It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Mead why are authorities lying about this human femur

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

(whips hand to mouth as stomach convulses in acidy jets o ...

HA HA HA HA! I gaged and that triggered my smokers cough.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Cost of investigating crimes they probably once turned a blind eye too.

Cost of tracing relatives and opening all those probably murder investigations.

Cost being the operative word and of course lack of manpower when they are dealing with current crimes and having to investigate older ones no matter how heinous would take officers away and increase the workload on those officers left to hold the baby.

Once again Cost (and fear or opening all those can's of worms and possible police corruption as well).

Great point my long time respected member. I expect nothing less from you.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The Smithsonian has had a long history of covering up the existence of giant human bones.
The reason is unclear...but may be due to a validation of statements in the Bible of giants actually existing...or that giants were presumably Caucasian and pre-dated the indigenous peoples living in the Americas.
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree I know that's my summation as well although in this particular
Lab-tech surmised some good skepticism as motive goes.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

If I were to guess...I'd say the National Park Service was afraid the bone was Native American...and wanted to avoid any paperwork and the suggestion that a NA burial site was discovered.

So glad I posted this here for the minds of good reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The past history of covering up giant artifacts by authorities and the Smithsonian, etc, etc, shows that one can also expect it even in this case in the OP, and it does not matter if it really IS a normal human bone.

Because it was hinted at to be a giant, or whatever spooked someone up the chain of command to DISAPPEAR this bone, lose the evidence, lie and claim it was an animal, whatever.

To make it go away.

Just the hint of it maybe being a Giant's bone caused this reaction by authorities up the ladder.

Following the time proven pattern again.

This is a perfect example, even though it may have been a poor judgement call if it's simply a human bone, but the response was in fear if it was not.

ETA:
If it is of Native American origin, then this response was in very poor judgement for another reason. Hiding something like that possibility is an even greater field of land mines with lawsuits and many other repercussions.
edit on 14-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

After explaining to my wife why I'm standing in the living room with my pants around my knees and a tape measure in my hand...

Applause! That has to be one of the most comical things I've ever read here.
I had to go back and fill in missed words four times for two sentences. LMAO
edit on 14-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh, you mean "Columbian Institute for the Promotion of Arts and Sciences" has a long history of controlling narratives. The Smithsonian was just a means to an end. Nice place to visit though. Look at how the money for the Smithsonian was handled before it was used for the museum and you'll see why the Columbian Institute become very suspect.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Hey Blaine were you on the sly?

I used my wife's hand size as a starter

Be honest!
You and TAT need stop torturing your wives over a bone.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If it is of Native American origin, then this response was in very poor judgement for another reason. Hiding something like that possibility is an even greater field of land mines with lawsuits and many other repercussions.

Wow you're right! Now no one can get involved because the proof is gone.
And when you get the NA's involved that's a holy crap fest for all parties.
One thing not being considered here is how robust the bone is. I bet it's density
is far and away greater than normal humans. I know with todays technology
someone with the right connections can get some accuracy in regard to
exact measurements and even height of said person. I tell you this I live
two hours away and if I knew the exact spot I'd be there with pick and shovel.
Nothing major no digging holes but definitely scrape the surface until the
park ran me off. And I'm sure they would. But who knows the logistics in
some spots around there provide good cover. All things considered I
would give it a go.

ETA had to proof read

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was listening to a podcast in the last week or so ( I think Journey to the Truth) but not 100% sure but they said they had information that more bodies have been found in lake mead than has been reported.

The person also reported that we need to keep our eyes on their findings there because they stated that there will be some findings of some high profile bodies that can’t be covered up. They did not explain high profile in what exactly was meant but the way I took it that it may not necessarily mean a “celebrity”. Could it be other life forms or cryptids?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

The mob used to use Lake Mead as a body dumping ground. I bet certain groups in the US Government did the same.
edit on 14-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

The person also reported that we need to keep our eyes on their findings there because they stated that there will be some findings of some high profile bodies that can’t be covered up. They did not explain high profile in what exactly was meant but the way I took it that it may not necessarily mean a “celebrity”. Could it be other life forms or cryptids?

