemont Seneca (Biden/Hienze)
rosemontseneca.com...
BHR partners private investment firm

BHR was established specifically for the purpose of capital injection into Sinopec Marketing Co

Sinopec Wiki
www.sinopec.com...
"Not to be confused with Sinopec Group, the parent company."
and lists its parent co. as SASAC
SASAC Wiki
Owasco PC (Bidens)
Novatus Holding
and there are others but i provide these first for a setting, clearly these were real companies but these and others are mostly defunct, with the exception of the ones owned by foreign nations like sinopec, BHR and some others.
And we can not ignore Burisma, Burisma is the holding company for a group of energy exploration and production companies with many subsidiaries. for which Robert Biden served on the board starting in 2014.
www.bloomberg.com...:US, Hmmmm, also nothing, but they paid a lot of money to Robert Biden
Burisma Linkedin
It's kinda useless but the link on the linkedin page for the company website is ...oops thats gone too...

So far there wasn't even enough info to begin learning anything, just redacted public financials which is still odd to me
Then i found this article...
www.huffpost.com...
oh what a gem, not only is the cia involved but specifically "Mr. Black" ok maybe my own sense of self preservation here but I question the CIA's motives and membership at ALL times....so I will try not to be too judgmental here, lets push forward.

That is some funny business, did this guy Hunter get involved in a bunch of bad investments? All these companies don't seem to exist any longer.
Kinda hard to do any research on this subject with info like that and I started to feel like that was intentional, though I still cant prove it...
But I wanted to keep researching so I tried a different angle and came across an article I couldn't access initially, but thanks for web archives...
web.archive.org...
"Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch"
This guy Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, was believed to be very corrupt and Robert Biden was working for him, making LOTS of money....but it wasn't just from Ukraine.

Robert Biden seems to fashion himself as an investor/businessman as well as a lawyer. In these endeavours he accepted monetary payments from many foreign nationals in Ukraine, China, Russia and other nations (as can be assumed from his known travels under the protection of the USSS)
as we will see soon. I doubt they are all the instances, only the public ones...but I didn't learn about those and so much more until I happened across this particular file which has turned out to be a gold mine of information! though admittedly some FIOA requests would be needed to fully explore the "facts" as some of the quoted materials are still classified...
The information from the report put out by the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, which is a downloadable pdf file is 87 pages so, I will include images with notations as I proceed so the text and information can be read and verified independently.
Please do not take my word for it.

The dowloadable PDF file is titled Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns
Initially this document seems to be rather damming against the Bidens, lots of money changing hands, questions on whether it effected national or foreign policy. It also details what I believe to be government complicity in corruption.
Over all this document shows me that there was criminal activity that was ignored, its the extent of that illegality that is in question. Where to begin....right at the top!

In late 2013 and into 2014, mass protests erupted in Kyiv, Ukraine, demanding integration into western economies and an end to systemic corruption that had plagued the country. At least 82 people were killed during the protests, which culminated on Feb. 21 when Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych abdicated by fleeing the country. Less than two months
later, over the span of only 28 days, significant events involving the Bidens unfolded.

Continued Below...

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Section 2

"The Chairmen’s investigation into potential conflicts of interest began in August 2019, with Chairman Grassley’s letter to the Department of Treasury regarding potential conflicts of interest with respect to Obama administration policy relating to the Henniges transaction. During the Obama administration, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) approved a transaction that gave control over Henniges, an American maker of anti-vibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and a China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government.
One of the companies involved in the Henniges transaction was a billion-dollar private investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). BHR was formed in November 2013 by a merger between the Chinese-government-linked firm Bohai Capital and a company named Rosemont Seneca Partners. Rosemont Seneca was formed in 2009 by Hunter Biden, the son of then Vice President Joe Biden, by Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, and others."

It then goes on to state "several instances of obstructive behavior" that has hampered thier investigation. At the bottom of page 4 it begins to list the "Key Findings" in the investigation.

“Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden
on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an
anticorruption agenda in Ukraine."

This was at a time shortly after an uprising in Ukraine when the people wanted to end the corruption and the Ukrainian politicians wanted US backing and the then VP Bidens main message was always to strengthen democracy and end the corruption.
Page 4,5 and 6 are just fun. detailing the payments, to Robert Biden which the committee was investigating....I had an image for this but the uploader doesn't exist anymore?

