It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who say God doesn't exist.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

What goes around comes around.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Great song

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But it’s wrong to automatically assign evil motivations to differences in opinion/belief. People can be wrong with no malicious intent.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

On the other hand people can be wrong with malicious intent. Usually, when people don't lie when they say there is no God for them, this almighty source of wisdom does not exist for them, which to me sounds like a thing to be concerned about.
edit on 18-8-2022 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: Illumimasontruth Freemasonry is just the initiation phase of Luciferianism. See what Albert Pike and Manly P. Hall had to say about the knowledge given/revealed at the 33rd degree.

You are absolutely correct and this goes far deeper. I apologize I lack the free time to have got back to you sooner.

The Masons obviously do some good charity work but I am fully convinced that is merely a Satanic front for what is clearly a Satanic cult with great power and influence at the higher ranks. Just one of many great influential secret societies doing the devils work.

True scripture informs and teaches us that Satan (Lucifer) can appear as an Angel of light and so do his ministers.

Deceptive trash that very often exposes themselves to those with the spirit of truth. They must be called out fearlessly now by all who can discern truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Correct. And can’t remember if it was Hall or Pike that said the initiates or lower degrees deserve to be deceived. It’s just indoctrination to “illuminate” the person to be informed that Lucifer is God. And no problem, I myself will post on here for a bit then dip out for weeks, months, even years. 🤣

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun

On the other hand people can be wrong with malicious intent. Usually, when people don't lie when they say there is no God for them, this almighty source of wisdom does not exist for them, which to me sounds like a thing to be concerned about.

Sure, they can be, I’m not denying that. Malicious actors exist, but I said it’s an error to automatically assume that, to presuppose that. Sometimes, (often actually), people can be wrong and just be wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well, is it. Can we really know?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Untun

Well, is it. Can we really know?

Sometimes we can know, most the time we don’t know. That’s why is not wisdom to presuppose it’s the motivating factor. If we accuse without that knowledge we just slandered them.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I see where you're going there. Thanks for keeping your point up. It's true, it is wrong to assume people who are wrong do wrong things, but it is also wrong to assume that people who are wrong always do right things. I guess we need to take every day and moment as it comes and be there for eachother.

Thx for posting.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You as well. God bless you.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Why do you care if people say God doesn't exist?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
True scripture informs and teaches us that Satan (Lucifer) can appear as an Angel of light and so do his ministers.

It also shows that Lucifer isn't actually another name for Satan the Devil. The Hebrew word that in some Bibles is translated “Lucifer” means “shining one.” (Isaiah 14:12) The context shows that this term refers to the dynasty, or line of kings, of Babylon, which God would humiliate for its arrogance. (Isaiah 14:4, 13-20) The expression “shining one” was used to mock the Babylonian dynasty after it was overthrown.

Satan filled the king of Babylon with the ambition to have complete domination over the earth, even over “Jehovah’s throne” (1Ch 29:23) and “the stars of God,” the kings of the line of David sitting on the throne at Mount Moriah (by extension, Zion). This “king,” that is, the dynasty of Babylon, ‘lifted himself up’ in his own heart and was in his own eyes and in the eyes of his admirers a “shining one,” a “son of the dawn.” (In some translations the Latin Vulgate term “Lucifer” is retained. It is, however, merely the translation of the Hebrew word heh·lelʹ, “shining one.” Heh·lelʹ is not a name or a title but, rather, a term describing the boastful position taken by Babylon’s dynasty of kings of the line of Nebuchadnezzar.) (Isa 14:4-21) Since Babylon was a tool of Satan, its “king” reflected Satan’s own ambitious desire.
edit on 19-8-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Usually I can't make up a lot of conversation with these people, they seem to get annoyed by the idea and proceed to personal insults probably because it makes them think of pedophile priests, going to church on sunday, being considered a bad person and having to pay for your salvation.

I'm interested in life and are open for the possibilities it has.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don’t believe god exists, I don’t care if others do. Good for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

It doesn't mean I should be like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You gotta take the whole of scripture together. All of those are titles or metaphors for the fallen angel in the Bible, I myself don’t even know if it’s a proper name or just another title for him. But in order to carry on with theological concepts and have conversations we refer to him this way. “Nachash” in Hebrew is also “shining one” in much older writing, but it’s also snake in Hebrew in other literary pieces because of the Genesis narrative.

In the NT is says he masquerades as an angel of light. It’s all speaking of the same fallen angel, thus why people who worship him call him by any number of names/titles the Bible uses for him. Getting too hung up on precision over a word or definition will lead you in error, especially the poetic passages. Another example, “the Antichrist” in the Bible has 33 titles in the OT and 13 in the NT, it’s the same dude he’s just referred to in many different terms. If you get hung up on one of them and ignore the others then you miss all the passages about him.

The Bible even does this, God will tell a prophet to prophesy against a certain person or King and quickly you’ll notice the language transition from that human on the throne to the spiritual power behind the throne with stuff that couldn’t possibly apply to a human being and you realize it’s also a rebuke of Satan. (This is what you are seeing when God speaks of not just the Kings of Babylon, but the power behind the throne. God does this with Persia, the King of Tyre etc. if you only think it’s about the throne, you miss the big picture. There are principalities and powers behind all these nations and thrones.

Lucifer is Satan, the devil, the King of Darkness, the Prince of the Power of the Air, the Accuser, the Adversary, the Devil, the Son of the Morning, The Evil One, and on, and on, and on, and on. If you strain the gnat you’ll swallow the camel.

edit on 8 19 2022 by NOTurTypical because: Added hyperlink

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Where am I suggesting you should? You do you, I have an opinion that only applies to me, i don’t judge anyone else for their opinion on this. I wouldn’t try to talk anyone out of their opinion either, just as I would not accept anyone trying to force their opinion on me.
edit on 19-8-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

Well, forcing beliefs is abuse, it’s manipulation. Would you still be unwilling to just have dialogues on the subject or are you closed off on even participating in that?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Forcing beliefs could be seen as abuse, I would never do that. I’m not a youngster and have held my opinions for most of my life. I have had religious people attempt to force their beliefs on me numerous times and I object to that.

I believe I have an open mind, I’ve seen or heard nothing that could or would change my mind that there is not a god. If I do see or hear anything I’ll make sure you are the first to know.

I really do not see the point in a dialogue if the purpose is to change my opinion to match yours. I’m afraid my only dialogue would be that I do not believe, but i respect your choice to do what you want without my interference.

edit on 19-8-2022 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join