It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in a Recession?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

A lot of video games have been getting delayed that are not microtransaction crap. I think the leaders of these companies see something we do not. There has been rather 'unusual' titles that look decent but keep getting stuck in development hell. The closest ones are Gollum and Hogwarts Legacy and both are getting delayed. Gollum has been delayed next year along side Nintendo first party titles and Legacy is due for September for PC and Xbox but so far not a word. I highly suspect they are going to drop the ball next month and announce the inevitable delay. I don't even know who 'They' are for Hogwarts Legacy I think it may be Ubisoft so it wouldn't surprise me!!! Ubisoft has been on a mental health kick lately as their last showcase was embarrassing.
edit on 28-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We skipped the 20s and went straight to the 30s. Trump was trying to bring the 20s (watch the flame haters come out of the wood works to deny it) and we threw it all away by being 'never Trumper's. I'm guilty btw so I deserve to be hanged with the rest of the trash when the revolution comes.
. There are a few things I couldn't agree with Trump mainly the refusal to uncover 9/11 and bring sanity to the police state that resulted from the 'war on terrorism'.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Soo the comminist media propaganda is in full gear, 'common definition' of recession doesn't count under dementia biden failing economy.

"By one common definition — the economy shrinking for consecutive quarters — the U.S. economy is on the cusp of a recession. Yet that definition isn't the one that counts," the Associated Press tweeted.

Critics blasted the notion, which has also been pushed by several Biden administration officials. Multiple media outlets, including the Associated Press, appear to be repeating the White House talking points on a possible recession as well.

BIDEN WHITE HOUSE TALKING POINTS REDEFINING RECESSION QUICKLY EMBRACED BY MEDIA OUTLETS

"By one common definition — the team scoring more points than its opponent wins the game — Super Bowl LVI resulted in the Los Angeles Rams beating the Cincinnati Bengals. Yet that definition isn’t the one that counts," former FCC chairman Ajit Pai joked.

www.msn.com... ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a005ad0614f14f33add80d2fc71b656c

Yep new definition of recession, how do you like that, democrats cheaters and liars, this is the new norm.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
They just announce the general economy slipped for the 2nd straight Quarter !!!! All according to plan 🤣

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: JAGStorm

Live in a really small town.. food is a bit more expensive.. Electricity is about 37%more expensive.. Fuel is double compared to the usual.. I really needed a construction team to help sort some things out in my house, i got them, but the price of wood/lumber was about double too..

Not feeling it yet.

But next winter might hurt lots.

Two months ago, our electricity bill almost doubled from $145 to $294 to $462 this month and will likely be over $600 on the next billing cycle. My wife and I decided to cancel our satellite service and bundle television with our internet which will save us about $150 a month but it still won't make up for the increased cost of electricity. I'm really considering financing a big generator that would tie into my natural gas line so I can kill my main breaker and use the generator. Before any of that happens, though, I'll have to ask my friend if they're durable enough for that. Wouldn't be a bad investment either way since he said he'd sell it to me at his cost.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They’ll be changing the definition of starvation soon...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
the Market pros gotta put out New Models, 'recession' iss too old & lame... the cycles of activity are < less-than-norm or > greater-than-norm
the rinse cycle X3 is forecast to SPIN by friday

bottom line, its no pun with the washin-machine metaphor ---We are all getting took to the cleaners

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
🤣✅❗️

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
They’ll be changing the definition of starvation soon...

They already have, and no I’m not joking.

Calorie deficient is what they are calling it.
Saying you aren’t dying but you don’t have enough calories per day.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Some experts say we're in a Depression not a Recession !!!

Well no wonder they're changing the definitions of Recession.

It's a cover up ass backwards diversion 😎

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well taking into consideration that the woke generation are idiots that can not tell what gender they got between their legs or were born with, they will be easily confused to believe anything the communist media and dementia biden tells them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join