Then it goes on to detail their intent and lines of investigation.
Section 4 Page 13 "THE VICE PRESIDENT’S OFFICE AND STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS WERE AWARE OF BUT IGNORED CONCERNS RELATING TO HUNTER BIDEN’S ROLE ON BURISMA’S BOARD."

Section 5 Page 19-22 detail how John Kerry lied, "SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY FALSELY CLAIMED HE HAD NO
KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN’S ROLE ON BURISMA’S BOARD."

Section 6 page 23, "VI. STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIALS VIEWED ZLOCHEVSKY AS A
CORRUPT, “ODIOUS OLIGARCH,” BUT VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN WAS
ADVISED NOT TO ACCUSE ZLOCHEVSKY OF CORRUPTION."

"As U.S. officials pressed Ukrainian officials to hold Zlochevsky accountable for his actions, Vice President Biden was “leading the policy charge” of pushing anticorruption measures in Ukraine, which included confronting oligarchs.
Yet as staff prepared talking points for Vice President Biden to answer questions
about whether he viewed Zlochevsky as corrupt, they suggested that he “not … get into naming names or accusing individuals.”

Biden’s unwillingness to confront a man whom State officials considered to be an “odious oligarch” demonstrated a lack of leadership, but also raises a serious question about why Vice President Biden would avoid linking Zlochevsky with corruption.

Sections 7-9 show how different aspects of the investigation, proceed with including Robert Bidens use of the USSS, The Obamas administrations affiliation with Ukrainian official.
Section 10 Page 55 documents the interference that the investigation encountered.
Section 11 Page 65, is where I though it got really juicy, in the next few pages there are a list financial transactions to the Bidens and company (which include Chris Heinz, John Kerry's stepson, and Devon Archer).

Page 66 a. Burisma Holdings Limited : can be delved into at this link
opencorporates.com... , which is another inactive shell company...

"Between May 15, 2014 and Feb. 12, 2016, Burisma sent another 48 wires to Rosemont Seneca Bohai, totaling $3,489,490.78.
Of the 48 transactions, 39 are described as “Consulting Services” and 39 of the 48 are in the amount of $83,333.33, with the last of the payments occurring on Feb. 12, 2016.

"Between May 15, 2014 and Feb. 12, 2016, Burisma sent another 48 wires to Rosemont Seneca Bohai, totaling $3,489,490.78.283
Of the 48 transactions, 39 are described as “Consulting
Services” and 39 of the 48 are in the amount of $83,333.33, with the last of the payments occurring on Feb. 12, 2016.284

The nature of the payment arrangement between Biden and Burisma appears to have changed over time. In May 2016, Hunter Biden’s business partner, Archer, and five others were arrested and criminally charged in a scheme to defraud investors and a tribal entity of millions of dollars.
Starting Jan. 25, 2016, Burisma began sending regular payments for Biden to his
Washington law firm, Owasco PC (Owasco). Owasco was incorporated on Jan. 19, 2006, lists an agent address in Washington, and lists its executing officer and governor as Robert Hunter Biden

Payments from Burisma to Owasco continued throughout most of 2016 and ceased eight days after Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8, 2016 presidential election.
Between Jan. 25, 2016, and Nov. 16, 2016, Burisma sent nine wires totaling $752,054.99 to Owasco with each of the nine transactions listing “Owasco PC/Robert Biden” as the recipient.

Owasco PC
ANOTHER empty shell company!?

Page 69-70 detail a reported association with Hunter Biden and his "Rosemont Seneca Partners" dealings with Russian businesswoman Yelena Baturina and the 3.5 million she paid that company.

Separately, between May 6, 2015 and Dec. 8, 2015, Baturina sent 11 wires in the amount of $391,968.21 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA LLC (BAK USA). Nine of the 11 transactions, totaling $241,797.14 were sent from Baturina’s accounts to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account, which then transferred to the money to BAK USA. The 11 transactions all listed “Loan Agreement” in the payment details section.

