It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raid on Trump Inconsistencies and Contradictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Why was a magistrate used instead of a judge?

This is perhaps the most relevant Question of all . The answer is simple because there is no way they could have gotten a real Judge to sign the warrant.

Why did President Trump increase the severity of a security law that we are told he himself then broke?

it does strain credulity at that

Why did the FBI demand that the cameras at Mar-a-largo be turned off?

They didn't want proof of what they were about to do , Which is I know a Captain obvious moment but its the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

lol, didn’t answer all the questions eh, just the ones to fit your narrative.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

lol Oh mate no
The rest were rhetorical .

You can spin it if you want but I see no need to , The answers are obvious no need to spoon feed you or anyone else.

I have no narrative I follow no narrative , it's obvious you do ...but its more than obvious what this raid was .
edit on 14-8-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

lol Oh mate no
The rest were rhetorical .

You can spin it if you want but I see no need to , The answers are obvious no need to spoon feed you or anyone else.

I would love to hear your answers, please indulge us…

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: JinMI

[snip]

This. 1000%
All anti-Trumpers have an aversion to facts and reality, he has scarred their feelz for life.

So much so that the post was removed.

Strange times.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

[snip]

This. 1000%
All anti-Trumpers have an aversion to facts and reality, he has scarred their feelz for life.

Strange times.

Feelz hurt?

I noticed you did not answer all the questions posed in the op, care to do so?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Thanks for the well thought out answers.

I don’t agree. Most is conjecture, which by your wording I believe that you realize.

What I have at this point is mostly conjecture as well due to the information that we’ve been provided at this point.

Most of your answers would hold more weight if this was your run of the mill warrant execution but it isn’t. It’s a first in history and politically charged event.

Making the sitting President aware without requesting his input or recommendations would seem prudent. So would using a Judge that is bipartisan with a solid reputation.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

[snip]

This. 1000%

Strange times.

Feelz hurt?

I noticed you did not answer all the questions posed in the op, care to do so?

My feelz are well intact, thanks for caring though.

I noticed that you didn't respond to my questions.

Feelz hurt? Na, doubt it.

However I do assume you lack the evidence to do so.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

if you insist.

Why did he leave documents that he supposedly intended to use against the national security if the USA in the same place that they were observed by the authorities on a previous visit?

Rhetorical , because he never intended to use them against anyone or anything . Often the most simple answer is the answer.

Why were these documents packed up for him by the GSA? Was he aware of the contents?

Again rhetorical Because he trusted them , Why wouldn't he ? He trusted his advisors he Trusted the people around him little did he know they were all about to turn on him .

Considering everything Trump has said over the years about the USA what would be his motive to betray his country?

Again RHETORICAL , there is no motive the guy is a 76yo Billionaire , his intentions were to better the country people cant seem to wrap there heads around that .

Why did they arrive unannounced instead of showing the same courtesy that they showed on previous visits?

lol are you serious , because they hate him.

This raid is unprecedented, why didn’t the sitting President know?

Of course he knew , I'm sure him and Hunter were on Vacation laughing about it .

All of these questions are searching for ulterior motives when there are none , He's not your run of the mill good ol boy crooked DC politician . Sure he is a Rich snob , sure he is loud and says mean things but the man was trying to improve the country not destroy it.

This Raid was an act of desperation end of story.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thanks for putting in the effort while others did not.

Rhetorical , because he never intended to use them against anyone or anything . Often the most simple answer is the answer.

Really, he, Donald J Trump - Master Business physicist, planned to forget about these specific confidential/top secret documents he specifically moved to MAL from the WH? That is ridiculous, why move them period?

Again rhetorical Because he trusted them , Why wouldn't he ? He trusted his advisors he Trusted the people around him little did he know they were all about to turn on him

Trump is a dictator, why would any of his staff do anything without his explicit instruction?

Again RHETORICAL , there is no motive the guy is a 76yo Billionaire , his intentions were to better the country people cant seem to wrap there heads around that .

Is inherent narcissism and need to be a global figure has nothing to do with this all? He occasionally refers to how great he is, I don’t think I am stretching here.

lol are you serious , because they hate him.

Or, because he refused to turn over ALL information properly.

Of course he knew , I'm sure him and Hunter were on Vacation laughing about it .

I will back peddle on my first reply, I doubt Biden wasn’t aware of something this unprecedented,

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So if these documents were so sensitive and were documents that belong in a SCIF then why did it take the government a year to realize they were missing?

Why wasn’t trump raided a month after he left office?
Why wasnt there any urgency to retrieve already declassified documents in Feb or March 2021 from Mar-A-Lago?
edit on 14-8-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

Really, he, Donald J Trump - Master Business physicist, planned to forget about these specific confidential/top secret documents he specifically moved to MAL from the WH? That is ridiculous, why move them period?