Who knows but I believe the possibility is a reality. Thank you for the tip and if you
can remember the pod cast I'd be interested.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

i looks older than any murder victims that the cops would use as evidence, unlike the barrel people.

They said park declared it not human so that may not be a lie.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I can't say measuring the width of my wife's hand was "torturing" her exactly. She seemed unphased by it.

No, not on the sly.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you obviously are aware of why they garner this information.
It's part of their mechanism that allows them control over people.

I searched and came up with an account I never heard of before
out of Winnemucca Nv.

I hate to be a party pooper but I really don't see what you guys are seeing. Here's why.

The tallest confirmed man, according to Guiness, was about 9 feet tall. Obviously there is no coverup of him.

Why exactly would 11 feet be the threshold where it's like "Noooo, that would be earth-shattering to let the public know about that" and cause a coverup?

And let me be clear that I find giant legends fascinating and will absolutely allow that there could have been such beings.

I have a theory on that, and there is a great body of people including anthropologists and others who have voiced and written about it.
The real giants were descendants of the fallen ones, angelic beings that were evicted from God's kingdom whom mated with human females, and the offspring were the men of renown. They could do great things, and were giant compared to humans, but were evil and violent and known to hate humans. They were cannibalistic as well. There is an incredible amount of literature about these giants.

The truth of that knowledge today becoming common knowledge and shared by everyone would make it impossible for world leaders today to control the populations of the world, or at least the elite believe that.

Okay, that's just a theory, but I think it is a valid one. Obviously if one has studied this subject it is easy to know that the reality of giants in history has, and is being suppressed and debunked. Just like this femur was disappeared and is being debunked, and now no one can even check it or do a DNA test of it, at least not publicly.

Thanks but that didn't really answer my post at all.

I wasn't asking why knowledge of giants would have to be suppressed.

I was asking why knowledge of an 11-foot man would have to be suppressed but knowledge of a 9-foot man is officially acknowledged, free information.

Seems rather arbitrary. What's the cutoff? 9'6"? 10' even?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well, there can be very rare but tall humans, but TOO tall can be something else. It's the something else they get afraid of, and suppress. Not sure what the cutoff would be, but if they get spooked in any case, it's because they believe it might be that something else, and not just a very tall human.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, there can be very rare but tall humans, but TOO tall can be something else. It's the something else they get afraid of, and suppress. Not sure what the cutoff would be, but if they get spooked in any case, it's because they believe it might be that something else, and not just a very tall human.

Interesting. The report that I was talking about was very clearly about a supposed 11-foot tall human though. From the article the other user linked, no one was suggesting it was anything else.

So my question stands, why would they "cover up" an 11-foot tall human, but not a 9-foot tall one?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

So my question stands, why would they "cover up" an 11-foot tall human, but not a 9-foot tall one?

Well let your question stand no more.

Because they're covering up everything.

Or at least far more than you're willing to give THEM credit for.
In fact the amount of cover ups alone should sound alarms.
Of course you'll argue because alarms might suggest some one
might actually have to get off his and/or her lazy ass and do
something. Right?
No more question about it!

edit on 16-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: IAMTAT
All things considered; the obviously human femur looks as if it could easily be from a fairly large (but normal) contemporary human.
Why it would be destroyed, rather than investigated, is perhaps the real mystery here.

There are more reports of lost cities being discovered than actual lost cities in some parts of the world.

Most of your comments on this thread have been quite reasonable, but I have to take issue with this one.

How exactly would you know how many lost cities there are in any particular region? That would be a necessary prerequisite to any comparison with the number of reports of lost cities in that region.

wasn't ankor wat lost?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: tanstaafl

So... did they even measure it? If so, how long was it? And where is that part of the story?

They didn't even have the common sense to put a shoe next to it.
Or for that matter a dollar bill So conservative estimates and open
scepticism are understandable.

and who was holding it?

i assumed the grand daughter.not he reporter.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join