BAK USA was a startup technology company headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., that produced tablet computers in cooperation with unnamed Chinese business partners. BAK USA filed for bankruptcy on March 29, 2019, with a reported loss of $39 million.
here is alink to decent news coverage of these events and a bit of a different spin on the same story which creates a rather strange anomaly in the "official" story that doesn't end there.
buffalonews.com... 75b56dd42c3.html
which is perhaps a different rabbit hole entirely.

Continued.............

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Section 3
Picking up on page 70 and 71 there is some information on Kazakhstan but is inconclusive and has no ties to what we have already covered except to mention, It is unclear why a foreign company, Novatus Holding, would purchase a $142,300 car for Rosemont Seneca Bohai when the company does not deal in vehicles. Or why a Kazakhstan company is based in singapore, maybe a different company?
Novatus Holding
sec.report...

Page 71 d. China
A lot of connections to BHR and Sinopec are explored in the investigations as well as another holding company established by Robert Biden in 2017, Hudson West III LLC. which was used in china and flagged for criminal activity.
Page 77

Hudson West III was incorporated on April 19, 2016, more than a year before the credit cards were issued. Hudson West III, which is now dissolved, changed ownership at some unknown point. After that change, ownership was divided between Hunter Biden’s law firm, Owasco PC (50%) and Coldharbour Capital LLC (50%)

There are several entities titled "Coldharbour Capital LLC, not sure which on is referenced here.
Page 78

On Aug. 8, 2017, CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $5 million to the bank account for Hudson West III.
These funds may have originated from a loan issued from the account of
a company called Northern International Capital Holdings, a Hong Kong-based investment company identified at one time as a “substantial shareholder” in CEFC International Limited along with Ye.
It is unclear whether Hunter Biden was half-owner of Hudson West III at that time. However, starting on Aug. 8, the same day the $5 million was received, and continuing through Sept. 25, 2018, Hudson West III sent frequent payments to Owasco, Hunter Biden’s firm. These payments, which were described as consulting fees, reached $4,790,375.25 in just over a year.

It continues on these findings until page 84 where it is concluded,

The records acquired by the Committees show consistent, significant and extensive financial connections among and between Hunter Biden, James Biden, Sara Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime and PLA as well as other foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
These connections and the vast amount of money transferred among and between them don’t just raise conflicts of interest concerns, they
raise criminal financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns. The Committees will continue to evaluate the evidence in their possession

Section 12 Page 86-87 Conclusion, I am not going to quote 2 pages of text so please read this part yourselves.

As the Chairmen’s report details, Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board negatively impacted the efforts of dedicated career-service individuals who were fighting to push for anticorruption measures in Ukraine. Because the vice president’s son had a direct link to a corrupt company and its owner, State Department officials were required to maintain situational awareness of Hunter Biden’s association with Burisma.
Unfortunately, U.S. officials had no other choice but to endure the “awkward[ness]” of continuing to push an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine while the vice president’s son sat on the board of a Ukrainian company with a corrupt owner. As George Kent testified, he “would have advised any American not to get on the board of Zlochevsky’s company.” Yet, even though Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board cast a shadow over the work of those advancing anticorruption reforms in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals who raised concerns to their superiors. Despite the efforts of these individuals, their concerns appear to have fallen on deaf ears.

OK, so make what you will of all that. For me it shows two things definitively
1) The US government is complicit in corruption within domestic and foreign entities
2) Robert Biden IS corrupt and made a shboatload of money, most likely illegally
so what you may ask, is the point I am trying to make.

The ties of Robert Biden to leaders and oligarchs and political organizations of other nations, borders on treason but I digress, as my intent is not based on Robert Biden alone but on the involvement of high standing figures within foreign governments which include China, Russia, and Ukraine. As well as the US. But for what, why are they feeding us this info? I believe its because there is a bigger play in motion, a play by the same world leaders to initiate another reset, possibly setting the stage for another reset, NWO, population control, Agenda 21, all of the above.
The evidence that the bidens and High standing foreign nationals had at the very least business connections.

Lets not mince words here, this is important, but its only half the coin. Ukraine is a proxy war and a false flag playground for the globalists. already we have seen food shortages and energy shortages and these have just begun, especially the energy shortage, remember I stated earlier, all of this is about energy and a bigger war is looming.
There are just too many instances of coincidence, which I do not believe in!

