It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Mead why are authorities lying about this human femur

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Lake Mead?
It probably belonged to some thug named Big Jimmy "The Snitch" Carfagliano.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

There's no way this is incompetence. You judge for yourself and try to
tell me this isn't being lied about as a cover up. Then ask yourself why
would they do this?

The Smithsonian has had a long history of covering up the existence of giant human bones.
The reason is unclear...but may be due to a validation of statements in the Bible of giants actually existing...or that giants were presumably Caucasian and pre-dated the indigenous peoples living in the Americas.
edit on 1AMAugCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There's no way this is incompetence. You judge for yourself and try to
tell me this isn't being lied about as a cover up. Then ask yourself why
would they do this?

The Smithsonian has had a long history of covering up the existence of giant human bones.
The reason is unclear...but may be due to a validation of statements in the Bible of giants actually existing...or the that giants were presumably Caucasian and pre-dated the indigenous peoples living in the Americas.

There is a long history of accusations, but I don't think that anybody has ever presented any evidence beyond a suspect newspaper clipping making the accusation.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The story about the US Supreme Court forcing the Smithsonian to admit the destruction of giant bones is false...but many articles exist from the early 20th century (and earlier) of such bones (and teeth) being found and delivered to the Smithsonian...only to have them being lost or destroyed by the institution.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The story about the US Supreme Court forcing the Smithsonian to admit the destruction of giant bones is false...but many articles exist from the early 20th century (and earlier) of such bones (and teeth) being found and delivered to the Smithsonian...only to have them being lost or destroyed by the institution.

www.reddit.com...

Yes, but there are also many earnest accounts in broadsheet newspapers about the discovery of lost cities in the Amazon, man eating plants, previously uncontacted tribes, and all kinds of other things that turned out to be fake.

A lot of the early "ufo" cases turned out to be fake. People writing in newspapers about men in strange clothes climbing up ladders into clouds, for example. They were often "Asian" in appearance, as that was fashionable at the time because of increased immigration from the orient during the construction of the railroads. Just as the stories of giants were connected to people wanting there to be evidence of giants because it confirmed their beliefs about Biblical giants.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don't know about the 'man-eating plants'...but 'lost cities in the Amazon' have absolutely been discovered.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
All things considered; the obviously human femur looks as if it could easily be from a fairly large (but normal) contemporary human.
Why it would be destroyed, rather than investigated, is perhaps the real mystery here.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If I were to guess...I'd say the National Park Service was afraid the bone was Native American...and wanted to avoid any paperwork and the suggestion that a NA burial site was discovered.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Haha no, not like the Montauk monster stuff.
Real unknowns.

86 percent of Earth species are still unknown according to National Geographic.

86 percent unknown

If science can't even come close to discovering everything here today that's still alive, than how can anyone say giants didn't exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Very large human femur

Ummm... sorry, but I can't agree, based solely on the photos...

Looking at my own femur (don't have a ruler or measuring tape handy), it would be approximately 18-22" - and a rough guess of the length of this one from the only pictures in the story it appears to be roughly the same length as my own.

So... did they even measure it? If so, how long was it? And where is that part of the story?

My rough estimate was that the femur is 18"-19". The average adult femur length is 18" according to the Cleveland Clinic. my.clevelandclinic.org... Maybe that is why it wasn't mentioned in the video. Because it is just about the average size of a human adult femur. No giant here.

Four sets of human remains have been found in Lake Mead. www.cbsnews.com...

So, a human femur is possible. A giant, probably not.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you obviously are aware of why they garner this information.
It's part of their mechanism that allows them control over people.

I searched and came up with an account I never heard of before
out of Winnemucca Nv.

I hate to be a party pooper but I really don't see what you guys are seeing. Here's why.

The tallest confirmed man, according to Guiness, was about 9 feet tall. Obviously there is no coverup of him.

Why exactly would 11 feet be the threshold where it's like "Noooo, that would be earth-shattering to let the public know about that" and cause a coverup?

And let me be clear that I find giant legends fascinating and will absolutely allow that there could have been such beings.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: sarahvital

Haha no, not like the Montauk monster stuff.
Real unknowns.