Why does any President move and store documents after there presidency ?

Trump is a dictator, why would any of his staff do anything without his explicit instruction?

Yeah that's what the MSM says but do you work for Trump ?

Is inherent narcissism and need to be a global figure has nothing to do with this all? He occasionally refers to how great he is, I don’t think I am stretching here.

Yeah that's what the MSM says but do you work for Trump ? Is confidence really so terrible ?

Or, because he refused to turn over ALL information properly.

you should find your accusation addressed here

Why did he leave documents that he supposedly intended to use against the national security if the USA in the same place that they were observed by the authorities on a previous visit?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

NARA reached out multiple times for items related to the Presidential Records Act through 2021. After months of being stonewalled, they finally got some boxes in Jan of 22 After inspecting the contents they found torn and mutilated documents and some pages of classified info. They then contacted DOJ. I imagine at that time some serious internal searching went on. They were then in contact with Trump/lawyers. After months of more stonewalling. They got a subpoena. They took the subpoena to retrieve documents. They could not search at that time(illegal search and seizure). The lawyers handed over some documents and signed a statement that they turned over all classified material. The DOJ did not believe it was all the documents. They got another subpoena for all of the surveillance video from MAL. They also received a tip from someone close to the President that there was more classified documents. They then requested a warrant and found additional classified info, including sensitive information from areas outside of the secured location.

That's the timeline.
edit on 14-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

That's the timeline.

Thats your timeline.

The factual inaccuracies and inability to prove or source those claims is yet to be seen, especially by you.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Brassmonkey

NARA reached out multiple times for items related to the Presidential Records Act through 2021. After months of being stonewalled, they finally got some boxes in Jan of 22 After inspecting the contents they found torn and mutilated documents and some pages of classified info. They then contacted DOJ. I imagine at that time some serious internal searching went on. They were then in contact with Trump/lawyers. After months of more stonewalling. They got a subpoena. They took the subpoena to retrieve documents. They could not search at that time(illegal search and seizure). The lawyers handed over some documents and signed a statement that they turned over all classified material. The DOJ did not believe it was all the documents. They got another subpoena for all of the surveillance video from MAL. They also received a tip from someone close to the President that there was more classified documents. They then requested a warrant and found additional classified info, including sensitive information from areas outside of the secured location.

That's the timeline.

'
Verbatim what I heard on CNN earlier today .

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's so air tight, most air tight case ever, dude is going to GitMo.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Unless he uses his evil mastermind and makes his base use dirty bombs as per the FBI lol this stupid #ing clown world # is at at maximum retard.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Why did President Trump increase the severity of a security law that we are told he himself then broke?

Wanted to scare federal employees from ratting on him.

He and his lawyers lied to the FBI via a signed declaration stating they had no more documents, but then Trump got ratted out my someone in his inner circle that prompted the follow up raid. I presume his over confidence regarding how he dealt with the FBI was his downfall here.

Why were these documents packed up for him by the GSA? Was he aware of the contents?

100% aware, they were in his residence. In fact, he was there in June in full awareness of everything in his possession.

Considering everything Trump has said over the years about the USA what would be his motive to betray his country?

Money and power duh. The apprentice on steroids. Dictator on TV, hopeful dictator in real life?

Why was a magistrate used instead of a judge?

Dont have a solid answer on this one. Perhaps he was involved in prior filings?

hy did the FBI demand that the cameras at Mar-a-largo be turned off?

That is speculation. No concrete evidence of this occurring has surfaced.

Why did they arrive unannounced instead of showing the same courtesy that they showed on previous visits?

Trump and team lied about surrendering all classified/top secret documents, thus the raid. Trump gave up his right to a polite visit after several attempts to stonewall federal authorities.

This raid is unprecedented, why didn’t the sitting President know?

These agencies should operated outside the realm of politics. If this was any other street thug or criminal, the Biden admin would not be informed unless imminently serious national security matters were at hand.

Does ATS have any answers or just more questions?

Pretty straight forward honestly. But, like many have asked, why not just arrest him already?

funny you ask.

yes rat faced boy was involved but recused himself.

and had nasty stuff to say about trump on social media.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If this all goes sideways for them I suppose it can be claimed that it’s more “Opposition Research”.

Joking aside though, do you think they will double down with more of the same or will these contradictions, if verified, wake up the American people to what has been going on for the last six years?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Here you go for the timeline:

Link

Here's a letter from the archivist:

Link

I'm not sure how it can be disputed. The rest of the info has been linked from all sorts of ats members on threads you've posted in for a week now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join