The Russian invasion of Crimea in feb./march 2014, just weeks before Robert Bidens appointment within Burisma,
How come the US gov knew that Russia was going to invade again in 2022 but had no idea in 2014? Because they let it happen! and I dare say they let this newest incursion happen as well, but made sure they looked like they were taking sides early. funny how the one of the first places the Russians went was Chernobly, were they thinking of restarting it? Found it useless and now turn to Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant, is that a coincidence?
Not to mention this resource map shown in the link, shows why Crimea is an important place.

And we already know that the Chinese are providing some sort of support to the Russians but it goes deeeeeper than that, from 2001
www.fmprc.gov.cn...
Too much good information to quote please read it, and from Feb. this year,
www.newyorker.com...

"In their matching mauve ties, Russia’s Vladimir Putin and China’s Xi Jinping last week declared a “new era” in the global order and, at least in the short term, endorsed their respective territorial ambitions in Ukraine and Taiwan

Yup, That's a thing!! OH jeez Tiawan was just in the news...what a coincidence!!! NOT
And none of this would be able to transpire if it wasn't for the great protagonist USA. to me proof that they are in collusion and planning something far bigger and nefarious.
I kept researching in this direction for a while I began to uncover the same old info I already had I changed my perspective a bit and oh boy...
In my endeavours I came across this article. It is seemingly contradictory to the information we have already reviewed...

Continued.....

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Section 4
I kept researching in this direction for a while I began to uncover the same old info I already had I changed my perspective a bit and oh boy...
In my endeavours I came across this article. It is seemingly contradictory to the information we have already reviewed...
en.wikipedia.org...
[align=center]

The US government, along with the European Union, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, believed the prosecutor, Victor Shokin to be corrupt and ineffective and too lenient in investigating companies and oligarchs, including Burisma and its owner.[8][9] A January 2018 video shows Biden taking credit for withholding the loan guarantees to have the prosecutor fired
[/align]So they wanted to expose a supposed corrupt official but didn't want to expose the owner and founder of Burisma, Mykola_Zlochevsky, which is evidenced on Pages 24-26 of the HSGAC report those pages provide further evidence that something isn't right with this story. there is more to it we may never know but I believe this is all part of a global plan that isn't very good for humanity. it is quite clear that all these leaders are working together, don't even get me started with puppet Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Wait no he's the lynchpin....don't believe me? keep reading...
Even though 2014 seems to be the pivot point in these events, nothing substantial was enacted until the puppet president was elected in 2019 (zelensky may not be a bad guy/just clueless or maybe willing participant with little information about the big picture) but, if we look back at the former presidents of Ukraine. First Viktor_Yanukovych, his is the man who was in charge of the country during these all these Biden questions. surely he had contact with then Pres. Obama and definitely VP Biden? Sure did!
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov... 2011
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov... 2014
www.denverpost.com...
NUFF said?

In any case, these close ties Biden tried to create with a Moscow backed politician came to a sudden end when Yanukovych fled the country in 2014 to Russian occupied Crimea and vowed to return, He was succeeded by Petro Poroshenko whos inauguration ceremony was attended by VP Biden, who then soon became a private citizen during the trump administration....omg this gets heavy...back to that "conspiracy wiki for a sec and scroll down to the section titled "trumps first impeachment"

Trump's first impeachment charge of abuse of power was triggered by a July 2019 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, in which then-President Trump tried to pressure Zelenskyy in a quid pro quo manner to start a publicly announced investigation of Burisma and the Bidens in exchange for the release of congressionally mandated financial and military aid to Ukraine and the promise of a Trump-Zelenskyy meeting at the White House

This is backed up by the HSGAC report I have already presented. But this gave me the more fresh info to work with and a new angle so ran with it..
www.theguardian.com...
The book written by former Ukrainian Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.
Yovanovitch writes that Trump’s words were,

surprising enough to hear from one head of state to another” but Trump topped them by asking his national security adviser, HR McMaster, whether US troops were in Donbas."
"Yovanovitch adds: “I pondered whether it was better to interpret Trump’s question as suggesting that the commander-in-chief thought it possible that US troops were fighting Russia-led forces, or instead as an indicator that the president wasn’t clear which country was on the other side of the war against Ukraine.