86 percent of Earth species are still unknown according to National Geographic.

86 percent unknown

If science can't even come close to discovering everything here today that's still alive, than how can anyone say giants didn't exist.

This is a great rebuttal for when people arrogantly spout "nothing like that is known to science" as if that's somehow proof something can't exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

All things considered; the obviously human femur looks as if it could easily be from a fairly large (but normal) contemporary human.
Why it would be destroyed, rather than investigated, is perhaps the real mystery here.

With live Inca in them?

There are more reports of lost cities being discovered than actual lost cities in some parts of the world.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There are more reports of lost cities being discovered than actual lost cities in some parts of the world.

Most of your comments on this thread have been quite reasonable, but I have to take issue with this one.

How exactly would you know how many lost cities there are in any particular region? That would be a necessary prerequisite to any comparison with the number of reports of lost cities in that region.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you obviously are aware of why they garner this information.
It's part of their mechanism that allows them control over people.

I searched and came up with an account I never heard of before
out of Winnemucca Nv.

I hate to be a party pooper but I really don't see what you guys are seeing. Here's why.

The tallest confirmed man, according to Guiness, was about 9 feet tall. Obviously there is no coverup of him.

Why exactly would 11 feet be the threshold where it's like "Noooo, that would be earth-shattering to let the public know about that" and cause a coverup?

And let me be clear that I find giant legends fascinating and will absolutely allow that there could have been such beings.

I have a theory on that, and there is a great body of people including anthropologists and others who have voiced and written about it.
The real giants were descendants of the fallen ones, angelic beings that were evicted from God's kingdom whom mated with human females, and the offspring were the men of renown. They could do great things, and were giant compared to humans, but were evil and violent and known to hate humans. They were cannibalistic as well. There is an incredible amount of literature about these giants.

The truth of that knowledge today becoming common knowledge and shared by everyone would make it impossible for world leaders today to control the populations of the world, or at least the elite believe that.

Okay, that's just a theory, but I think it is a valid one. Obviously if one has studied this subject it is easy to know that the reality of giants in history has, and is being suppressed and debunked. Just like this femur was disappeared and is being debunked, and now no one can even check it or do a DNA test of it, at least not publicly.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Very large human femur

Looking at my own femur (don't have a ruler or measuring tape handy), it would be approximately 18-22" - and a rough guess of the length of this one from the only pictures in the story it appears to be roughly the same length as my own.

So... did they even measure it? If so, how long was it? And where is that part of the story?

After explaining to my wife why I'm standing in the living room with my pants around my knees and a tape measure in my hand...

Mine comes in at 19-20 inches.
I'm also 6' 3".
edit on 1PMAugCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: remeasured

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes that for many of us who keep abreast of these phenomena.
That is good documentation that is harshly disputed. Why
mainstream is in denial is getting to be common knowledge
now. And that alone, is going to soon cause a situation for those
who support this deception. Whether they realize it or not.
Thank you for the link my fellow good member.
edit on 14-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Very large human femur

My rough estimate was that the femur is 18"-19". The average adult femur length is 18" according to the Cleveland Clinic. my.clevelandclinic.org... Maybe that is why it wasn't mentioned in the video. Because it is just about the average size of a human adult femur. No giant here.

Four sets of human remains have been found in Lake Mead. www.cbsnews.com...

So, a human femur is possible. A giant, probably not.

I used my wife's hand size as a starter and came up with something closer to 21" which is about an inch longer than my femur. So probably from a person around 6'4" or so. Not a giant by any means. Lots of living examples of people taller than that.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No way that bone has been in the water long enough for it to be all that old.

Oh you can say that at the risk of being dead wrong. Most intelligent
people wouldn't begin to try and estimate it's age. And tell me why
would the park lie about a bone in a lake that is teaming with murder
victims. Your ignorance is common place on these boards so please
consider my signature.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

They didn't even have the common sense to put a shoe next to it.
Or for that matter a dollar bill So conservative estimates and open
scepticism are understandable.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join