Yovanovitch also writes that Trump told Poroshenko, Ukraine “was a corrupt country, which he knew because a Ukrainian friend at Mar-a-Lago had told him”.
Trump, she says, also stated “Crimea was Russian, as the locals spoke Russian”.
Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, a move never recognized by the international community.

In any case I quickly learned that the times trump met with Poroshenko pale in comparison to his meetings with Putin and his Russian relations. The best I can do here is to post this chart I found, can you say corruption?

How many ties to Russian oligarchs and oil companies can we uncover, lets think again about Crimea and its abundant and yet untapped natural resources.... coincidence? NO!
Rex Tillerson, though may not be a bad guy, he did oppose santions to russia for its invasion of crimea in 2014 but this quote really made my day and underscores my belief in a putin/trump cooperation.
[align=center]

On May 16, 2018, Tillerson gave a graduation speech at Virginia Military Institute. In an apparent rebuke of President Trump, Tillerson warned that there is "a growing crisis in ethics and integrity".[193] "If our leaders seek to conceal the truth or we as people become accepting of alternative realities that are no longer grounded in facts, then we as American citizens are on a pathway to relinquishing our freedom
[/align]
Michael Flynn,
[align=center]

On December 29, President Obama announced that in response to the Russian government's interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the United States would take retaliatory measures, including the expulsion of 35 suspected Russian intelligence agents.[139][146] Trump and his transition team feared that the sanctions would damage Russia-U.S. relations,[147][148] and Flynn spoke with Kislyak that day, urging Russia to only respond in a "reciprocal" manner to the sanctions and not escalate.[139] Flynn conferred with incoming deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland both before and after calling Kislyak, and McFarland informed other Trump transition team members.[144][147][148] On December 31, Kislyak called Flynn, informing him that Putin had not retaliated because Putin had accepted Flynn's request.[149] The Obama administration was astonished by Russia's decision not to retaliate.[147] U.S. intelligence agencies routinely monitor Kislyak's calls, and Obama administration officials discovered on January 2 that Flynn had spoken to Kislyak multiple times during the previous few days
[/align]
This sounds like the Trump administration was actively conspiring to working against the US Government.

Continued....

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Section 5
Paul Manafort
OH hes in prison....and he retroactively registered as a foreign agent since 2017
On October 27, 2017, Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates were indicted in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on multiple charges arising from his consulting work for the pro-Russian government of Viktor Yanukovych in Ukraine before Yanukovych's overthrow in 2014. wow, more coincidence....NOPE!

The Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee concluded in August 2020 that Manafort's ties to individuals connected to Russian intelligence while he was Trump's campaign manager "represented a grave counterintelligence threat

At the end of 2020 trump pardoned him, and that's not even trumps personal or business ties that can be seen in the other graphs that were linked
Then there is this guy Felix Sater

The letter, also signed by Russian investor Andrei Rozov, was forwarded to Cohen by Sater. He boasted to Cohen about his connections to Vladimir Putin, saying in an email to Cohen on November 13, 2015, "Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putins [sic] team to buy in on this. I will manage this process."
" He also asserted that he had secured financing for the project through the Russian state-owned VTB Bank, which was under sanctions by the United States government."

In a 2013 sworn affidavit, Trump said "If [Sater] were sitting in the room right now, I really wouldn't know what he looked like," and in 2015 he stated "Felix Sater, boy, I have to even think about it. I'm not that familiar with him." Trump has been photographed several times with Sater, including while speaking privately with him.

www.vox.com...
www.abc.net.au...
ect. ect. ... coincidence? HELL NO!

But what about Trumps ties to china?
The president took money from a foreign entity
Conflict of interest?

China’s approval of one of Trump’s trademark applications became official—coincidentally only a few days after Trump reversed his previous position and endorsed the “one China” policy. This policy effectively recognizes the People’s Republic of China as the legitimate government of the mainland territory while allowing the U.S. government to have unofficial relations with Taiwan

Is it really coincidence? their words not mine...
Did he pay taxes?
www.aljazeera.com...
I wont even touch Evergrande Group (and i mean literally as I do like to play in the market), except to say, typical trump real estate deal!?
I don't think I need more here though I am sure there is more.

So now I wanna do a little recap before I finish.
In summary :
1) Evidence that the Bidens involvement in Ukraine is much deeper than it is presented, and entails shady business deals with Ukrainian, Russian and Chinese gov officials along with government complicity in said dealings.
2) Evidence of collusion between Russia and china
3) Trump "possibly" colluded with Russians to both get elected and influence Ukrainian politics.
4) Trump ties to Chinese and Russian government officials and collusion with said parties

But what does it all mean well I don't even know anymore!!!!????!!!!!
Initially I had set out to castrate the Bidens and show how they are bad for our country, how they and others are colluding with foreign nations to undermine freedom and bring about the NWO/great reset ect. I mean at face value of all the information I have read, the Bidens were working for Ukraine, to help them as a democracy and independent and sovereign nation. Sure they were making money doing it, but they didn't sell out the US like trump is doing. This is weird for me...

In fact i dare change my OP Title(without changing it) to...
TRUMP and BIDEN are BAD for AMERICA, playing games with our freedoms oversees and fomenting civil war at home. If they continue this path they should all be arrested and charged with treason!

yeah its still an energy war, but i dont think its a big secret whos playing or why
I still dont like the Bidens or Trump for that matter, ( i have no political affiliation other than American Citizen/human)

But i cant stand the corruption in the us government, i think that is what i will take away from all this even though i already knew it. It needs to end, we need to stop voting for these people who have alterior motives other to be a public servant.
Stop voting for politicians, lawyers and businessmen!

What say you all?
Did you read the whole post? (im betting not many people make it this far which is ok)
Is there evidence that Russia, China AND the US are playing for the same team?
What do you make of the empty shell companies?
Is there a bigger energy fight developing behind the scenes?
Who has done more damage to the US, Trumps or Bidens?

Fin!

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Hunter , And his Father were acting like their Own Little Mafia . Strong-arming that Joke of a Criminally Corrupt Ukrainian Government into doing their Bidding of Laundering their Ill Gotten Gains and those of OTHERS . That's a Very Shallow " Rabbit Hole " there Sir , That Rabbit had Nowhere to Run , and it has been Known for Quite Some Time Now ...........

edit on 9-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
TLDR

signed

Bill Barr

# 1601

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
TLDR

signed

Bill Barr

# 1601

You Know Mr. William Barr is a Bought and Paid for " Shill " for the " Deep State " Presently Controlling American Politics at the Moment ? They Yell , He Jumps.................

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The war in Ukraine is expected to last for years..

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

BBC News : Hunter Biden: What was he doing in China and Ukraine?

Makes you think doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The war in Ukraine is expected to last for years..

You Mean the " FAKE WAR " . You are Not Very AWARE are You > ?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

" Makes you think doesn't it? "

Yes , that is VERY Good Advice .........*)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thank you for putting this VERY informative thread together! I've followed the Hunter shenanigans for some time, but there's information here even I hadn't seen.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thank you for putting this VERY informative thread together! I've followed the Hunter shenanigans for some time, but there's information here even I hadn't seen.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Great thread.

Sadly, pearls before swine IMO

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Excellent thread! Thanks for putting in the work to write it.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't have time to dig into this just now but am bookmarking it. Thanks!

It looks like the kind of stuff that ATS exists for and what we need more of (instead of shills and idiots throwing personal insults back and forth), but as someone commented previously ... "pearls before swine."
:
edit on 2022 9 15 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Update!
I just found this news video (even though i hate fox) on you tube from today, confirms what i had been saying imo, especially when dealing with china, the connections with ukraine and russia will be interesting in learning about the onset of the russian invasion

fox on youtube
edit on 06pm31800000022 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I agree. This thread is DEEP, and can lead to hundreds of crimes by many top-level people.

But remember, the public needs to be "spoon fed", if you want their support. What is the best way introduce this complex Biden Crime Family to them? What's the START point?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But remember, the public needs to be "spoon fed", if you want their support. What is the best way introduce this complex Biden Crime Family to them? What's the START point?

I'm wondering if I saw the start tonight on the national news; they actually ran the story of Hunter raking in 11 millon dollars in 5 years from China and Ukraine, plus mentioned his illegal purchase of a forearm.

I wonder if/when they'll include Joe in the narative?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join